[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this means that we can actually go back to Kanto in USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DIS8ptKXcAAwiMn.jpg (322KB, 926x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DIS8ptKXcAAwiMn.jpg
322KB, 926x1199px
>>
Dude it's 2 episodes relax
>>
I have serious doubts they'll every pull a duel region game again but I am pleased that they're showing of Megas still. Gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, they'll make more of them.
>>
I expect a holiday theme. We can go to Kanto in post game but not all of Kanto. Like this episodes will be Ash going back to Kanto for short.
>>
No you dumbfuck. I don't know why so many people here think Kanto is getting another remake or revisit. You're only setting yourselves up for disappointment.
>>
>>33402439
No, its just 2 episodes of Misty and Brock in Alola

If anything its possible they will be in alola in the games or even PWT
>>
>more fucking kanto dick sucking
I'm done.
>>
We're going to visit Vermillion City with a ship from Poni, and we'll be "teleported" to few other Kanto places by Talkin to Ryuki who says "Ill take you there ... ".
>>
>>33402608
Then leave. You won't be missed.
>>
>>33402608
Sun and moon wasn't shit because of kanto pandering
>>
>>33403622
yes, it was.
>>
>>33403845
No the cut scenes, frame rate. No post game. Nothing to with kanto
>>
>>33403622
No, but it did add up to the shitty feeling
>Hey!, your character is from kanto!
>Hey!, Kukui was in kanto!
>Hey!, all of the alola forms are for pokemn from kanto!
>Hey!, more than half of the ride pokemon are from kanto!
>Hey!, once you reach the battle tree you can fight both the MC and the rival from kanto!
>KANTO KANTO KANTO!
>>
>misty being acknowledged in the show

It's every mistyfag's dream come true.
>>
>>33402439
I tought Misty had a new outfit?
>>
It's just filler, calm down.
>>
You faggots cry about "going back to Kanto" before any game comes out.
>>
>>33405057
She had two. But they're from gen 3, so they're not shilly enough.
>>
>>33402608

The franchise has been sucking gen 1's dick since GSC. You should be used to it by now.
>>
>>33402608
It's the fucking 20th anniversary of the animu, you should have expected one reference to the Kanto journeys.

Also, place your bets on whether Ass Ketchup will try attacking Mega Steelix with Gigavolt Havoc
>>
>>33406262
>Ass Ketchup
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan, kid.
>>
File: 1502872655486.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502872655486.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>33406200
Kekers
>>
>>33404975
>"hey, I'm a total faggot!"
>>
This year is the anime's 20th anniversary. This doesn't man anything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.