[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete /padt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

The only reason it ever existed was because of the (over)hype for XY and AmourShipping.

Now that XY is over and AmourShipping is dead, /padt/ has no purpose. It's devolved into a breeding ground for shitposters and people who can't let go of XY, little to no actual discussion occurs there, and the people who do actually try to discuss anything are quickly driven out by the people listed above.
>>
That's one reason to keep it. Banning /padt/ won't stop them, it'll just make them use the rest of the board instead.
>>
>>33396623
>it'll just make them use the rest of the board instead.
Good, that means we can ban them for violating Global Rule 10.
>>
>>33396623

At which point the mods will ban them, not that /padt/ actually keeps them contained to begin with.

/padt/ is a relic of a bygone era. Keeping it around does /vp/ more harm than good.
>>
>>33396651
>>33396694
You have to go back
>>
OP, you have severe autism:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33391784
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33391086

Filter the thread if you don't like it, don't spam /vp/ with retarded hateboner threads.
>>
We need a containment thread dude. You're free to make your own anime general without the autistic pasta, I guess.
>>
>>33396740
It's for a better anime discussion, it's not hard to understand!
>>
>>33396749
How is deleting the thread a solution? The cancer will just move to the new thread. You could always post on /a/ or something.
>>
>>33396773
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33391784/#33392091
It was pointed out in one of OP's previous threads that he's just full of shit anyway.
>>
>>33396773
I mean not completly deleting like OP, but it definitely need mods.
>>33396799
Go watch the actual one
it was just a good time
>>33393352
>>
>>33396610
I rather keep their shitty Sun Moon anime discussion in a containment thread.
>>
>>33396882
The fact that a bunch of autistic retards that hate the anime spend way too much time going there to spam it with pasta and other assorted shitposts is a well known problem (check the archived version to see a bunch of deleted posts you have to be delirious to argue aren't deliberate shitposting), but that's less a problem with the thread and more a problem with /vp/ and its lack of mods.

I don't believe for a second OP and his three "delete this thread I hate" threads in less than a day ISN'T one of the people spamming those threads on a regular basis either.
>>
>>33396913
Well, yes, it's obviously one of them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.