[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is Iris' cameo??!?!??!?!?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Iris.jpg (34KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
34KB, 625x351px
Iris is the only main girl not to return after she left. Not counting Serena yet since she just recently left...Iris hasn't appeared at all

IRRRRRIIS

~Airrrrrrisu
>>
>>33407479

Iris got a special.

Last we saw of her, she was chasing after Rayquaza.

And Serena can't return because of kissu.
>>
>only minority main girl
>only one to not return
Whoever makes the anime confirmed racist
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
Think of it this way: by not appearing, Iris avoided the fates of May and Dawn before her: losing to the new girl to show off how strong she is.
>>
>>33407530
There's no guarantee she would have battled Serena though. Misty and May never battled and they met 3 different times.
>>
>>33407530

Truth.

If Iris came back, she would have lost to Serena, and if Serena comes back, she will lose to Lillie.
>>
>>33407540
>if Serena comes back, she will lose to Lillie.
Truly a humiliating fate worse than death.
>>
>>33407506
Ash is from pokejapan. That technically makes him a minority character since Best Wishes.
>>
>>33407981
This. It's especially obvious in XY, where all three of of his companions are blond, blue-eyed white people.
>>
>>33407479
Honestly I was expecting her to return as the Unova Champion so Ash becomes deeply jealous
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.