[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: DICFwHEXYAAEepk.jpg (99KB, 505x716px) Image search: [Google]
DICFwHEXYAAEepk.jpg
99KB, 505x716px
Ow.
>>
>>33378562
Chuuni ≠ Edgy
>>
>>33378562
And he's unironically the best character of the fucking game.
>>
>>33378582
that's not Nanu
>>
>>33378581
Not mutually exvlusive

t. someone whom chuuni phase was a shitshow
>>
>>33378562
GET OUT OF MY MIND LIQUID
>>
>>33378592
Gladion is a kind guy just trying to look "cool", nothing really edgy about him.
>>
>>33378620
And I'm nt saying otherwise, I'm just stating that you can have Chuuni and be the edgyest motherfucker on the earth.
>>
File: 1473207752795.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1473207752795.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>33378620
yeah, but his twitchiness looks like a legitimate health problem.
>>
Why the fuck is that pose never explained and i don't think he is doing just to look cool, were kids suppose to know he was chuuni because i really doubt kids know what that is
>>
File: chuuni emblem.png (108KB, 449x253px) Image search: [Google]
chuuni emblem.png
108KB, 449x253px
DOWN POKEBALL HAND
>>
>>33378651
Team skull purposely trained him with anime, as a joke.
>>
>>33378646
I agree, it looks like he might have some sort of neurological disorder, or nerve damage of some type in his hand.
He has to steady his hand with his other, seems like it flares up whenever he is excited or angry.
Might have been something that occurred when he tried to escape with Type: Null.
Then again, we never saw what his childhood self was like, maybe he always had this issue.
>>
"Look at your face-down Prizes cards, choose 1 of them, and switch it with this Gladion. Put the card you chose in your hand. Then, return Gladion and the rest of the Prize cards you looked at face-down and shuffle them."

Fun!!
>>
>>33378671
Well we do know that Type: Null did lash out and attack him when he first freed it.
>>
>>33378646
I was hoping they'd delve a little into why he is like that. (In retrospect, I'm more disappoint because Lusamine was craycray because of Nihilego.)

Perhaps he'll get a reason in USM.
>>
>>33378672
As someone who's completely illiterate to the TCG, is that good?
>>
>>33378687
Basically you can get yur whole winning strategy ahead, this card is too good
>>
>>33378687
The first thing players says it was "waa, it sucks", but I think one of them is pretty nice and fun. You can search put that one card stuck in your prices, and that could be useful.
>>
File: abf.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
abf.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>33378562
>>
>>33378782
I love this picture so fucking much.
>>
>>33378562
What does it do????
>>
>>33378872
nvm found it
Gladion – Trainer
Supporter

Look at your face-down Prizes cards. Switch this Gladion with 1 of them, flip your Prize cards back over, and shuffle them around.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
>>
>>33378562
Yee
>>
>>33378589
Nanu's just a cranky old cat man
>>
File: 1501899719502.png (630KB, 672x537px) Image search: [Google]
1501899719502.png
630KB, 672x537px
>>33378923
Are those the fucking reboot designs
>>
>>33378562

Charging his Chidori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyQi0N3zuGU
>>
>>33378646
Would've been so much more interesting if they'd confirmed the fact that some of the Pokémon looked like the human characters for a reason.

They had ALL of the pieces present in the story already.

Could've easily had Ultra Space be an extension of the Interdream Zone and have THAT be the reason Burnet was part of it since studying that is where we saw her first.

If new Formes for existing species could emerge from the zone, why not Pokémon based on the aspirations/fears/etc. or "dreams" of the human characters? All of the Ultra Beats being designed similarly to one of the characters only to have Nihilego to be the only one confirmed with a link (and even that wasn't directly) was a waste.

Unlike *certain* "theories" before S/M released having some of the human characters and the UBs linked in this way could've been a legitimately cool idea.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.