[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bartender thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: bar.jpg (3MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
3MB, 2048x1360px
Come, anon, have a drink and share with me your Pokemon troubles
>>
File: 1504036244649.jpg (16KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
1504036244649.jpg
16KB, 203x203px
>>33415896
i've yet to win a pokemon league, i thought i was alright with this, but after regions of losing, my sanity has slowly dwindled
if i somehow lose the island challenge, i'm shooting up the pokemon school, with all of my friends in it
>>
>>33415960
Aren't you a little young to be in a bar?
>>
>>33415896
I want to have sex with you
>>
>>33415896
Still sad that we didn't get Pokemon Z. Replayed HGSS and realised how much Gamefreak have lost the plot going into 3D. We will never have things like the Regi puzzles or actual Dungeons post S/M. We will never have a generation with the bar of design quality of pokemon set by S/M but with the quantity of Gen 4/5. All hope is lost for Gamefreak.
>>
File: sk04.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sk04.png
1MB, 1024x768px
I'm trying to find a solution with the fragile nature of balance in PvE without breaking the game. I've thought of hardcapping exp gain relative to badge totals, adjusting the item and switch rates of AI, having exp gained in trainer battles be locked to the current Pokémon out and whatever holds the Exp Share, but something always slips through the cracks.
What's the point in designing something which's ultimate fate is to be easily dismantled?

I don't know. What am I even doing.
>>
>>33415896
Hey, how ya doin'?
Man, I got a lotta shit I need off my mind right now. I'll take an IPA, please.
Anyway, I've got some seriously low hopes for Ultra Sun/Moon: I was thoroughly disappointed by S/M and my only standard is that GF makes USM better than SM, and I don't mean by just adding some shitty camera club and some z-moves and another ass-greninja: I mean I want access to the rest of the places GF was too lazy to add to SM.
I dunno, man, should I just stop playing pokemon? I mean, look at me: I'm trynna drink cause of pokemon. Maybe I should just call it quits.
>>
It's my first time running two games at the same time and I loose track of what I'm doing on one or sometimes play one game exclusively for an hour or more. I got my Diamond to the E4, but after trying once I need about a 4-5 level grind (sitting at mid-high 40s with a sub optimal team).

At the same time I'm breeding various water pokes in Moon for Aqua Jet to pass down to Wimpod for reasons.
>>
File: IPA.jpg (375KB, 948x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IPA.jpg
375KB, 948x1050px
>>33416190
I feel you anon, my hopes for USUM have been dropping in these dark days too. I miss when I didn't have to worry about the series I love so much.

Here, it's on the house
>>
Sometimes I wonder, even if I like this board, if it wrecks my appreciation of pokemon and especially in designs. I fear the Gen VII dex is ruined for me in a way no other gen has coming here. What do you think, bartender? Shake it off or take a break from this place?
>>
I'm a collectionfag and so far I don't think buying/pre-ordering is worth it. I haven't even touched Sun because there's literally no replayvalue. But I'll feel like shit if I'm missing 2 3ds games. Should I buy them just for deco? (I'd obviously play through atleast the other one) also, the shit they've been showing isn't hyping me at all
>>
>>33416233
Depends anon, I took a break myself for a similar reason, but sometimes /vp/ has its reasons for being such a cynical place. The reason I made this thread in the first place is cause I know us poor souls need to just let it all out without all the "durr-hurr >complaining about kids game" shitposting. If you feel it's what you need to love Pokemon, then do so, but I beg of you not to love Pokemon while lying to yourself. Lying to yourself hurts, trust me, I know.
>>
>>33416223
Thanks, Bartender anon. I'll be sure to leave a good tip. Here's to good old days.
>>
>>33415960
Nigger you won the orange islands. Also Tobias was a faggot and you got robbed of that one.
>>
File: champ conk fightan brus.png (81KB, 1052x918px) Image search: [Google]
champ conk fightan brus.png
81KB, 1052x918px
I want to keep liking pokemon but a major draw for me is being able to use my bro competitively (among friends and monoteams mostly) and while I'm happy GF has given Machamp lots of attention promo-wise since 2015, it sucks that it's really lagging behind its peers/rivals in terms of competitive use. And no this isn't about Conkeldurr since I like the guy, too. Just a general feeling of disappointment and frustration that Machamp hasn't gotten anything significantly useful for several gens now
>>
>>33416320
I think I know you from somewhere. Didn't you use to hate Conkeldurr until it became your number 2? I feel your pain, anon. My bro is a PU shitmon that most people would prefer stay a shitmon since it's very hated. Among other reasons that pains me too. I hope one day both our favorites get something great and that competitive in general gets a brighter future than what appears ahead of us.
>>
>>33415896
I want to fuck a Pokemon but they don't exist
>>
File: thumb-1920-249611.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-249611.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>33415896
Privyet Barkeep, just a cossacks vodka for me. Bandits stole my Gameboy as I was heading through Garbage. I had that gameboy ever since I was a boy and playing Crystal during my anomaly hunts was such a comfort to me. Hopefully the Duty guys can track down the tracksuited bastards.
>>
>>33415896
When we're in bed, she doesn't even look me in the eyes anymore. I don't know it's like Gardevoir becoming more distant.
>>
>>33416828
That sucks anon, I hope you get your Gameboy back.
>>
>>33415896
It worries me to think about how scared Game Freak is to pass 1000 Pokemon. I think I'll just quit completely if they ever release a gen with no new Pokemon. That and I hope that they find a writer soon that isn't so shit.
>>
>>33416916
Cheers comrade, I hope Duty tracks them down. Things aren't so bad though, I did manage to find quite a few rare artifacts, including a mamas beads.
On a side note does any other stalkers here think Controllers are just twisted psychic pokemon? They just keep spamming psyshock cyka.
>>
File: man-drinking-wine.jpg (233KB, 1024x807px) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-wine.jpg
233KB, 1024x807px
>>33415896
/v/ is flooding into /vp/ and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>33415896
Just give me a glass of bleach to end it all
>>
I'll take whatever local beer you have on tap, and please keep them coming.

Since you asked... I feel like I'm losing an old friend. loved s/m but I never got into the end game. Wound up doing an all grass type run in blue and now a blind playthrough of soul silver while my copy of sun collects dust. Zero interest in ultra. I lost some love for each gen since d/p, but never lost my love for the series. Even did a little marathon of the first season of the anime a few weeks back. I just want to feel that magic again, no focus on graphics, no shitty cut scenes, just good pokemon, a big variety of moves and a world to travel in.
>>
The only thing keeping my hope for USUM alive is a very, VERY shoestring theory that if realized will secure Gamefreak a loyal customer in me for the next few decades

In the promo art for the map, the appearance and coloration of the cloud formations as well as the suspiciously familiar black hole above Poni Island makes me hope against hope for Sinnoh as a secondary region

Given the laughably short dev time I of course don't think this is a reasonable expectation but it's my tiny little holdout of hope
>>
>>33416356
Yeah. Love-hate relationship with Conkeldurr. I just want the meta to be overhauled signifcantly so some of those left behind get their share of the limelight for a bit. Who's your bro by the way?
>>
>>33416971
They aren't scared of 1000+. They just want to save that for gen 9(25th anniversarry)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.