[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Holds General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

The No Holds Barred online competition is underway right now! Mythicals are allowed, multiples of the same item are allowed, multiples of the same POKEMON are even allowed! It's a Multiple Mythical Madhouse!

Post teams, post battle vids, post about how angry you are that your opponent has a Marshadow and you didn't even know it had an exclusive Z move. And most importantly, have fun!
>>
>>33380415
>post about how angry you are that your opponent has a Marshadow
No reason to be mad at the opponent unless you know they're cheating. Though even if they were it's partially TPCi's fault.

There was no good reason with a competition based entirely on Marshadow being a thing coming up, to not give us Marshadow as the event Pokémon for the new TCG set especially considering it made it's debut in the TCG via this set so Joe and his "context" can go fuck himself because the proper context exists MORE here than it does for the movie thanks to the competition about it.

The various hatted Pikachu still exist for the movie later in the year so it's not like releasing it now leaves them with nothing for it.

But nope... Just a regular Salazzle you can obtain a much better version of (since it's not guaranteed any 31 IVs as it's not a legendary Pokémon) in less than an hour. Especially given the fact that if you care about competitive battling in the first place you've probably already got at least one Fake Out Scrafty so most of your "chain breed" is already done too.
>>
Thumping this bread. I've got a team ready and will be battling this afternoon. What are some surprises you've found?
>>
>tfw have a Marshadow but forgot to give it an item before confirming my entry
I think I still should do good, regardless...
>>
File: pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>tfw lost to 6 team mimikyu
>>
>>33382108
Get fucked
>>
>>33382108

>not running 6 Mold Breaker Excadrills with Choice Band Iron Head

you're askin' for trouble
>>
File: 1491869633298.png (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491869633298.png
62KB, 320x240px
To anyone who's done some battles already: how often are you encountering Marshadow?
Is everyone and their mother using one, or is it surprisingly uncommon?
>>
>>33385669

Uncommon, maybe a quarter of people have one. I ran into one team with a pair.
>>
>>33385669
I've only battled 2 so far. My M-Blaziken saved me in both games.
>>
>>33385987
Mine too, surprised most people opted for Scizor or Gardevoir rather than Blaziken as a mega because I'm terms of this competition Blaziken Mega has no problems sweeping entire teams.
>>
Wow I didn't know Z-Celebrate was a fucking ancient power boost.

Fuck YOU Victini.
>>
One thing I noticed on this competition is the lack of Megas and Z-Moves. I did my 30 battles already and the Amount of Megas and Z-moves is very small like 10 Megas and just 4 Z-moves, one Volcarona, One Mew and 2 Kokos. Meanwhile I see almost everyone with either Sashes or Scarfs and something weird once and a while like Brightpowder Meloetta, Rocky helmet Gyarados, a slow M-Diancie and a scarf lele eved to tank a Spectral thief from Marshadow.
>>
WHERES THE LEAKS
>>
>lose first match
>opponent forfeits second match
>win third match

nice
>>
File: 1491742931305.png (740KB, 1024x891px) Image search: [Google]
1491742931305.png
740KB, 1024x891px
bump
>>
Is it time for 6 mega fugs
>>
>>33391794
read the rules
>>
Won every game except one where my internet crapped out.
Bringing the same core of scarf Genesect, Z-Haze Fini and Sub DD Zygarde to pretty much all games, but experimented for the last few. Massacred a stall team with bulk up Z-Superpower Bulu, and had one satisfying game with my mew against Dragonite, he DD'd twice to surpass my will o wisp, then I transformed and swept him with his own boosts.
>>
File: marshadow_by_aninedyte-db54i39.png (274KB, 925x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow_by_aninedyte-db54i39.png
274KB, 925x1000px
bump
>>
I won again!
>>
>>33393818
So Marshadow for North America when?
>>
>>33397029
November
>>
>>33397029
Never
>>
File: marshadow_by_pinkgermy.jpg (67KB, 863x926px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow_by_pinkgermy.jpg
67KB, 863x926px
bump
>>
File: comp team - no holds barred.png (115KB, 848x605px) Image search: [Google]
comp team - no holds barred.png
115KB, 848x605px
Now that the competition's over, how did everyone do? I ended up with a W/L of 13/5 with pic related as my team. Mimikyu, Salamence, and Genesect were the MVPs. Nihilego was okay. Meloetta didn't do much, and Volcanion did nothing at all.
Surprisingly, only one opponent had a Marshadow in team preview, and they didn't even use it in battle. I was expecting to see a lot more of the punch ghost than that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.