[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dusclops is the odd one out and ugly, stupid looking Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ghost.png (150KB, 785x507px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.png
150KB, 785x507px
Dusclops is the odd one out and ugly, stupid looking Pokémon in this line. Fuck Dusclops and fuck Dusclopfags, Duskull and Dusknoir are both 10/10.
>>
>>33376230
God tier taste
>>
Dusclops actually maintains Duskull's color scheme and shares more design traits in general with Duskull, without it as a stepping stone Dusknoir is an even bigger departure than it already is
>>
>>33376230
I honestly like the 3 designs by themselves, but they're so disconnected from each other that it hurts.
Seriously, why the fuck did they decide to give Dusclops the haunted paper lamp motif instead of keeping up with the Grim Reaper one that Duskull had?
And just what the fuck is Dusknoir supposed to resemble?

However, don't get me wrong. I love all of them. Dusclops looks great by itself and could've been an excellent standalone mon, and Dusknoir's unrecognizable appearance is why I love it so much, since it has a certain "unique" feeling to it by not (completely) resembling anything familiar to us, something I find quite fitting for a seemingly extradimensional entity that doubles as a harvester of souls.
And it's undebatable that Duskull is a gift from God that needs to be protected.
>>
The middle stage in a three stage evolution often differs from the other two.
Other examples of this besides Duskull's line are Mareep's, Oddish's, and Totodile's lines.
>>
>>33376348
>haunted paper lamp motif
Isn't it supposed to be a mummy?
>>
None maintains the fucking skull of duskull, why was this allowed?
>>
File: clops.jpg (75KB, 750x692px) Image search: [Google]
clops.jpg
75KB, 750x692px
Please don't bully my mummy it is the weakest of the line though
>>
>>33376361
Both
>>
File: 1375316261783.jpg (34KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1375316261783.jpg
34KB, 630x630px
>>33376364
This is an E rated series anon, we can't have a game filled with gore.
>>
>>33376230

Dusclops makes sense as an evolution. Dusclops is a fat genie with pointless yellow details and a retarded antenna. Fucking dumbass
>>
>>33376408

I meant dusknoir is a fat genie
>>
Anyone have that photo of dusclops pushing a cart?
>>
File: 1477721912051.jpg (17KB, 228x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477721912051.jpg
17KB, 228x357px
>>33376436
It's a trolly.
>>
Dusknoir is by far my least favorite of the line, and I was super pleased when Eviolite was introduced in gen 5 making a long-time bro semi-viable
and then knock off happened
>>
>>33376230
dudeskull
>>
>>33376348
Because Duskull is also a lamp, you mongoloid.
>>
I so wish Dusclops had been a good pokemon on it's own but sadly it had to be part of a evolutionary line for no apparent reason.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.