[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best grass starter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: rowlet.png (431KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet.png
431KB, 1500x800px
Is this the best grass starter?
>>
No. It and incineroar have the worst fan bases that's about it
>>
>>33376543
The best one is Mega Venusaur
>>
>>33376543
Rowlet is the best first stage grass starter. Decidueye is a monstrosity.
>>
>>33376551
You mean Poopfags and co. have the worst fanbase

Cus only dope, lit af people are fans of Rowlet line and Litten line
>>
>>33376557
Your face is a monstrosity. Rowlet is a 4x weak piece of shit and so is Dartrix. Decidueye redeemed the entire line.
>>
File: torterraline.png (420KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
torterraline.png
420KB, 800x561px
no
>>
No because venusaur, it's the best alola starter but that's not much when the other 2 look like shit, literally gen5 again.
>>
File: oux9q8hmhjwypCtOVfl-o.gif (660KB, 339x191px) Image search: [Google]
oux9q8hmhjwypCtOVfl-o.gif
660KB, 339x191px
>>33376543
Yes, it is. I love everthing about it. I love it design, love concept. Absolutely my signature mon.
>>
>>33376543
The official art of it looks good, but when you get it in game, it's so underwhelming.

Not only are its stats subpar but the 3D model kind of takes everything badass about the design away and makes it look like an awkward nerd. Even its Pokedex entry in Moon makes it seem like some useless wimp.

Overall I think it's okay. But it's just not up there.
>>
>>33376566
Are you joking? Ugliest starter in my opinion
>>
>>33376566
lol
>>
>>33376722
Shitnaught is objectively uglier and you fucking know it.
>>
>>33376560
I agree. I have no idea why owlbros and tigerpals are at each others' throats all the time when these sissy ass dick loving gayboys are infinitely more obnoxious.
>>
>>33376734
Nah that's Meganium.
>>
>>33376722
I don't like Emboar. At all.
>>
>>33376560
>>33376738
This is what I'm talking about. I don't even like the gen 7 starters and you guys just assume everyone is against you. You faggots really need to off yourselves
>>
>>33376734
You're soooo right, I forgot him
>>
>>33376543
In terms of design Rowlet is great, and Dartrix is also pretty good, but Decidueye kind of sucks.
>>
>>33376780
I actually like Robin Hoot. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>33376780
Not that anon but the biggest problem of Decidueye are is wings. Not even how they look because if it has them pulled in or just spread it looks okay to good, but how they function. They flap around like a cape, and I get that this is what it is supposed to represent, but it just looks so wonky with it. Like when it kicks, see Pokken, it is able to look badass unlike abominations like Incineroar or Primarina, but when it starts gliding or firing its bow the way its lower wings flap around just looks ridiciulous. I also don't like how it has a personality attached to it, should really be just a owl that uses its arrows to hunt prey. The wings just should flap around less and the "finger" feathers should look pointier, like actualy feathers. Other than that it is a fine design.
>>
>>33376543

That's not literally any other grass starter, so no.
>>
Torterra > Serperior > Sceptile > Decidueye > Meganium ≥ Venusaur >>> Chesnaught
>>
File: IMG_2415.jpg (31KB, 179x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
31KB, 179x291px
>>33376566
My nigga
>>
>>33376566

Tortellini?
>>
>>33376871
No, it's an abomination UNLIKE Incineroar and Primarina mate.

Decidueye is really a failure in design. At least the other two have fans and you can have fun with/about them.
>>
>>33377846
The only failure here is you.
>>
>>33377851
This is literally what owlcucks come to for arguments? Hahahahahaha.

>"n-no, you"

Neck yourself, and get off of my board. You're not welcome here.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.