[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I beat this bitch? Her Miltank wipes out my whole team.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Whitney.jpg (340KB, 1318x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Whitney.jpg
340KB, 1318x1424px
How do I beat this bitch?

Her Miltank wipes out my whole team.
>>
>>33407642
Paralyze, anything to interrupt the Rollout buildup.
>>
>>33407642
Stun spore then hope you get a crit. Might wanna grind the grass now.
>>
Shoot the bitch!
>>
anon, I want to admit something...
>>
>>33407642
Get a Machop from a trade and kick her ass.
>>
>>33407642
Struggling against a lv20 normal type?

Anon...
>>
pokemon is so easy dude just level one monster and dont use anything else

yeah thats more boring than making a proper team of 6 but pokemon is boring childs play regardless
>>
>>33407642
sand attack, lower its accuracy and you're good
>>
File: dragon taming.jpg (383KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
dragon taming.jpg
383KB, 682x682px
>>33407642
>pick Totodile
>spam Rage against Clefairy's Doubleslap
Wow that was hard.
>>
>>33407651
He probably picked Cyndaquil. That fire typing really hurts in this gym.
>>
File: 64211622_p0.jpg (707KB, 1350x2400px) Image search: [Google]
64211622_p0.jpg
707KB, 1350x2400px
>Lower accuracy
>Use Stun Spore or Sleep
>Pray to RNG Jesus

If Miltank misses once using Rollout, the damage resets back to the base damage. Same theory with Stun Spore; if you Paralyze Miltank and it is unable to move on its turn, the damage will reset

Just remember, she's one of the most bullshit gym leaders in the game. Once you beat her, the rest of the game can seem easy as long as you keep your team leveled
>>
Wasn't there a default countermeasure attack against rollout? Wrap or vine something something
>>
>>33407642
catch a heracross and break her brick.
>>
>>33407669
Just paralysis/sleep or lowering her accuracy that I know of. You can always spam spite to lower the PP too.
>>
File: IMG_8452.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8452.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
Stop being a little bitch and learn how to play the game
>>
use your starter's best STAB and one shot it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.