[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progress on Pokemon Sage? I love this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I am loving this game but I have been told by a few anons here that it will likely never be finished. Is there a way to donate and will donating actually help with moving the project forward? I would contribute myself if I had any tech wizardry at my disposal, but alas I do not.
>ITT: discuss progress on Sage and ways to contribute to Sage
>>
>>33398800
OP here, I am more than willing to help any way I can. Just please don't let this project die. Shameless self-bump.
>>
>>33398800
I'm playing it right now. It deserves way more credit.
>>
>>33398800
go back to pokemon clover general.
>>
>>33398800
I actually really want to start it, is it as good as some thread hype would lead me to believe? I've played a few hours worth of Clover and loved it but wanted to know how Sage holds in comparison.
>>
>>33399054
Pokemon Sage is better. It deserves it's own thread.
>>
>>33399072
Pokemon Sage is less of a meme and more of an actual game. Clover tries too hard to seem funny rather than serious. Sage has an overall better storyline and its Pokemon look more legitimate than in Clover.
>>
>>33399091
I know that it's in demo at the minute, but will I get sufficient fun times out of it? I'd really love to play it when it's all done but it seems liken that could be years yet.
>>
>>33399075
durning 2 years each

pokemon clover non-stop threads since 2014
>>
>>33399158
That's because it's more of a meme than it is a real game. People don't take it seriously and just see it as "4chan has a game and its a clover because it's 4chan haha we GF now"
>>
The best thing you can do to contribute, short of actually joining the devs if you can be useful that way, is to take the feedback and bug report surveys that are on the demo page on the wiki and give detailed feedback.

Donations are not and will never be accepted due to the fact that that's the quickest way to get nintendo on our asses
>>
>>33399306
OP here. Thanks, I'll do this.
>>
>>33399254
It's enjoyable since all the Pokémon in it are at least decent in battle. You get a few chuckles, it has a nice enough difficulty but no story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.