[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want in USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: shrug.png (4KB, 572x192px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
4KB, 572x192px
We've all seen the thousands of maybe (not) truths, but those aren't you. What would you ideally want to see in USUM?
>>
>>33404670
triple and rotation battles
>>
>>33404670
Lillie removed from the game
>>
File: IMG_3030.png (347KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3030.png
347KB, 638x599px
>>33404670
>>
player interactive events. like in emerald's event islands for mew deoxys etc. or oras legendary portals. SM's postgame was really bland and short imo
>>
At this point:
>new alolan forms (preferably not kanto shit but i'll take kanto shit over nothing)
>new forms for things that already have forms or would fit a form
>that the cloud actually hides an island with cool things on it
>that at least some trials/kahunas/totems have been changed
>>
repeal and replace festival plaza
>>
File: 769866_1310236175785_full.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
769866_1310236175785_full.png
302KB, 640x480px
The return of a protag other than Red. Preferably Kris but any would do.
>>
>>33404876
If another protag were to return, it would certainly not be a female one I'd say
>>
>>33404904
Why not?
>>
>>33404670
I'd just like it if the cutscenes were toned down a good bit.
>>
>>33404907
'Cause that's GF for you. But if somehow a female protag would make it into the games, it'd be somebody more memorable than their male counterpart, e.g.
>Dawn
>Serena
>Hilda
I think the best we'd be getting is a rival though.
>>
HMs and gyms.
>>
>>33404940
>HMs
Why?
>>
>>33404952
Because it's more fun to me. Instead of just having some random item that doesn't even mean anything, you use your pokemon. Might as well just have the ride pokemon be specific bikes or some shit.
>>
Kanto and following pokemons
>>
>>33404670
More post game content and a bigger dex.
Also hoping for more Alola forms but that's unrealistic at this point.
>>
Wild Heracross added to Lush Jungle
Wild Rotom somewhere
Wild Oddish somewhere, or someone who will trade you a Bellosom
Wild purple Oricorio before the elite 4, or someone who will give you the purple stuff in exchange for one of each of the others
Magnetic field and Ice Rock moved back to earlier points in the game (Ula'ula would be fine)
More of those little errands you can do for people and something on the map that will let you keep track of them
A little island you can go to after the game that generates a legendary/event pokemon for you to catch once a week
>>
Any chance they've said anything about letting you modify natures too?
>>
>>33404670
>a better postgame
>option to skip cutscenes
>move tutors
They'll most likely have it.
>better framerate during battles
I know it's turned based, but still.
>more alolan forms
>get rid of the plaza or revamp it
>simpler online functions
>increase the encounter rates of Alola mons

That's about it.
>>
File: 1480460233132.jpg (678KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480460233132.jpg
678KB, 1024x768px
>>33404675
Rotation battles were actually what kept me interested in Pokemon strategically from Gen IV to V. But even I don't want them back until the Switch version because I know for a fact the framerate is still going to buckle even in doubles in USUM.
>>
>>33405235
>Switch version
Well now you've made me sad, thanks anon.
Not even Pokemon will help me justify the money ive already wasted on the WiiU 2.0.
>>
>>33405235
Do you mean 5 to 6? Because they weren't introduced until 5.
>>
>>33404670
>Challenger Mode
>A way to evolve Pokemon like Machamp without trading
>After story content
>Fighting Zone like in Emerald
>Customize your Trainer like in X/Y
>>
What I want and to happen, and have a good chance of happening
>A sidequest to increase the game's longevity, like Contests
>Better customization options
>More Alolan forms
>Super Training? I mean SM was a rush job, I'm hoping it was only left out because of that

What I want, but doubt we'll get
>Long pants
>New Megas
>Megas being available during the main game
>A large amount of clothes not being version-exclusive
>Following Pokemon
>Re-implementing the PSS
>Refresh minigames
>>
>>33404670
Moar megas.
I will buy both games even if they don't deliver like a good sheep, tho.
>>
Alolan Seel and Dewgong.
Thats all I want. Its all I need.
>>
>>33405470
Customization is already in USUM though (and will have more clothing options than SM)? Do you mean anything more specific?
>>
>Alolan Arbok
>more Alolan forms in general, genwun or not. new forms are new forms
>new move tutors/stat buffs that meaningfully help the gen 7 mons
>tropius buff/at least a pokeride
>another island south of Poni
>a couple of new megas

