[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real Pokemon Cycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

The real Pokemon Cycle
>>
Literally the only gen this applies to is 5
>>
>>33390364
Not even that.
>>
But sun and moon weren't good games

It's not just this board but huge ton of casuals. I never seen a game so less hype than USUM
>>
>>33390371
That probably has less to do with SM and more to do with how little we know about USM. The only concrete information we've gotten is a few fluff features.
>>
>>33390371
Since when are casuals exited for third games?
Since when were hype for thid games?
>>
>>33391370
Most people in the YouTube comments for the last week trailer are excited about walking people. A feature that doesn't exist lol
>>
>>33390357
It's still the third game. Gamefreak just decided to be jews this time and split them for more sales.

The only time it was something different was B2W2, which were actually sequels instead of a third game, which is why we never got Grey.
>>
>>33391419
>Gamefreak just decided to be jews this time and split them for more sales.
Stop being blind
GF do this all the time, and BW2 were no exceptions
>>
File: CrjOiBPWEAAOx72.jpg (97KB, 685x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrjOiBPWEAAOx72.jpg
97KB, 685x1200px
>>33390357
No the Pokemon cycle is underage newfags invading this board who say the current gen was shit even though the majority liked it, and then proceed to say the previous gen was superior when it really wasn't and the majority of this board agree said gen was shit. I.E XY and SM. The obvious recent shilling of X and Y is absurd and to say they were better than SM is even more absurd.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33390357
Stop trying to push retarded cycles onto Pokemon, at best they're cases of confirmation bias and placebo effect.
>>
>>33391428
This is why pirating is best. Never get cheated
>>
Heres the real 5 year cycle
>New gen
>Remake(gap year before or after)
>New gen
>New gen alternate
>>
>>33391403
I'm afraid of the fallout that will ensue after USUM comes out now.
>>
>>33391551
Honestly, the Sonic Cycle is a ludicrous meme too. Sonic has had a handful of utter shit games, but some truly wonderful games and, sure, a lot that are between good and great. Definitely more positive than negative.

But the internet says we have to be embarrassed to like Sonic. Who gives a shit, play what you enjoy if it makes you happy.
>>
>>33391419

>split them for more sales

The amount of people who buy both versions is too low to make a noticeable difference, and if you walked into a boardroom and said "we're gonna make people buy two copies of the same game to get all of the content", you'd be laughed out of there.
>>
>>33391638
If it makes the lazy dummies at gamefreak to put in switch. Than awesome. They kick in arse to stop being content

Backlash would be good
>>
>>33391664
>Sonic has had a handful of utter shit games, but some truly wonderful games

As someone who's long been a fan of Sonic, there were no "truly wonderful Sonic games" between 1994 and 2017. There weren't even any "good" ones. Several were merely adequate, and that's the best I can say.
>>
>>33391539
You need to die.
>>
>>33391704
>adequate
Please tell me that SA2B, Colours and Generations fall under that category.
>>
>>33391712

Jaredposter is right though. There are too many meme-pushing underage newfags on this board.
>>
>>33391539
It's not as much shilling as saying that XY are better than SM by the virtue of the latter games not setting the bar particularly high.
>>
>>33391722
Yes, they're all adequate, in that they're the few Sonic games from between 1995 and 2016 that aren't terrible. They're still not good, though.
>>
File: 1446094511274.png (84KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1446094511274.png
84KB, 440x440px
>>33391539
>people have opinions
>>
>>33391792

Having an opinion is fine.

Waving your opinion around as if it's a fact is pure and utter trolling.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.