[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff you would like to see in at least 1 Pokemon Switch game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
For me it would be mainly stuff like:

>A mention of the Trading card game in the main games

>Make Nidoqueen be able to breed in the
game without mad hacking
>Pokemon that do not come from eggs
>a new type of battle item or two
a new machine that would mainly be found in stores and Pokemon Centers which would basically be a recycler. You'd be able to insert up to 2 or 3 things into it, and get something else entirely as a result(such as a rare item or Pokeball)

Maybes:

>A new Pokemon TCG video game with more emphasis on plot
>different endings depending on the version of the game

Pic unrelated.
>>
>Pokemon TCG game on Switch with a story

I want that more than a new mainline game desu
>>
All I want is a strong focus on double & triple battles.
>>
I just want to be able to change background battles and for it to lag in double

I spent way more time competitve battling than i with story. I got through Lillie adventure I can get through anything
>>
>>33389709
Add variable difficulty and I'm in
>>
>>33389768
indeed
>>
>>33389275
>Bigger towns and cities
>Starters that don't dissapoint
>Mabye new megas
>A new battle gimmick or 2, they are now almost limitless with the switches power
>Cooler battle animations
>New reginal varients
>Inverse battle facility
>>
The battle frontier

Type balance like ice resist water for example

Huge no linear region with more emphasis on long roads than caves and towns

New evolutions, mega evolutions or regional forms

New moves not z moves
>>
>>33390057 here
One more thing
>a new type
>>
BUMP of LIFE
>>
>>33390057
Explain inverse battle facility
>>
Put more effort into the environments and exploration. The original games were supposed to capture the feeling of going out, exploring, and catching critters as a child, but they've turned that process into more grinding encounter locations and trading instead of actually exploring. Make more nooks and crannies to find everywhere. Add more environmental puzzles. Give encounters with cool/high IV pokemon for completing them. Use the increased computing power to bump up the environment quality. Not just through model quality, but through audio, effects, small events, and dynamic elements.
>>
>>33392807
Wow.
>>
>>33392697
A battle faculity but with inverse battles instead. This would imply multiple facilites in one game.
>>
Just make a MMO Pokemon game lmao. I wanna act like pieces of shit and watch the greentext threads fly.
>>
>>33389275
It would be fun to have collectables based on amount of Pokémon you've used. Like, maybe an NPC called the Card Collector that gives you a Pokémon Card for every 10 levels you've raised a Pokémon. Say I raise Croagunk 20 levels, I'd get two Croagunk cards. Then I could trade one for a different card. Perhaps the cards would have functionality in game, or just have a fun reward to gain from collecting them all.

Also, I'd like to see some actual dynamic looking animation for the pokémon in battle. I have a lot of complaints about how much standing around Pokémon do in battle. If it were up to me, I'd put in another "battle hardened" idle animation for Pokémon level 50 and up, which would make them look more fierce and battle ready. Or maybe base it on amount of EV's or something, I don't know. Just give the pokémon something else to do between getting hit and the camera switching to other pokémon getting hit.
>>
>>33393497
There are also walking and running animations for megas so pokémon, so they will probably actually move foward with some attacks
>walking for low priority moves
>running for most other physical attacks
>>
>>33389275
I'd like to see a remaster of USUM that is just USUM with slightly better graphics and adapted to be played with one screen only.
This would make all switchfags sell their switch for a quarter the price they bought it, or even trash it in some cases, and it's most likely what's gonna happen. You were told not to get your expectations too high for a reason.
>>
>>33394339
What wrong with having a new gen? You would rather play the same game AGAIN?
>>
>>33392960
the switch is designed perfectly for it and pokemon go was a perfect test run for how a pokemon mmo should be done
>>33389709
>add tcg into pokemon switch like how gwent was in the witcher 3
>hm shit is now done like signs in witcher 3
there you go man, theres your dream game
>>
>>33394359
I'd rather have a new gen in a console that isn't a late-gen release trash.
>>
>>33394374
The switch is great. Portable mode is great
t.Switch owner
>>
>>33389275

Just a good game.
>>
>>33396771
>just a good game
Okay, but when was the last good pokemon generation in your opinion?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.