Listed in order of importance. I don't expect new megas, but I'd still love to see them. I'm worried that we won't even get more Alolan forms, based on the way they've been marketing so far.
>>
>>33405715
Alolan forms of any snake pokemon is unlikely because one unique feature of Hawaii is that there are no native snakes at all and its illegal to bring them. You would think a tropical area would have snakes so for gamefreak to not have any in the alola dex they kept that aspect of the region.
>>
>>33405762
>TIL
that is actually neat desu
>But you can find Serperior via island scan on a certain day
Whoa, someone's getting arrested
>>
File: afd.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
>>33405762
Alolan Snivy then
Can't be a snake if you have limbs
>>
Actually fun ways to play with your Pokemon outside of battle, Amie mode games are boring. I want to play games with all six in my party.
>>
Nothing they announce could possibly make me want to play those games.
>>
If it were ever possible more UBs, but GF has never introduced new pokemon in the sequels or remakes, only new forms. So maybe new Alolan forms that aren't G1 pokemon? Also a new island under that one big cloud.
>>
New aloan forms
New pokemon
A new ultra beast
New trials
New story
New areas
Move tutors

All i need are those things to be very satisfied with the game. I also hope the order of islands is changed to be differnt from SM
>>
File: 1499198885716.jpg (20KB, 285x327px) Image search: [Google]
1499198885716.jpg
20KB, 285x327px
>>33405762
that's where you're wrong, kiddo https://www.waikikiaquarium.org/experience/animal-guide/reptiles/yellow-bellied-sea-snake/
also,
>what is zygarde
>>
I literally feel like with the drought of news the only thing that could save this game is new Pokémon mid-generation. But that won't happen.
>>
what do i want in USUM? a reason to buy it.
I didnt have this problem with gen 5. as i got back into pokemon with B2W2, and still to this day never played BW. so im not sure how much of a difference between those 2 sets, to warrant buying both. since then i have bought both games, until SM, i only picked up Moon. and I may just get US and pretend i got both the first time. so far, news-wise im not seeing a reason to want to play it at all. except to toss Rockdoge3 into my bank.

so hoping for new pokemon, or new alolan forms... or a story drastically different from SM. because this just feels to me like they rushed SM out last year, and are like 'here is the actual finished product'
>>
>>33405256
You know it's not hard to pretend like you actually have one, don't make it so obvious that you don't
>>
Last minute bump because why not
>>
>>33404670
Alola starters with their hidden abilities

Move tutors

Perfect Zygarde as a permanent form with aura break

Hopefully Necrozma gets its own form, though Necrosolgaleo & Necrolunala are nice

Post game legendaries such as Xerneas/Yveltal and similar legendaries
>>
>>33404670
New megas and new areas. A facility too
>>
>>33405235
The switch is mire than100 times more powerful than the 3ds. This is the biggest hardware jump. The framrate won't even dip
>>
>>33412450
This, with some new Alola forms too, and some new locations (Probably not a whole new Island, just some new location to discover)
>>
File: dex_nav_art.png (490KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
dex_nav_art.png
490KB, 832x468px
>>
>>33404670
Hmm. What I really want to see from USUM is...
A RIVER IN A DRY LAND
THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND
A HEARTBEAT FOR A TIN MAN
OASIS IN A SINGED LAND
>>
Something like GB Sounds where it allows you to change the encounter and battle theme in certain style:
>random
Play any encounter/battle in any order
Unique:
Every Pokemon encountered will have its encounter theme played from the native region it came from
>>
Less fucking wingulls
>>
>>33404670
almost forgot about usum honestly
the hype is so poor and pokemon ain't even trying to advertise it properly
>>
>>33404904
But Brendan and May's existences aren't dependent on the player's choice, so they can both appear as a couple and grown up
>>
>>33404670
Megas
>>
>>33405496
>Super Training? I mean SM was a rush job, I'm hoping it was only left out because of that

Nah, Pelago replaced it. Only thing I liked about super training that Pelago doesn't do better is the ribbon.
>>
I want a Guzma/Kukui role switch.
>>
>>33415379
Aint happening, we saw Kukui in Japanese trailer
>>
File: 1502175414852.png (188KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1502175414852.png
188KB, 1280x1097px
>>33404670

-One or two new battle facilities
-inaccessible/unfinished areas in SM being accessible
-new alolan forms
-better trials/gyms
-less rushed story

If all of this happens I'll be a happy camper
>>
>>33415392
A man can dream.

>tfw you will never have a laid back Guzma as the prof
>tfw Guzma will never be the role model for kids with bad parents
>tfw Gladion will never be a cute shy boy
>tfw Guzma will never marry Plumeria

Shit's depressing, man.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.