[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it! Are you REALLY going to buy her game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Admit it! Are you REALLY going to buy her game?
>>
>>33375661
Probably, But I actually want to know if there's anything fucking new in the game. So far literally all we know is that the main legends have a new form and there's an orange doggy. That's not enough for me.
>>
I will pirate it for sure, depending on whether it's actually worth it, might consider buying in the future
>>
>>33375668
>want to know if there's anything fucking new in the game
Did you not see the newest trailer? There's new areas.
>>
>>33375668
For all the info we actually have right now, see >>>33372152
>>
>>33375661
Nope. I don't use legendaries, I'm not a fan of Lycanroc, don't care about photo taking, and GF hasn't really shown anything enticing to me. The only thing I'm curious about is that huge cloud that blocks the lower left of the map, but not curious enough to buy it.
>>
>>33375661
Yes.
>>
>>33375661
Depends on if I like it enough, which I'll determine by pirating it when it inevitably gets leaked.
My father usually ends up buying me the other game for Christmas anyway so I'll likely end up with at least one cartridge. I don't need him to buy them for me, but he never really knows what else to get me so I'd rather not take that away from him. Most of the time I spend with him consists of awkward silence anyway.
>>
No im getting ultra sun
>>
If game good I'll buy used not buying it wholesale
>>
>>33375661
probably not since moon was pretty boring, unfortunately
>>33375783
that's kind of sweet, I hope your relationship with your dad gets better over time somehow anon
>>
>>33375661
This one is really hard, because I'm a poorfag and I can't decide between Ultra Moon or Metroid: Samus Returns.

For one side I bought Moon (which in retrospective it was a bad idea, if they ACTUALLY distribuited Cap Pikachu and Matshadow overseas then it could have complained a bit less) and because both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon happens in an alternate timeline then it would feel like White and White 2 or Black and Black 2. Then for other side, Metroid: Samus Returns is the first Metroid game in 7 years (Federation Force is NOT a Metroid game, it just has the name), is also the first Metroidvania Metroid game in years, and is one of the most asked remakes in gaming, so it IS a must to have (and also I'm starting to getting bored of only owning Pokémon games on my 3DS).
>>
>>33375661
Yes. I already pre-ordered.
>>
>>33375661
No, I haven't bought a single pokemon game since XY and I won't buy one until GF stop acting like filthy jews.
>>
>>33375834
Speaking of that, when do we get the Marshadow event? I know the 20th movie comes out in the States on November 5th, so will it happen right before the USUM release?
>>
>>33375661
>Bring back Super Training
>Rid the game of bullshit like "we're going to have Mina's paralyzed Klefki attack your Dugtrio with Dazzling Gleam first because fuck our own rules"
>Make it so that you don't HAVE to rematch the E4 before Title Defense.
>If you're going to shove Lillie down the players' throats, at least make her do something. Maybe have her be a trainer at some point in the game.
>Maybe make the game a little less linear and give the player some more freedom

If they do this then I plan on buying USUM. I'm not even asking for the Battle Frontier or going to Hoenn/Kanto/Sinnoh whatever the fuck, or anything extravagant like that. Just some little things that'll spice the game up, ESPECIALLY if they're charging them at full price.
>>
>>33375661
I'm more or less gonna buy the game no doubt and formulate my opinion on it once I'm done playing. I think the games could be the next Platinum, to be honest, and they might actually be complete stories that weren't rushed in order to save time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.