[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idc this look fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: DHhp0iAVoAECcTn.jpg (39KB, 433x400px) Image search: [Google]
DHhp0iAVoAECcTn.jpg
39KB, 433x400px
Comfy feature that's gonna make my experience and journey more memorable with my pokemon
>>
>>33392853
>i can now take a photo next to my car sized whale
but honestly, if it let me take photos with the whole team that would be cool
>>
I wonder if we can include other npcs in the photos
>>
>>33392853
This certainly isn't worth buying the same game again.
>>
>>33392853
t. Shigeru Ohmura
>>
>>33392853
I'll probably get some fun out of it, but it's sad this is the only significant feature they've announced.
>>
>>33393069
well, they said they had ''many more that we've put a lot of effort'', i guess they don't want to blow all of their load right away, and they're saving the best ones to announce them before release
>>
>>33392853
You are not wrong. I am not looking foward to USM but this is a great feature.
>>
File: TrmxJIv.jpg (325KB, 1020x717px)
TrmxJIv.jpg
325KB, 1020x717px
I'm looking forward to it both from an actual standard, and the fact that it's going to be the launching point for an influx of Jojo memes
>>
>>33393080
You would think that this would be completely obvious, yet we have people here who have somehow convinced themselves this game is gonna have less features than Sun/Moon
>>
>>33393152
keep sucking that game freak cock anon. you like it when they blow their load of shitty games in your mouth, don't you? you just want them to fill you up with tons of shitty games and orange dogs
>>
File: 1503449195758.jpg (37KB, 330x421px) Image search: [Google]
1503449195758.jpg
37KB, 330x421px
>>33393182
U mad
>>
>>33392853
If it has a lot of features, it would be nice, but it won't.
>>
I can't wait to make sex positions with my Machoke<3
>>
>>33392853
Does the pause button stop the trainer? I imagine it would be a pain in the ass to time the position of the trainer and Pokemon.
>>
>>33393281
i bet there's gonna be a good number of people who are gonna do that shit unironically with gardevoir and lopunny
>>
Will it fix the FPS on an old 3DS? I feel kind of late to be buying an N3DS
>>
>>33393353
>Will it fix the FPS on an old 3DS? I feel kind of late to be buying an N3DS
i feel like it wont.
though i feel like i should get a N3DS too, Hey! Pikmin runs like shit in O3DS
>>
>>33393372
Does it? I might as well but I have a feeling this will be the last one before the Switch so I might just save up for that
>>
>>33393453
Yeah, it runs fine right until there's too many elements on the screen, the fps fall from 30 to 22-24, and the load time are terrible too.
>>
>>33392877
this, I want a nice pic with me and my bros
>>
>>33392853
There's nothing wrong with the feature. But if it's one of the major new additions to usm, it doesn't justify their existence
>>
>>33393132
>and the fact that it's going to be the launching point for an influx of Jojo memes
You can say that again, you can even hear it in the leaked battle theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5QOzl7EW0I
>>
>>33393080
They said the same stuff about SM and look what happened. Most of its features sucked ass
>>
>>33392853

This kind of stuff isn't for me, but I still plan to get Ultra Moon.
>>
>>33392877
This. It's a neat featur, but without the whole team it's just meh.
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 500x419px
>>33393080
>i guess they don't want to blow all of their load right away
>>
I really hope they expand on the Poke Pelago too. Maximum comfy!
>>
>>33392853
Hype for you. I’ve always found the contents/pokestar stuff to be rather underwhelming. Not any less excited to play the new ones thiugh
>>
>>33392853
>Pokestar Studios
>Poke Pelago
>Battle Frontier + World Tournament
>Safari Zone
>New area to explore (Sevii Islands/Survival Area/East Unova)
>Whatever online system was the best
The ideal combo of Side Content/Post Game.
>>
>>33398403
I find battle facility underwhelming

I rather just play competitive battles than mindlessly battles cpu
>>
File: 145687864.jpg (16KB, 285x291px) Image search: [Google]
145687864.jpg
16KB, 285x291px
>>33392853
>first 20 minutes of game
>finally able to walk freely after 19 minutes of cutscenes
>game stops me again to force me to try shitty camera thing
>>
>>33398500
We're definitely getting something new this time since it looks like the map is covering a new postgame island, and it's probably gonna be more than just a Maison Clone, given that this a third version, and the fact that it already exists in the Battle Tree

The Jurassic Park area that they were building on Akala Island is what I think the Safari Zone will end up being

PWT is my biggest wish for the games, so hopefully that makes it in
>>
>>33398647
>PWT
Why do so many people want it? It lets you battle old trainers but Battle Frontier is better in my opinion.
>>
>>33398647
>it's probably gonna be more than just a Maison Clone, given that this a third version, and the fact that it already exists in the Battle Tree
Wouldn't count on it. After what they did to ORAS, you have to keep your expectations at absolutely 0.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.