[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*saves your franchise*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: a-raichu.png (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-raichu.png
132KB, 500x500px
Some fast facts about Alola Raichu:
>most original design in years
>simple changes completely reinvigorate a tired design for the modern age
>perfect mascot and cool to boot
>electric psychic typing is the greatest combination ever invented and completely unique
>GF redeemed themselves for their past failures by spending years developing regional variants in preparation for psychic raichu, which in itself is a programming feat in many ways
>has perfect stats while not bragging or being OP

Is Alola Raichu the best pokemon, period?
>>
>>33410993
I read your post like it was a bad advertisement.
>>
Real talk: Do regional variants fuck up everything as much as it seems? Say goodbye to any semblance of balance and good luck never building the team you want.

Want an Alola Raichu 2 gens from now? Tough luck!
>>
1. I love alolan Raichu I think it was awesome, I just wished they didn't fuck it's stats and movepool over, give it higher special, and give it dazzling gleam and shadow ball
>>
>>33411036
How does a regional variant fuck up balance any more than any other new Pokemon? They're statistically very similar to their original versions.

How do they fuck up your team building? Because you might not always be able to get them? You know that every single game has a massive list of Pokemon you have absolutely no way to get without trading them in, right?

We don't even know how they'll be handled after we leave Alola. There could be a breeding incense. There could be a safari zone. They could be distributed through areas that don't care about the Pokemon's normal habitat, which we've had before with friend safari. They could dot them around sparingly through the games to come in the form of in-game trades or gift pokemon that you can then breed more of yourself if alolan Pokemon always produce alolan offspring when bred in the next games.
>>
>>33410993
Please be bait
>>
>>33411551
>We don't even know how they'll be handled after we leave Alola.
Wrong. GF has stated that the only way to get them is trade, and after the next couple games that means they're gone forever.

>>33411556
Not a argument.
>>
>>33412787
>Literally any Pokémon being gone forever
>In an age where you can start with a version exclusive and trade up to a shiny Arceus
Rite
>>
>>33412787
Got a source?
>>
>here are some facts
>opinions
>>
>>33412794
Here let me walk you threw this: Once Alola is gone, you cant evolute a Alola Raichu.

There ya go, tool.
>>
File: 1384202516489.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1384202516489.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>33412827
>Threw
Here let me walk you through this: You can trade or inject or breed if they make an item that passes down regional variant.

By your logic it's impossible to have a Raichu or Marowak in SM because you can't evolve a Pikachu/Cubone that doesn't become Alolan
>>
>>33412827
>Threw
>Evolute
>a Alola
Anon...
>>
File: 1482686154248.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482686154248.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>33410993
>If there is one Pokemon that deserved Levitate as it's ability it would have been the Pokemon that literally floats on its tail

and for that reason alone it's a lesser version of original Raichu since lightning rod is way better
>>
>>33412883
I love both but Alolan Raichu makes up for that because of the style points when using Surf.
>>
>>33412787
Source this. You won't
>>
File: descarga (2).jpg (4KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
4KB, 249x202px
>>33410993

THE BEST POKEMON IN THIS ONE, ANON.

>IT DOESN'T HAVE AN ANNOYING TAIL, SO YOUR PRECIOUS AND FRAGILE ITEMS WON'T SUFFER FOR A WHOOPS MOMENT.
>SMALL AND CUTE, WITH THE ABILITY TO GIVE YOU LIGHT SO YOU WON'T PAY FOR LANTERNS

SO, CHINCHOU IS NUMERO ONE
>>
>>33410993
>completely reinvigorate a tired design for the modern age
>it just gets rounder
>>
>>33412934
If that's how you want to sum up the general change in artstyle in SM, then yes.

Also assuming you are literally legally blind.
>>
>>33410993
>raichufags are this desperate
>>
>>33412921
Not him but GF said that the only way to maintain the exotic character of the Alola variants was to "keep them there".
>>
>>33412971
Rephrasing it and claiming not to be samefagging is not a source. If anything it hurts your case.
>>
>>33412989
Not him but just google it my man
>>
>>33412995
Google what? "Shit an illiterate anon made up because he doesn't understand what trading is"?
Burden of proof is on you buddy
>>
>>33412995
Even if Gamefreak did plan to do this, they would never announce it, especially before a game in a non-Alola region was even announced. The dumbest thing you can do to promote a game is tell people what ISN'T in it.
>>
>>33413000
Did you even knew yuo can't trade outside of certein games? Try the trade of a pikachu from Gen 1 with SM. Pro tip: Youcan't do this thing.
>>
>>33412827
if you think people wont just inject and spread alolan stuff via gts/giveaway threads/mystery gfits/etc you're just an idiot i guess man

