[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What new Pokémon do you want to fill in holes in the lore? A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2427.jpg (31KB, 530x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.jpg
31KB, 530x318px
What new Pokémon do you want to fill in holes in the lore? A Tauros and Miltank pre evolution seems logical, since they're linked to each other in game
>>
>Wild cattle
???
>>
I don't think any need to.
>>
By that logic all "adult" pokemon should have a baby pre-evo for the most part or atleast ones which seem stupid to hatch out of an egg.
>>
Kanga pre evo. only one that makes me mad
>>
>>33400872
Both in game and in the fan base, Tauros and Miltank are treated as gender counterparts, similar to the Nidos. However unlike the Nidos, a Miltank will only give Miltank eggs, and a Tauros will only give Tauros eggs. So either give them the same treatment as the Nidos or give them a pre evolution
>>
>>33400841

Miltank and Tauros aren't biologically related. Volbeat and Illumise can produce each other by breeding and so can Nido M and F, while Miltank and Tauros can't.
>>
What about a Tauros and Miltank evo?

They would both evolve into this Minotaur-like Pokemon, males are brown and females are pink.

I think we should have less split evos and more converging evos.

That way Tauros and Miltank can have eviolite too
>>
>>33400981
>Eviolite Miltank
Sweet Jesus
>>
>>33400943
See >>33400905
>>
>>33400895
Maybe give it a baby form and have it "evolve" at level 15.
Baby Kangaskan also should only be found when breeding and not out in the wild.
>>
>>33400841
in that case add:

prevolution larvae for heracross and pinsir
prevolution for oranguru and passimian
>>
>>33400872
Druddigon needs a pre evo because seeing this big ass dragon pop out of a tiny little egg looks plain silly
>>
>>33401007
>Baby Kangaskan also should only be found when breeding and not out in the wild.
So basically Gen4 babies before Gen5.
>>
I want a middle evo that links luvdisc with alamomolalamo
>>
>>33401394
since you were a kid
>>
>>33400905
I agree with the general idea but mentioning the fanbase is irrelevant, we should stop giving headcanon any credit.
>>
Obviously, the original dragon.
And genesect's original form to see if it can save the design.

>>33401394
Real talk, alomomola should've evolved from luvdisc. Luvdisc a shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.