[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1204.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
Here is how I think things will go down...

- Rockruff walking with trainer is part of a new feature called Poke Walk, like Poke Ride. When summoned they walk with you and have abilities for example Rowlet has good vision so it helps you find rare Pokemon. Like S.O.S Battles, these Pokemon can be "summoned" into battle as a "5th Pokemon"

- New Item called Prism Shard or something like that. Equip it on Solgaleo, Lunala, Xerneas, Yveltal, or Zygarde and give Necrozma a new Power Z-Crystal, Prism Shards act as magnets taking the armour and releasing Necrozma, 2 "in battle forms" in 1

- Portal on Poni island lets you travel to different Ultra Soaces based on the week, some other legendaries may appear

- Rainbow foundation made up of reformed Villians give you Z-Moves for Pikachu clones

- Power Z-Moves are just Z-Moves with an extra effect for example, type change/add, stat boost, aura, or form change

- PWT like stadium Ryuki is the "star" of. It is the "Facility You Won't Beleive" mentioned in X and Y because it "shapeshifts" into different Gyms and locations from different regions
>>
Leaks disguised as a wishlist
>>
these "no leaks xD" leaks are so annoying... but i wouldn't actually mind if this was true
>>
>>33412598
>can be "summoned" into battle as a "5th Pokemon"
Not even GF would be dumb enough to shit FPS that hard by adding a 7th on screen battle character.
The 3DS struggles enough with 6.
>>
>implying the "facility you won't believe" wasn't the stupid battle tower reskin tree with genwun bosses
if only.
>>
>>33412598
>Facility You Won't Beleive
That's the Battle Royale thing. And that guy was right. I can't believe how shit it is.
>>
>>33412598
Would love all of these. PWT with changing stages sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>33412598
Would be neat with these things too

Perf zygarde with aura break

Alola starters with their hidden abilities

Move tutors

Huuuuuuge post game
>>
>>33412598
>- Rainbow foundation made up of reformed Villians give you Z-Moves for Pikachu clones

Thats when you lost it
Rainbow foundation sounds like Gay rights stuff, not an organization for the likes of Ghetsis, Cyrus or Lysandre
>>
>>33412598
>these Pokemon can be "summoned" into battle as a "5th Pokemon"
I'm confused, who are the other 4 Pokemon?
>>
>>33415325
7th
>>
>>33413190
>Rainbow foundation sounds like Gay rights stuff
Hawaii is the known as the Rainbow state. This inspiration carried over to Alola.

I doubt Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre will appear mostly because one is stuck in an alternate dimension, another had a crippling mental breakdown and the last is either dead or an immortal buried under tons of rock he can't escape from and no one knows he's there.
>>
>>33413190
Do you think OP was leaking? Because OP wasn't leaking.
>>
>>33415475
Then what other villains would appear? Most of them shouldnt be around anyway
>>
>>33415475
Saturn, N and Malva could be reps for those teams though
>>
>>33415488
Giovanni and the Rocket Admins, Archie and Maxie and their Admins.

Otherwise it could be prominent members from the other evil teams.
>>
>>33415488
Probably Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Matt, Shelly, bara boi, yandere chan, Plumeria and Guzma.
>>
>>33412598
>Poke Walk
That's actually a pretty neat idea, it takes my biggest gripe away of following Pokemon being useless feature padding
>>
>>33412598
You are so wrong, this Rockruff is not yours.
>>
>>33415475
we already got corrles in sun and moon. maybe foreshowding
>>
>PokeWalk
>Flexing Pokemon bring out higher leveled wild Pokemon
>>
>>33412598
What do you think will be new Alola forms?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.