[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give them something useful. Regional Variant, Mega, Z-Move...anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4031.png (103KB, 1054x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4031.png
103KB, 1054x406px
Give them something useful. Regional Variant, Mega, Z-Move...anything.
>>
>>33409456
Butterfree gets +30 Speed and access to Spore.

Kingler gets a Mega with Adaptability and +50 Atk, +30 Def, and +20SpD.

Kabutops gets Accelrock.

Seaking gets a unique Z-move based off of Horn Drill that raises its accuracy by 2 stages before it uses Horn Drill.
>>
>>33409456
Wigglytuff gets two new abilities to replace its old ones. The first one is monster play, which causes wigglytuff to taunt enemies every time it takes damage (regardless of the source of damage). The second one is balloon power, which causes wigglytuff to be one speed priority lower than all other pokemon, but to get 100% increased defense and special defense.
>>
>>33409472
>that raises its accuracy by 2 stages before it uses Horn Drill.
(you)
>>
>>33409456
OP, did you take note of those that got stat boosts? Because the nidos got stat boosts last gen
>>
>>33409456

Tentacruel Z-move
Jellyfish Stings
Poison-typing
Necessary move: Acid, Acid Spray, or Poison Jab.

Animation would be your Tentacruel using it tentacles glittering with poison and repeatedly lashing at the opposing mon with the finish being his "beak" chomping down on them.
>>
>>33409472
>that raises its accuracy by 2 stages before it uses Horn Drill
OHKO moves ignore evasion/accuracy changes, you dolt
>>
>>33409493
>still only 68 base speed
>still paper thin defenses
>completely walled by Pokémon with Sturdy or Ghost Types
>removes Seaking's item

It'd be a gimmick at best. Still no one would use Seaking.
>>
>>33409456
>Machamp
it was given somewhat more relevance
>>
>>33409456
Does Zapdos really need a buff tho
>>
Half of these pokemon are fine not everything need to be super meta. Also nidoking is the anti meta king right now
>>
>>33409532
you know, I never knew that. I never use them, so I've never tried it. I've heard of speedrunners of earlier generations using Rhydon with Horn Drill and X-Accuracies, but I guess I was either being played, or that got changed in later gens.
>>
>>33409456
Far'Fetched gets a new ability called "best friend" where if you have two farfetches, you can place both on the same pokeball and have them battle together at the same time. They must have identical movesets and when you order one to perform a move, the other will automatically perform that move as well (speed stat is still relevant for this). This will also double far'fetches HP and neither faint until their HP is depleted to zero.
>>
>>33409544
Changed in gen IV if iirc correctly
>>
>>33409533
OHKO moves aren't influenced by accuracy stages
>>
File: megaarbok.png (23KB, 818x242px)
megaarbok.png
23KB, 818x242px
Thoughts? Speed boost + coil is basically physical quiver dance + accuracy. Had to take 10 out of special attack to give it a little punch. Was this close to making it poison/ground, but I liked the idea of coil + dragon rush so you could flinch things a bit. It also gets earthquake, fire fang, ice fang, aqua tail, and seed bomb already, so it can muscle past a lot of checks poison/dragon has.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.