[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting leak to say the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PicsArt_08-19-07.41.10.jpg (403KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-19-07.41.10.jpg
403KB, 2048x2048px
The sticks say new and you have to unlock it somehow. The villain stickers

Colress may have been foreshowding this
>>
>>33383900
>The sticks say new and you have to unlock it somehow. The villain stickers
the director in the interview specifically said that you unlock them all by completing the story. he didn't get any more specific than that. just that you don't have to go out of your way to get all of the stickers its just something you get as you play through the story
>>
>>33383900
>leak
not a leak when it's in a trailer

beyond that, they are fucking stickers, boring.
>>
>>33383908
"New" doesn't really mean much. There are a lot of video games where default things will say New until you look at them for the first time.
>>
>>33383908
Yeah but it's gonna be somehow to unlock them I think. Progressing through story
>>
>>33383925
Did you read the actual thing I posted

The leak hasn't gotten alot of points right. It says old villains are returning and giovanni
>>
>>33383949
>things I want for the third version of SM

that's why I didn't read it. I didn't think you were THAT moronic. My mistake.
>>
>>33383995
>Not reading last line
>USUM 2 Months before the reveal trailer
>>
>>33383995
I guess you didn't read last part. Dumbass m
>>
>>33383995
How fucking new are you? This is one of the most discussed and popular leaks.
>>
>>33384012
>guessed USUM
wow would have never guessed the next versions would be named ultra like the whole god damn story is about

as for the last line it's obviously someone just looking for attention

god some of you will fall for anything

>this totallllllly isn't gf trying to cover up leaks
>>
>>33384035
That's it's a leak. Rumors have posted for many times. No one falling for anything were discussing it

You sound like newfag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.