[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Riolu line is actually native of the Unova region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: 1503131921330.png (11KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503131921330.png
11KB, 392x375px
>The Riolu line is actually native of the Unova region
>>
>>33411966
Well Furfags come from America
>>
File: Syd_Mead_LF.jpg (37KB, 565x638px) Image search: [Google]
Syd_Mead_LF.jpg
37KB, 565x638px
>>33411966
>Zorua was from Kalos all along
>The Johto and Unovan starters were Alolan Pokémon all this time
>>
>>33411966
Here's a theory,

The Pokemon introduced in their respective generations are not native to the region featured in that generation.
Pokemon who are found in the wild in a region that is not juxtaposed with their generation are native to that generation.
>>
File: 749.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
749.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>33412161
Mudbray can only be found in Alola.
According to the official Pokémon website.
>>
What if the kanto starters are Kalosian

What about Pikachu? It's everywhere, can we really call it kanto native?
>>
File: EP769_Kotetsu_junto_a_Riolu.png (113KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
EP769_Kotetsu_junto_a_Riolu.png
113KB, 342x192px
>>33411966
They are
>>
>>33412190
some Pokémon are native to the region.
Some Pokémon are not native to the regions.
>>
>>33412190
Its probably from that pikachu forest and spread everywhere except unova
>>
>>33412158
Charizard is probably also actually native of Unova. You don't encounter it in the wild, but you can hear its cry while passing over the Driftveil bridge, indicating they probably nest in a nearby area unaccessible to the player
>>
File: 1470274084196.png (35KB, 196x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470274084196.png
35KB, 196x190px
Exeggutors are an Alolan species
>>
>>33412190
In Hoenn and Sinnoh, it can only be found in the Safari Zone and the Trophy Garden respectively, indicating it was probably imported. And it can't be found in Jotho, only in Kanto. So the only regions where it could be considered native are Kanto and Alola.
>>
>>33412036
Nice try, Hans
>>
>>33412870
I forgot you can find it in the wild in Kalos, my point still stands though
>>
>>33412870
>So the only regions where it could be considered native are Kanto and Alola.
And Kalos.
Also Alolan Raichu changed pressumably because of its diet. So it doesn't come from Alola. (Unless Alolan Raichu is the original one a la Exxeggutor and the lack of proper diet makes him not develop its Psychic powers anywhere else)
>>
>>33412161
BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY
>>
>>33412905
That only applies if Raichu reached Alola and mutated recently. If it did that thousands or millions of years ago it might as well considered native, much like dingos are considered natives of Australia or opussums natives of North America.
>>
File: pika.png (517KB, 689x383px) Image search: [Google]
pika.png
517KB, 689x383px
So Pikachu line can be:

>From Kanto, where it is considered a "rare pokémon" but still managed to be introduced in Kalos and Alola, here developing surfing Psychic powers

>From Kalos, being later introduced in Kanto and Alola, here developing surfing Psychic powers

>From Alola having original Psychic powers and losing them when changing diet in Kalos and Kanto

In Kanto the Electric Gym Leader, who owns a Raichu, is actually foreign. Pikachu could have been introduced to Kanto during the war, recently enough to be considered a rare Pokémon. Surge's nationality can't tell us much though because military men travel all around the world.

In Kalos no one considers Pikachu rare. And the reveal trailer for gen 6 showed Pikachu emiting lightning from the Electric gym in Lumiose City, towards the rest of the world. Several trainers in that Gym have Pikachu and Raichu and Pikachu is part of the quiz of the gym.

I think Pikachu is Kalosian. And Kantonian trainers are obsessed with him because japs fucking love french stuff.
>>
Snorlax is from Sinnoh.
>>
>>33412861
They're coconut seeds. I bet they're literally everywhere.
>>
I have autism and I want to make a comprehensive list of Pokémon that are not native of the regions they debuted in.
>Bulbasaur, Squirtle lines
Gift Pokémon. Can be caught in the Kalos Friend Safari, but that's probably an artificial structure like most Safari Zones.
>Charmander line
Gift Pokémon, its cry can be heard on the Driftveil Drawbridge in Unova. Can be caught in the Kalos Friend Safari.
>Exeggcute line
Can only be found in the Safari Zone in the original games. Can be found in the wild in any region except Hoenn(and including Kanto) in the following games. Heavily hinted to be native of Alola in ingame lore.
>Tyrogue line
Gift Pokémon, can't be found in the wild in either Kanto or Johto. Can be found as "hidden Pokémon" in Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova.
>Scyther line
Can only be found in the Safari Zone in Kanto and in the national Park in Johto. Can be found in the wild in Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola
>Pinsir
Can only be found in the Safari Zone in Kanto and Hoenn, and in the national Park in Johto. Can be found in the wild in Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola.
>Tauros
Safari Zone exclusive in Kanto. Can be found in the wild in Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola
>Lapras
Gift Pokémon in Kanto, can be found in the wild in Johto, Sevii Islands, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola
>Eevee line
Gift Pokémon in Kanto and Johto, can only be found in gardens in Sinnoh and Unova, can be found in the wild in Hoenn, Kalos and Alola
>Dratini line
Safari Zone exclusive in Kanto, can be found in the wild in Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola
>>
>>33413313

>Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile lines
Gift Pokémon in Johto and Hoenn, can be found in the wild in Aloa via Island Scan
>Togepi line
Gift Pokémon in Johto, can be found in the wild in Sinnoh, Unova and Alola
>Sunkern line
National Park exclusive in Johto, can be found in the wild in Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova
>Murkrow line
Can't be found in Johto, can be found in the wild in Kanto, Sevii Islands, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola
>Slugma line
Can't be found in Johto, can be found in the wild in Kanto, Sevii Islands, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
>Houndour line
Can't be found in Johto, can be found in the wild in Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
>Beldum line
Gift Pokémon in Hoenn, can be found in the wild in Sinnoh, Unova and Alola
>Riolu line
Gift Pokémon in Sinnoh, can be found in the wild in Unova, Kalos and Alola
>Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott lines
Gift Pokémon in Unova and Hoenn, can be found in the wild in Alola via Island Scan
>Zorua line
Gift Pokémon in Unova, can be found in the wild in Hoenn and Kalos
>Yungoos line
Stated in lore to be from another unnamed region.
>>
>>33413313
>Friend Safari
I wouldn't use that as a good indicator, it seemed like a way to stuff in some Pokés they couldn't be bothered putting on proper routes.

>>Tyrogue line
My theory is all along Poké-Asia. Boxing is a Greek thing and kickboxing started in Indochina. Tyrogue could've been a Pokémon that travelled along silk road and picked up both styles. Don't ask where Hitmontop comes into this.

>>Lapras
I'd say they just cruise along the ocean.

I still think Snorlax is the closest to being "confirmed" to being from another region. There were only two in Kanto and both of them "returned to the mountains" of you beat them and Sinnoh's very mountainous. Plus Munchlax are found all over Sinnoh.
>>
>>33413386
Lapras is considered a migratory pokemon isn't it, means that it isn't exclusive to regions, just that the regions are on their migratory routes
>>
>>33413386
I stated that the Friend Safari most likely doesn't matter, being an artificial structure.
As for Snorlax, the ones you encounter are still wild Pokémon outside of a protected area like the Safari Zone. It's likely that they aren't stable residents of Kanto, but they occasionally or regularly migrate there in search of food.
>>
>>33411966
just because you can find it in the wild doesn't mean it's native from there. GF just didn't want certain pokemon to appear in the wild because they wanted to make them a lil more special, it's just pandering to the people who like Eevee, Lucario, Zoroark etc.
>>
>>33413386
Hitmontop may be related to Brazil

Also Dragonites are say to have their own island in the ocean, so they aren't native of any region
>>
>>33413614
This. Dratini was recently discovered living in the ocean, and was presumably imported to other regions by dragon trainers after that
>>
>>33412922
Autism
>>
>>33412973
Forgot Hoenn
>>
File: houndour.png (16KB, 281x145px) Image search: [Google]
houndour.png
16KB, 281x145px
>The Houndour line is actually from Kanto
>>
Murkrow to
>>
>>33413321
>riolu can be found in the wild in unova
Yeah, a ranch is hardly in the wild.
Also rufflet is native to Kalos and Hoenn.
>>
>>33415170
Except it can be found in the Challenger Cave in the original BW. And the Rufflet line can be found easily in Unova, so it isn't relevant for the thread's topic
>>
>>33415376
>can be found easily in unova
Not in the black versions, Kalos and Hoenn are the only games where both versions have rufflet be catchable.
>>
>>33413867
still fucking mad that i couldn't raise a houndour during my run of hgss' main story
>>
>>33413849
Pikachu is only in the safari zone, so chances are it's imported there.
>>
>>33412905
And Pikachu just happens to only appear in 2 forests, very similar forests btw
>>
>>33412973
Remember that Kanto is the only region wich doesn't have a pokemon similar to pikachu, so it must be from Kalos and it must be related to Dedenne
>>
>>33412158
Aren't most Kanto mons in the islands because recent human migration?
>>
>>33413321
beldum should be a wild pokemon in meteor falls, like a reward for beating the last gym
>>
>>33413313
I believe the only route you find wild Tauros on in Gold and Silver is right outside of a farm. They're probably the result of escaped Tauros breeding.
>>
>>33416013
Kinda, I'm pretty sure most pokemon in Poni are not form the region
>>
File: Charizard.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard.png
11KB, 240x160px
>>33412847
>>
File: Eevee.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.png
12KB, 240x160px
>>33413526
Yes, you say is true.
>>
>>33415909
good luck ever using a tyranitar.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.