[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What with the anime adapting out characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (144KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
144KB, 670x800px
Do you guys wish Sina and Dexio were in the anime? Maybe even the main characters in the SM anime?
>>
>>33380361
I love this couple
>>
I wish we saw more of them instead of Shauna, Trevor and Tierno in the games. Trevor's dex role is already overshadowed by these guys not only being Sycamore's assistant, but updating your dex, Sina fills the cute brown girl role Shauna has, and Tierno didn't really need to be in XY, ORAS would've been a better fit with all the contest stuff going on. You never really got to see much of them, and I think they just disappear after upgrading your dex to National.

That said, it would be neat to see them in SM's anime, either looking for Zygarde and then having a reference to the XYZ anime, or have them be interested in a whole different legendary
>>
>>33380361
I think the theory is that Sina and Dexio were added to the games after episode 2 of the anime had already been written, and since that episode introduces Sycamore's anime-original assistants, there was never really any way to work them into the story.

It's already been confirmed that the reason anime Giratina and Kyurem are so different from Platinum Giratina and B2W2 Kyurem is because work on the movies started before Game Freak had worked out exactly how these Pokemon would work in the games.
>>
What would they wear if they're in the Mareanie episode?
>>
>>33380361
I would not it upon any character to be in the anime. They'd get turned into garbage like Serena did
>>
>>33381539
wish* it
>>
>>33381539
This desu
They were quite good and their appearance in SM was great
>>
These two were pointless in Kalos and didn't need to be brought to Alola. I'm ready to stop seeing them any time.
>muh shauna and tierno
They were worse and that doesn't invalidate my stance.
>>
>>33381539
Anime Olivia > Game Olivia
>>
>>33380361
I don't watch the anime, but I did read that XY's plot and lore was completely gutted. How did they explain the origins of mega evolution and the stones? Or was it a "they just exist now lol, don't question it" type of deal?
>>
>>33381739
You read wrong, the anime massively improved the story from the game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.