[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation VIII is going to be Australia, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: Flags.jpg (83KB, 750x345px) Image search: [Google]
Flags.jpg
83KB, 750x345px
Generation VIII is going to be Australia, right?
>>
No it's going to be the UK
>>
who knows; it could be anything

>tfw it could even be based on Antarctica

also friendly reminder that all Pokemon regions are merely BASED on real-world places and are obviously NOT 100% based on those places
>>
Egypt
>>
>>33396657
My girlfriend suggested Iceland and it sounds great to me. Small enough to be really considered, too.
>>
>>33396657
>Komala doesn't evolve
>No Dolphin pokémon in the Hawaii region when they now perfectly well the fans were clamoring for it

Yes. The map itself might actually be New Zealand, with Australian influences. New Zealand is kind the same shape as Japan, and I think I heard it gets a lot of Japanese immigrants.
>>
>>33396657
Fennoscandia aka Fenno-Scandinavia
>>
>>33396675
>Pokemon: Strange Journey
I'd buy 50 copies
>>
>>33396657
Those flags are hideous. Also
>basing Unova and Kalos off their real world counterparts but not the other ones
And Japan has some of the best flags too
>>
Croatia
>>
>>33396657
It could happen in one of the future generations of Pokémon.
>>
>>33397574
I'm predicting gen 9
>>
>>33397574
Naw gen 8 is Egypt. Screencap this
>>
>>33397587
Shigeru Ohmori acknowledge It's possible for a region possibly based on it in future.

He says it on a video, Nintendo YouTube Channel
>>
>>33397610
I see but fun fact, Shigeru Ohmori acknowledge It's possible for a region possibly based on it in future.

He says it on a video in Nintendo YouTube Channel
>>
>>33396657
Those flags are shit. All the regions except Johto predate the introduction of pokeballs.
>>
>>33397626
Future doesnt mean gen 8 fool
>>
>>33397637
I said, It could happen in one of the future generations of Pokémon.
You're fool, here.
>>
>>33397637
Around the time BW came out Masuda mentioned something European being a possible future region.
The very next one was based on France, and they almost certainly had decided on that at the time of interview.
So if Ohmori said Australia is possible, it's likely they're working on it right now.
>Another Summer region
Fug.
At least this one should be more arid than tropical.
>>
>>33396675
are you from that thread that had an argument about this yesterday?
>>
>>33396657
Someone else who likes the idea of pokeflags? Fuck yeah nice one OP.
I'd prefer Scandinavia, Finland or Czechia but I would be fine with OZ.
>>
>>33396700
If they had not become muslim I would be totally behind that.
>>
File: Kanaka-Maoli-Flag.png (9KB, 443x245px) Image search: [Google]
Kanaka-Maoli-Flag.png
9KB, 443x245px
>>33396657
>alola flag isn't based on a Hawaiian flag

it's shit
>>
>>33396657
Why is Sinnoh's flag based on Philippines's flag?
>>
>God tier
Australia
Mexico/Mesoamerica
Scandinavia

>High tier
China
Greece/Mediterranean
Egypt/North Africa
Chile/Andes
Middle East

>Good tier
Brazil/Amazon
Russia/Western europe
>>
>>33399369
Greece region could make for some cool legendaries
>>
>>33396675
>Antarctica
>Villain team has a dyson sphere
H*ck
>>
I hope to god it isnt, i dont need 3rd world muslim countries to ruin my pokemon games
>>
>>33399696
P A Y D E B T S
A
Y
D
E
B
T
S
>>
>>33396657
No. Australia's not interesting enough. The marsupials-inspired or whatever animals you aboriginals have down there Pokemon would be shit.
>>
>>33399369
> Chile
> Mexico

Don't be silly, Venezuela is next.
>>
>>33399696
Fair point.
>>33401515
Fuck off mate.
>>
>>33396753
I'm from New Zealand.
A NZ region with Australian influences?
Fuck right off.
Why does everyone keep thinking NZ and Australia are the same country, that's like saying USA and Canada are the same country.

Anywho, NZ region would be awesome but I honestly don't think we're on Gamefreaks radar, plus our native culture/legends are very similar, if not, the same as Hawaii so I doubt they'd do 2 ancient tribal themed regions in a row.
>>
>>33401948
They probably think NZ is Tasmania.
>>
>>33401948
Fuck off kiwi NZ is the Canada of southern Canada
>>
>>33401948
Also from NZ here. I wouldn't want to see an NZ region. It'd be too linear since our country (compared to others) is mostly just a curved line. Also we lack any noteworthy desert areas, and our snowy region is at the bottom which would go against their principles of having snow areas at the top of the region maps.

I wouldn't mind a Pokemon Collosseum II in a region based on Australia.
>>
>>33396657
No more fucking summershit. We need snow.
>>
>>33401948
>plus our native culture/legends are very similar, if not, the same as Hawaii
And most of the locals (including half the natives) consider the native culture a joke anyway.
>>
>>33402272
Hobbit hills though. The starting town is the Shire. Just think of the possibilities
>>
>>33399837
>I hope to god it isnt, i dont need 3rd world muslim countries to ruin my pokemon games

> Australia

> 3rd world muslim country

kek
>>
>>33396675
If they do this and don't make more cetacean themed Pokemon this will be when I finally quit.
>>
>>33397627
>flags never change
>>
>>33402279
There's snow in Australia.
Not where I live though
>>
>>33401515
Australia has some of the most interesting and diverse wildlife on the planet thanks to their extreme isolation.
>>
>>33401948
>that's like saying USA and Canada are the same country.
I mean, we pretty much are. U.S. culture and Canadian culture aren't too different. Sure, there are so differences, but not much more than there is between the northern and southern United States.
>>
Sinnoh Looks like Philippines Flag
>>
>>33396657
>we wont get a Kangaroomon, or koalamon
>it'll just be Aus-Kangaskhan and Aus-Komala
>>
>>33396753
Can confirm, there is a fuck ton of asians in NZ
>>
>>33396657
China'd be better to force them to make more use of the Switch in terms of region size.
>>
>>33401948
yeah, c'mon guys leave us New Zealanders alone! We have so much culture like, fucking sheep, and having sex with sheep - and dont forget molesting sheep! Australia with it's huge, diverse range of wildlife, varying climates and huge unexplored areas wouldn't make a good Pokemon game! New Zealand, a country known for sheep fucking and Hobbits would be much better! New Zealand out
>>
>>33401948
New Zealand 6 Australia 7 buddy
>>
If the game's location was Bass Strait my dicks would be diamonds
>>
>>33403341
I would love it if they set a pokemon game in a polluted industrial hellscape
>>
>>33396657
>Be player character
>New bathroom room in house
>Check for toilet ariados
>Check for clock ariados before setting time
>Make sure no ariados hiding in running shoes
>Go outside
>Instant komala dropbear attack
>Professor driftwood's lab covered in ariados's
Pokemon c*nt and mate editions are gonna be great for people who love komala and ariados
>>
File: 1498128520508.png (405KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498128520508.png
405KB, 640x480px
>>33404245
>Pokémon c*nt and mate
Too Scottish
Try "Pokémon Root and Moot"
>>
>>33404245
>80% of all wild Pokemon zones are komala and ariados
>Gyms are just fighting and flying
>Many hawluchas
>>
>>33404303
None of that will ever happen.
Game freak idea will be infinitely better than that.
>>
>>33399344
The Hawaii flag is ugly af sorry.
>>
>>33396657
Wasn't Spain a likely choice due to a lot of the team being seen there
>>
>>33396657
No,China
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.