[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should GF handle Mythical Pokemon in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1501179590142.jpg (166KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501179590142.jpg
166KB, 750x680px
How should GF handle Mythical Pokemon in the future?
>>
>>33384251
Stop making more. Or keep it 1 (ONE) a gen. Legends aren't even Legends nowadays, they're basically First Class passengers in the Dex. The first 3 gens handled them right, then Gen 4 started shitting them out.
>>
stop making them gifts
make them trigger actual quests ingame
>>
>>33384251
2 or 3 mythicals by gen is fine
>>
>>33384251
I like how they made them two groups, one for the small cutesy ones, and then another for the ones that aren't small and cutesy.
>>
>>33384292
Fucking this, bring mythical Pokemon battle back !
>>
>>33384289
I'd like if they started giving them regional formes instead of making more. That way, they technically have a new shillmon without bloating the pokedex.
>>
>>33384292
this.
I miss having to actually capture them. These "rare mythical Pokemon" feel a lot less rare and mysterious when I get them from a postman.
>>
>>33384363
Would absolutely love this, if it's what I think you're talking about.
Like, let's say they do sequel games in Kanto with Johto postgame, just like GSC but in reverse. Maybe do stuff like Celebi-Future form and Celebi-Past form to go with its current Present Day form. Or maybe in the DP remakes do a Darkrai that can go into Lunar Eclipse from where it's translucent like The Predator? Or something simple like Mega Mew.
>>
>>33384251
They need to retire at least some every generation from here on 17 is too many.
Either that or there needs to be more permanent ways of getting them without having to rely on events, these would still keep the fateful encounter flag.
So far there is ORAS Deoxys, QR code Magearna, and I suppose Pokemon Ranch Mew and Pokemon Channel Jirachi.
Preferably we'd see more delta episode type events that will always give an incentive to replay a specific game.
>>
>>33384251
Make a dragon one
>>
>>33384471
They wont remove any pokemon. Why do you think they made bank?
>>
>>33384884
He means retire them from "event only" status by making more permanent year round ways to obtain them.
>>
∆ Episode was good.

A way to get some of them early (like Victini in BW launch) would be good since then you can have them in your team.
Hell in one of the games you can get a Lvl 1 diagia/palkia/giratina
>>
>>33384251
make them available without events
>>
>>33384251
Make them bosses like deoxys in ORAS. Even if they are still event pokemon I'd like to bring back battling and naming them.
Diancie is best girl.
>>
>>33384292
Pretty much that.
>>
Make them accessable after completing a regional dex
>>
>>33384251
make them actual interesting looking pokemon like arceus, deoxys instead of MLP copies or le pixies
>>
>>33384251
Unless they make a way for me to get Gen 3 events without cheating I don't care. They can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>33384251
Dedicate big optional post-game sidequests to them.
>>
>>33384251
QR Codes for access to event items so we can go catch them. That way the event never technically ends and you can get it in replays.
>>
>>33385202
>Deoxys available in ORAS
>Jirachi may be the most commonly distributed of all the Mythicals
Wew lad
>>
>>33385519
This
>>
>>33385519
Gotta agree. There's no excuse now as to why event items cannot function in these games. 20 years later and GF are still afraid of the kiddies not understanding what to do/where to go in-game.
>>
>>33385739
>>Jirachi may be the most commonly distributed of all the Mythicals
in fucking Japan

They need to make them more available in the West. I can appreciate making their distributions rare, but throw us a bone now and than and make it possible for people who joined late to get them.

Thank god for year of the Mythic
>>
>>33384251
What's a Mythical?
>>
>>33386733
Event restricted Pokemon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.