[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how much do you like kanto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (147KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 800x450px
Tell me how much do you like kanto?
>>
>>33375858
One of my lesser liked regions.
>>
File: pikashit.png (151KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
pikashit.png
151KB, 500x349px
worst
>>
God tier
Sinnoh, Unova

Good tier
Alola, Hoenn

It's okay tier
Kanto, Kalos
>>
>>33375915
Where's Johto, anon? Otherwise, nice god tier
>>
>>33375920
Fuck, forgot it, it would probably be in good.
>>
best tier
Unova, Hoenn, Kanto, Alola, Orre

pretty good tier
Johto, Kalos,

good tier
Fiore, Almia, Oblivia

saving a lot of data... tier
Sinnoh
>>
>>33375858
I'd dont mind if it where a sequel (maybe following Lillie's quest) and it had johto as a postgame. It could be rad.
>>
Its definitely the most uninspired and boring region to me. But since blue was my first pokemon game I feel very attached to it nevertheless.
>>
>>33375858
It isn't good but hey it's the first one so the other ones improved on it, making it mediocre in comparison to the others
>>
>>33375858
Probably more than most people around here. I'm not a genwunner but there are still a lot of things from Gen 1 and 2 that I like and/or miss. The Pokémon designs were the best, and so was the development philosophy and conceptual structure of the games even though they were hampered by the hardware and in Gen 1's case, lack of budget and manpower.

Gen 1 isn't my favorite but I certainly still like it more than 6 and 7.
>>
File: 1502447824507.png (67KB, 318x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502447824507.png
67KB, 318x217px
>>33376022
That's the problem here I guess. It's the most uninspired and the most boring out of all 7, but that's just because it's the very first one. Sadly, the only thing that would salvage it is a 10year skip remake, and yet, it would also suck to go back to Kanto AGAIN.
>>
Kanto was fine for what they could do at the time.
Also its dungeons/subterrean areas were well spread out and not too long ot too short and it was good that you could choose a bit between one or two gyms.
>>
>>33375858
imagine if there was another game to be released set in Kanto and if it was just that much more similar to the content in BW 2 or something.

suddenly people would like Kanto more.
but it's true that nobody gives a fuck about original Kanto anymore. it's charming and fine but there is not much happening in terms of features and NPCs compared to whatever came after.
>>
>>33375858
>bitching about line stickers
is this a new low?
>>
>>33375858
Kanto was decent, but with their genwun pandering now I hate it.
>>
It's good for having started Pokemon, and can be enjoyed for nostalgia. But Kanto and R/B/Y have definitely been outdone by now.

I only prefer it to Hoenn and Alola.
>>
God Tier
>Sinnoh
>Kalos
Good Tier
>Johto
>Hoenn
Okay Tier
>Kanto
Shit Tier
>Unova
>Alola

Can't wait to hear about how shit my taste is. I don't know if I should've put Kalos that high or if I was just blinded by how much I hated Unova.
>>
>>33375997
I just want it in full 3d like alola with the power of the switch in undocked mode
>>
>>33377127
>putting Kalos best
At least you realized that you were biased.
Kalos is literally the worst.
>>
I mean obviously it's the first so people will be at the very least receptive to it, but it seems like that now within the world of Pokemon it's where the country yokels are from, with quite a few people calling it quaint.
>>
>>33377171
I just like it because of the variety of landscapes. Not, of course, that they make any sense.

Had Kalos been given a third game/sequels, I think it may have been better received.
>>
>>33377312
I liked the Kalos routes and all that, but the game's pretty railroaded, just like Unova. Once you're done with the campaign you can go back and revisit old places, but at that point nothing's new. At least with Unova there were 3 new places to go to after all the handholding.
>>
Kalos is just Kanto but french.

Unova is the superior region.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.