[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kris Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 18231408_p8.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
18231408_p8.png
115KB, 500x500px
Best girl
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: 769866_1310236175785_full.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
769866_1310236175785_full.png
302KB, 640x480px
>>33386142
You're falsflagging aren't you?
>>
>>33386420
And you're shitposting.
>>
>>33386424
How?
>>
>>33386452
>Wants his threads to go about shitpost-free.
>Posts in blatant falsefag threads and shitposts in threads that either bad-mouth or leave out his waifu.
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>33386546
>Posts in blatant falsefag threads
Well excuse me for asking a question.
>leave out his waifu.
If you're talking about this thread >>33386317 that's just banter, anyone with a brain can see that, take a chill pill.
>>
>>33386620
>Banter
>In 2017
It's dead as an art, hoss.

>Well excuse me for asking a question.
a
Anyone with a brain can see that it's a falseflag, don't respond to it and let it die.
>>
>>33386646
Well I did wait for it to reach page 4, let the deletion period expire, and sage in my defense but yeah next time I just won't post.
>>
Kris is a good girl
>>
Every day. Every day of his worthless, pathetic existence, he visits the same board to post the same shitty thread. Every single fucking day, he posts the same stale images of the same mediocre girl in quick succession. He does this for hours on end, behaving much like a machine in his undertaking of the same repetitive task, for reasons that none can entirely comprehend. He sits unmoving in his dark, filthy room, staring blankly into his computer's screen as he waits for the posting cooldown to expire. Breathing in his own rancid odor, he loads up another image, as he has done countless times before. His one testicle boils fiercely at the thought of posting the image, drenching his filthy underpants in sweat. The board has been polluted by this particular image many times before, but this is his thread, his sole reason to live, and he will do as he pleases. He licks his crusty lips in anticipation. His fat, greasy fingers tremble with barely contained excitement. 3... 2... 1... His tiny, malformed penis lets loose a few drips of diseased cum as he clicks Post. He closes his irritated, bloodshot eyes in bliss and moans loudly, filling the air with the putrid stench of his mouth. His purpose has been fulfilled once again. He opens his eyes as the thread updates. His cursor darts to Post a Reply. The ritual begins anew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.