[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you buy Pokken dx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: pokkentournamentdx3_thumb.jpg (55KB, 554x304px) Image search: [Google]
pokkentournamentdx3_thumb.jpg
55KB, 554x304px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13779533
>>
XD
>>
Fuck off shill, I am getting Samus Returns.
>>
>>33376553
I'm getting nba 2k18 and fifa in September
>>
I'll pirate it after it flops and they port it to 3DS to try and make any profit from it.
>>
>will you buy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33376769
They've already made their profit, this is just squeezing the last bit of juice out of it.
>>
>>33376524
Yeah

I doubt the demo affected anyone. People who wanted it still want it, people who didn't want it either didn't bother downloading the demo or downloaded it and still don't want it.
>>
File: 1497921723263.jpg (34KB, 483x463px) Image search: [Google]
1497921723263.jpg
34KB, 483x463px
nah
the gameplay is too complicated for me
>>
>>33376524
Yep. These next few months will be tight on my wallet. Lots of games I'm excited for coming out, two of them being Pokemon.
>>
>>33376524
Yep, I'm buying this, I dont mind spin offs, Pokken is better than pokemon conquest

However pokemon Ranger needs a new game.
>>
>>33376949
>will I support Pokemon
HAHAH
1/10 try again
>>
>>33377085
>>33377110
So is 4chan, it seems.
>>
>>33377130
But do you like fighting games?
>>
>>33377138
just fixed a little error senpai
>>
>>33377095
Yeah the demo was too limited.
I'm still itching to buy it though.

I'm just sad its a straight up port. I would have liked to have seen them go the extra mile and do a U.I. overhaul. Replace the annoying announcer and all. They could have kept the story the same though because probably not too many people played it.
>>
>>33377130
>Pokkén is better than Pokémon Conquest
That's impossible.
>>
File: Phxybcp.jpg (385KB, 1900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Phxybcp.jpg
385KB, 1900x2000px
I got my,neetbux so yes. Im not longer a pirate and i hope they shut down Cfw on the 3ds and hike the price up on games
>>
>>33377172
I turned off the announcer's audio as quickly as I could on the original. I completely forgot how bad it is until playing the Switch version.

>They could have kept the story the same though because probably not too many people played it.
Didn't you have to do the story to unlock Mewtwo on Wii U?
>>
>>33376524
I don't even own a switch, and won't until Mario Odyssey at the very earliest.
>>
File: 1488144585186.png (97KB, 274x324px) Image search: [Google]
1488144585186.png
97KB, 274x324px
I'm not gonna buy a game just because it has Pokemon in it. That's literally the entire identity of Pokken, "fighting game with Pokemon", there's nothing to actually make it interesting or stand out otherwise.
>>
Faster this game flops. Faster we get USUM news
>>
>>33377110
Fair enough.
Maybe they should have implimented an 'easy modo' like blazblue with a stylish option.
>>
>>33377201
Well, USUM are out less than two months after Pokkén DX. By the time sales figures are collected, they'll be out so soon there's no point giving news.
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING DEMO
>>
>>33377201
Are you okay, Anon? This game sold 1m on the shitty Wii U. It's not going to flop on the Switch.
Even if it did, it isn't the reason USUM news has been slow. USUM seems to simply not have a lot of new content.
>>
>>33377110
>>33377209
In fairness, the single-player is so easy you can pretty much get by it with button mashing.
You only need to understand what's going on if you want to beat other people.
>>
>>33377216
You have to go to "coming soon" or "upcoming releases" or whatever it's called. Click on Pokken Tournament DX, then download the demo. No idea why the demo isn't showing up separately.
>>
>>33377219
It's gonna flop. Wii u owners felt cheated. Wom speard

Also check Twitter for demo reviews
>>
>>33377216
On the Switch eShop. You have to go and find Pokkén on Upcoming Games or Search to download it though, it doesn't appear under "new releases" for just a demo.
>>
File: IMG_2749.jpg (75KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.jpg
75KB, 600x776px
>>33377226
>>33377231
Thanks babas
>>
>>33377230
>Demo reviews
Reviews of a demo? Anon...
It's not going to flop. Plenty of Wii U owners will buy it, and even more people that didn't own a Wii U will buy it.
>>
>>33377230
>Check twitter
nah

Why are people even bothering to review the demo? The gameplay is practically identical to the Wii U version and the content obviously isn't representative of the full game so there's literally nothing new to review.
>>
>>33377192
Your post makes no sense. That logic could be used for every spin off game in existence that people enjoy. It could also be used for Pokemon. Pokemon is just a game in which you collect monsters and battle with them in the same format game to game, year to year, over and over again.

Pokken is a game for people who love fighting games and Pokemon and want a more in dept, hands on, and realistic (barring typing) experience to a Pokemon battle. Someone looked at Smash's Pokemon and went "shit, wouldn't it be nice if this was more in depth" and made a hell of a game. Just because you can't appreciate it doesn't mean it doesn't have merit.
>>
When the game flop. I'll make the thread for it
>>
>>33377248
>someone
Pokkén was actually by the same studio that made Smash 4, minus Sakurai.
>>
>>33377242
They hid it

>>33377243
The demo blows but the actual game is amazing.
You can only do a total of 15 games altogether on the demo and there are only 3 playable Pokemon:
Charizard
Pikachu
Empoleon

You can do local play or single play matches. Its a shit barebones demo, like I said, but Pokken is one of the funnest fighting games I've ever played.
>>
>>33377268
Now I feel silly.
No wonder its so enjoyable, no Sakurai.
>>
>>33377292
The fact that Pokkén Wii U had more Fire-type Pokémon than Fighting-type Pokémon is a subtle reference to Sakurai's obsession with Fire Emblem characters
>>
will pokken general get revived?
will go to gamescom tomorrow to play DX
time to learn new charas
>>
>>33377315
shit

>>33377338
Yes it will. Together we will revive it anon and it will be even more glorious than it was before. Also there'll be more people.
>>
>>33377387
Thread will be dead in a week like the last one.

Wait and see
>>
>>33377397
You didn't like the threads?
>>
>>33377478
Not that anon and I liked the threads, but they were on life support.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.