[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: I Try to "Fix" Some Evil Teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Dialga_statue.png (272KB, 320x401px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga_statue.png
272KB, 320x401px
Team Galactic
>a shady cult that worships dialga/palkia/both depending on the version
>still has the galactic energy company as its front
>still wants to create a new world
>steals the statue of dialga/palkia/both to summon them and use their powers
>the ritual happens atop the spear pillar, and you beat cyrus(who now dons a occult robe, similar to ghetsis' one) and stop the animated statue(d/p)
>in pt, giratina stops them by taking them into the distortion world
>they can be found in the postgame section of the distortion world
>>
>>33379889
Team Flare
>az cooperates with them out of revenge towards xerneas/yveltal, and pretty much becomes the n of x/y
>lysandre wants to take over the energy industry, so he sabotages the solar power plant and uses it to promote his new energy project
>he develops geosenge town into a boom town that will oversee the ultimate weapon-converted into a power plant
>in the middle of the story, the player will hear news about a dying forest/a wasteland coming back to life, disturbing the local ecosystem
>if they go there, they will see a site guarded by team flare, and a crater/empty nest at its center
>upon visiting the poke ball factory, the player is ambushed and caught by team flare, forcing them to do an escape without pokemon
>after ridding the factory of team flare after getting back your pokemon, the owner gives you a master ball as a reward
>at team flare's secret hq, it is revealed that lysandre got a master ball from the factory to control xerneas/yveltal
>he explains how the legendary pokemon ignored the needs of others/caused harm to others and says that they need to pay the prices of their actions
>upon the power plant's activation, the lights of luminose city-turned off for the activation ceremony turn on as the legendary pokemon's agony worsens
>of course, az changes his views as he interacts with the player, betraying lysandre by breaking his master ball
>he then fights alongside you against lysandre's four mega pokemon
>with the legendary pokemon freed, the power plant destabilizes and collapses, just like the actual games
These posts aren't the highest of quality since I wrote them in the middle of the night.
>>
File: reah.png (71KB, 538x491px) Image search: [Google]
reah.png
71KB, 538x491px
>>33379889
>>33379896
These are bretty gud. Especially XY. I like the DPPt one but I like if Cyrus stayed a giant emo.
>>
>>33380024
Thanks.
>I like the DPPt one but I like if Cyrus stayed a giant emo.
What would stop him from being an emo cult leader, anyway?
>>
>>33379889
>a shady cult that worships dialga/palkia/both depending on the version
that's basically already the case in the games minus worshiping dialga/palkia/whatever. looking at team galactic, they're basically a cult, and not the shitty awful kind you see in terrible pokemon fan hacks. the kinds that are named stupid shit like "the cult of darkrai." no, they're more like a real cult. they have a business front, lots of young, naive recruits, missions where they bomb places for reasons they're not even all that sure of, and an extremely charismatic leader who's bullshitting them the entire time and it just going to wind up killing them all. looker even describes cyrus as mesmerizing during his speech, a perfect quality for a cult leader. it's almost like jonestown but on a different scale and level of influence.
>>
>>33380066
I thought a cult angle might change his character but like >>33380107 said they already are a legit cult. A hardcore one at that. Cyrus meant fucking business.
>>
>>33380107
>>33380150
Wow, I really missed the point, didn't I? Anyway, what did you people think about the animated statue part?
>>
>>33380171
Bump.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.