youve already been btfo in like 4 different posts and maybe this is bait but i definitely took it
>>
>>33413070
thats because IVs and EVs didnt exist at that point not to mention the stats worked differently

if you have the hardware you can get gen 3 stuff to gen 7 relatively quickly
>>
File: 1501555418593.jpg (460KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501555418593.jpg
460KB, 900x900px
>>33413070
Yes you can? They even get a Gameboy icon instead of the Pentagon/Plus to mark it's region.
That's literally why someone in this thread has already mentioned an Alolan Raichu with surf.
>>
>>33413084
You can get Gen 1 to Gen 7. They've had a way to generate IVs/EVs for ages.
>>
>>33413070
>>33413084
Not only that but you can get impossible Pokémon through to a degree. I have a Level 100 Gengar that only knows one move because I underflowed it from Level 1. I met it in Viridian Forest.
>>
>>33410993
You forgot it's worst defect though:
>It's Raichu
>>
>>33413070
The only generations that couldn't trade forward were gen 1 & 2 to gen 3, because of the changes in hardware. Ever since Ruby and Sapphire, every Pokemon has been able to be traded or transferred forward. The virtual console releases of Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver even solve the aforementioned hardware constraint and let you transfer Pokemon from gameboy games to the current generation.

In three weeks, the only Pokemon game that won't be able to trade up to Sun and Moon will be Crystal.
>>
>>33413086
You can get a Surfing Pikachu in the VC games? I was wondering what that guy was talking about, I wasn't aware of any way to get an A-Raichu that can use surf.
>>
>>33413100
didnt actually know that, i only still owned gen 3 games to transfer so never looked it up, neat
>>
>>33413126
Actually now you mention it, my Surf A-Raichu doesn't have the GB icon, it must be from a Gen V event Pikachu.
You can get a Gen 1 Alolan Raichu OR a Surf/Fly Alolan Raichu, but not both.
>>
>>33413113
>>33413100
>>33413086
Not him but I cant steop lauging at all of you how dumb can you be?? Alola variants are HISTORY already hahahahaha
>>
>>33413212
But you're literally wrong in every single thing you've said.
>I'm only pretending to be retarded
Even if you're not saying it to us, you're lying to yourself by thinking it.
>>
>>33413224
I quoted you things GF actually said. Show me one article that explains how they will handle regional variants by using items to evolve them. You can't, so you lose. And nothing else matters ITT>
>>
>>33413247
No you didn't. You haven't cited a single source and have claimed multiple things that are factually wrong.
>>
>>33412827
>postgame
>unlock little island
>"you know anon it's said that this island has a climate similar to another region...some pokemon evolve differently here!"
Wow, that was so fucking hard.
>>
>>33413267
Post game doesn't exist anymore GF siad it wuznt important to them''

>>33413253
Not him but I even gave you literal quotes my. man. GROW UP
>>
>>33413278
You're trying far too hard anon. If you don't have any sources you can't keep shitposting. You don't have anything left to bait with.
>>
>>33413287
Not him but literally check the previous posts from the other guy retard. Also YOU are samefagging to make it seem like your not loosing the argument
>>
File: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFIN.png (395KB, 883x960px) Image search: [Google]
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFIN.png
395KB, 883x960px
>>33413303
Source or stop shitposting anon, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>33413303
Not him. Actually I am the guy who said that Alolan pokémon won't be transferable to later gens and I was just kidding man. I have no source since I made that up.
>>
>>33413152
There is a gen 7 surf Pikachu, I injected it awhile ago and have it on my copy of Sun, so it may be that one as well.

I think it was exclusive to Korea or Japan, not sure
>>
>>33412971
No, actually GF said that you are a homosexual and should realise that anyone can make up quotes on the fly, which is why you should post a link to a reputable source affirming your information.

Crazy, isn't it?
>>
Not him but bump
>>
I'm OP, bumping
>>
Not him but her.
>>
>>33410993
>surfer theme
>didn't learn surf, even for TM
>only way to have one with that move and no injecting is evolving some jap event pikachu
just, JUST
>>
Masuda stated very clearly that Alolan Pokemons commit suicide as soon as they leave Alola, which is why they will never be in any other game except for SM and USUM.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.