[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these the greatest pokemon games of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3178.jpg (987KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
987KB, 1280x1024px
Why are these the greatest pokemon games of all time?
>>
>>33401556
Because like, opinions, maaaaan.
>>
Say something enough times and people will treat it as fact
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (738KB, 1092x1610px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
738KB, 1092x1610px
>>
>>33401556
Do we really need to have this thread again?
>>
>>33401556
Had a lot a love and effort put into it, and it shows.
Though just like all games, it has its issues.
>>
>>33401556
Because you've obviously never played BW2. HGSS are top tier pokemon games though
>>
>>33401570
/thread
>>
>>33401556
There is no best Pokémon Game.
>>
Gen 4 is definitely when they peaked. I've been doing a Pokemon marathon starting from gen 2 and I reached 4 recently, finished Platinum which I found a huge new love for, and moving to SoulSilver after having played the original Silver so soon is bound to be a revealing experience as well. Hell I still have my Pokewalker and just bought new batteries for it, so I'll be rocking that too, I can't fucking wait.

This marathon so far has also made me realize how bad Sun/Moon is. I'm looking forward to when I reach gen 5 too.
>>
>>33401556

The engine was too fucking slow
>>
>>33401556
Because they aren't.
Everyone knows the greatest pokemon games are subjective because Gamefreak keeps removing features to make the games feel "unique" even though the regions and pokemon distribution are enough as is to make games feel unique
>>
File: angry registeel.gif (96KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
angry registeel.gif
96KB, 355x200px
>>33401570
>Using smartphones and other devices they can access a great number of games, so the time they dedicate to a single game is less than in the past. We didn't put the BF in ORAS for this very reason.
>>
I hate the rematch feature in these games. It's completely random if someone calls you, and half the time, they aren't even calling for a battle.

I screwed up my team and there's nowhere to level grind.
>>
Good remake

Free pokewalker included
Pokeathlon Way better Than musicals or contests
They even put The battle frontier
Best game so far.
>>
the originals were better
>>
>>33404018
only the music
>>
Its the best cuz it had Battle Frontier,Pokethon, 2 regions in 1 game and the Pokemon follows our back
>>
File: 1446767885533.jpg (26KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1446767885533.jpg
26KB, 239x239px
>>33401556
following pokémon
that's all
remove that and it's D/P/P 2.0
>>
>>33403159
You know you can call the available trainers yourself right?
>>
>>33404065
Having cyndaquil follow you around everywhere is the best part of the entire franchise
>>
say it as much as you want, it will never be true
>>
>>33401556
Gen 4 completely sucked, shitty online, bad graphics, bad menus, one of the worst metas ever (hell, it didn't even have an official online meta).

They should've released this in gen 5, after BW and before BW2.
>>
>>33401556
nice HG thread you nigger
>>
>>33401556.
They are what GSC should have been if they were on better hardware and adding the successful ideas GF had experimented with in the intervening years.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.