[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BW or B2W2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: movie13_screenshot_9.jpg (30KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
movie13_screenshot_9.jpg
30KB, 452x256px
Title says it all.
>>
BW for story

B2W2 for everything else.
>>
>>33401024
this
>>
>>33401014
Easy: HGSS
>>
>>33401014
BW, I don't care for the post-game or competitive, I loved the main game, the final battle is probably one of my favorite moments in video games.
>>
>>33401014

B/W. The plot, designs, and region lock make it such a standout entry.
>>
>>33401024
fpbp
>>
B2W2 makes the region itself way better with its additions that are head and shoulders above nearly everything the original Unova has to offer and the changes it makes to some existing areas, and that's what I care about the most
>>
>>33401014
>what's better, a game or its objectively superior version
gee OP i just don't know
>>
>>33401014
Bw2 because it’s a full game. Same issue with USUM.
>>
>>33401078
>objectively superior version
Content? Yes. Plot? Eh.
>>
File: 1419449578356.jpg (23KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1419449578356.jpg
23KB, 489x488px
>>33401078

>Objectively

Nah. People who liked all of the risks B/W took were turned off by the sequels just being more of the old games.
>>
>>33401096
Both plots are garbage. There's some decent allegory to real-life stuff to be found in the dialogue of both, but in the context of the universe of Pokemon portrayed up to that point the plot of BW just doesn't work, and B2W2 is like a low-tier action flick regardless.
>>
>>33401014

Both.
>>
I think we can all agree that N and Gesthal were the best antagonists in all the pokemon games. Only person who can even rival their magnificence is Miror.B
>>
Though I like BW, BW2 are better imo
>>
>>33401165
>Gesthal
And no, he wasn't that good, if anything i feel it's the same as Lusamine, as in ''The source of their evil is their mental issues''
>>
>>33401038
>>33401040
This, despite the namefaggotry.
>>
>>33401206
>genwunner
>>
File: 1493258545925.jpg (500KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493258545925.jpg
500KB, 1280x800px
Emerald was the last truly good Pokemon game.
You cant prove me wrong.
>>
>>33401206

>Mental issues

Ghetsis and the inner circle are the old blood of Unova trying to claw their way back into power on the back of a feral child they built to emulate the heroes of old. He knew what he was doing.
>>
>>33401249
>pokenav
>double battle gym leader
>berrie blending
>Contest
>Regi postgame
>Underwater
>Dad norman
>Wally and may
>Gym leader rematch where there pokemons get sronger or change every match till 5th rematch
>Deoxy space
>Leaf blade
>Bike route
>Secret room you can decorate
>Background lore (mystery house)
>Battle frontier with seven more gyms
>steven

The only con really was castform
>>
>>33401206
I don't think Ghetsis is anything special, but mental issues aren't his problem unless you count greed and a desire for power as mental illness. Or if you're taking his breakdown at the end of B2W2 as a sign he was simply mentally ill the whole time.
>>
>>33401206
You're retarded. They made lusamine a fusion of cynthia/ghestal because they lack the ability to make someone as great again. Ghestal and N were the best. Lysandre was retarded and maxie and Archie aren't meant to be taken seriously. Cyrus is just sad and depressing. Guzma and giovanni shouldn't be compared to Gesthal due to the fact they were small time villains. They were jabba the hutts while gesthal was the emperor
>>
>>33401320
>Or if you're taking his breakdown at the end of B2W2 as a sign he was simply mentally ill the whole time.
i actually felt a little of pity for him after that scene, whatever happened to him after that tho?
>>
>>33401014
Both. Unova is my home.
>>33401024
Nailed it.
>>33401040
I liked that as well.
>>
>>33401281
Battle Frontier was a good idea yes but Emerald easily had the worst version of it in history.
>>
>>33401644
The Emerald Frontier gimmicks are actually of substance, unlike Platinum's, which actually are guilty of the "it's just more RNG Towers to climb" complaint. The Palace doesn't invalidate the other six.
>>
>BW
>good plot
>gen 5
>good plot
I see this board is as retarded as ever
>>
Common sense would say B2W2, but I replayed both White and White 2 recently and I enjoyed White a lot more.

I do wish that White had a lot of White 2's features, but White still feels like the better game.
>>
>>33401014
Cobination of the gen 5 games. BW introduced you to the region, characters and pokemon by forcing you to only use the new ones. Then BW2 jsut opened the flood gates and threw everything at you from the get go (see Riolu at the farm before the 2nd gym).

If I have to chose one, probably BW2 for the sick amount of content.
>>
>>33404981
Before the first Gym, actually.
>>
i hate them both equally
>>
>>33404909
>any main series pokemon game
>good plot
>>
BW2 was a rehash
>>
>>33401014
BW had a great beginning and and an even better ending because the characters had so much development and involvement in the story.

But B2W2 with Hugh raging over a cat and the other characters barely having presence fucked it over for me where the plot is concerned but the additional content almost made it better than its prequel though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.