[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>STILL liking grovyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: downloadfile.jpg (55KB, 472x413px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
55KB, 472x413px
>STILL liking grovyle
>>
>>33414811
What ever bird that is, I now want a Pokemon based on it. Looks like some kind of Toucan. Honestly, after the disappointment that was Toucannon i'd be in for something more unique. Also Grovyle is just better than Sceptile, I don't hate Sceptile but you can't deny objective facts.
>>
>>33414830
That's a hornbill
>>
File: Everstone Club.png (162KB, 1011x296px) Image search: [Google]
Everstone Club.png
162KB, 1011x296px
>>
File: 1490760708058.jpg (143KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490760708058.jpg
143KB, 1800x900px
>>33414830
>>
File: What if....png (896KB, 2456x1164px) Image search: [Google]
What if....png
896KB, 2456x1164px
>>
>>33414838
Well interesting to know, gonna read into them. Thanks.
>>33414850
Just wait for offensive eviolite, their time to shine will come!
>>33414857
>>33414862
Those are executed quite well, Pikipek really should've stayed as a woodpecker.
>>
>>33414850
Replace Braixen with Monferno and you've got an A+ selection of middle stage starters famalam
>>
>>33414811
I used to pronounce Grovyle like "Grof-oil
>>
>>33414830
>>33414850
reposting from another thread:
Since nobody else really is, I'll defend sceptile.
The reason I don't like grovyle is because I like treecko. The way most of you feel about torracat -> incineroar or popplio -> brionne is the way I feel about treecko -> grovyle. I liked the little gecko. Grovyle was too different; the tail(s) was totally gone, the entire gecko motif got trashed for a feathered dino motif. Change the colors, you'd have a tough time guessing they belong to the same line. Sceptile looks more like treecko, and takes the good parts from grovyle (the arm leaves/feathers, ditching the long head leaf, the weird bird feet, and two leaf/feather "tails") and combines it with the old stuff that worked (a proper tail, better posture). It synthesizes the two designs of treecko and grovyle without throwing one out, and that's good.
I'm convinced everyone who says things like OP never liked treecko in the first place, or jerks off to Mystery Dungeon in their spare time. Explorers of time/darkness/sky are great games, and grovyle's a good character. It's just not a good treecko successor, in my opinion.
>>
>>33414850
just replace Dewott with Bayleef
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.