[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see where gamefreak is fucking up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Dusk Pupper.png (600KB, 687x395px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk Pupper.png
600KB, 687x395px
Marketing wise at least.
They're handling too much shit. The japanese youtube channel is mainly focused on Pokken DX. I think when that is out we will see a laser like focus on USUM like we saw with SM.
>>
I think the lack of focus from the start lead people to become skeptical about this game.
>>
>>33375611
Tpci is not gamefreak you retard
>>
Pokken dx already fucked up. screwing wii u owners. also the first impression at pokemon direct was awful. also demo is horribly done. better they move onto USUM now
>>
>>33375618
you think gamefreak does marketing of games? they make games thats it. Nintendo and TPC handles rest like marketing
>>
>>33375621
You seem pretty bitter about not being able to pay 10 bucks for a Wii U update instead.
>>
>>33375618
>>33375629
Yeah whatever. You get my point.
>>
It is true that most shilling goes out to pokken DX right now, even at gamescom, that's their pokemon highlight. That's too bad though, because that game is really not so anticipated as main series games are
>>
It almost seems like USUM is a throwaway game to give them time to make the switch game.
They've got a rough 3 months ahead.
>>
>>33375631
It's full priced 79.99
>>
>>33375716
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
File: Screenshot_264.png (78KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_264.png
78KB, 310x162px
>>33375716
It's Auttumm. You know what that means.
>>
Hockey season
>>
Literally a culturally barren wasteland of maple syrup and transgender 6 year olds.
But yeah I think they will surprise us with something. Maybe new Alolan forms.
>>
>>33375742
The day of the rake is upon us. If you fight it, it wins.
>>
>>33375827
There is nothing to fight. Liberalism is going nowhere in canada. When the baby boomer generation dies out. Liberialism will be the vast majority

I would be shocked if conservatives ever got back in power this century
>>
>>33375842
>I would be shocked if conservatives ever got back in power this century
They'll get back in power alright, only this time they'll be a bit browner.
>>
>>33375886
Nah even NDP have better chance at this rate .

Canada is very progressive nation now and future
>>
>>33375842
>>33375893
It's dying out in America. You guys are slower than us on a lot of things so in a couple years or so when a Canadian Trump shows up you can bet liberals will go the same path.
>>
>>33375893
>Canada is very progressive nation now and future
Until the sandniggers take over that is.
>>
>>33375900
Kevin o Leary was basically Trump jr but couldn't get any support in Quebec

Quebec is like Florida of canada if you can't win that than you can't win the election

Trudeau is French Canadian he will never lose there

Unlike America. Canada has no 8 year limit. PM can be there aslong he wins
>>
>>33375926
But you arn't paying attention to culture. Trump won not because of his policies but because the timing in culture was right. Eventually Canadians who voted for Trudeau are going to get sick of liberalism and vote for someone on the right. Look at the votes per city in 2012 and in 2016.
It took the Democrats 4 years to make everybody sick of them.
You guys have crazy feminists over there.
Eventually enough people will vote the other way.
>>
>>33375975
Canada isn't rural enough at all.

Toronto controls Ontario

Montreal control's Quebec

Vancouver controls BC

3 biggest provinces are Liberial

There is no big conservatives areas like USA has with Texas, arizona or south states etc
>>
>>33375995
That doesn't matter if people in those areas vote the other way. They're like that now but in 5 or so years they will change.
Go look at some of the cities that voted liberal until 2016.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-134143.png (182KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-134143.png
182KB, 1080x1920px
>>33376403
Conservatives are slowing gonna be 3rd. Not even 2nd option anymore

The NDP growth is unbelievable. NDP is more Liberial also

This 2015 map of results red is Liberials and ndp orange
>>
>>33376432
Give it 5 years.
5 more years of Trudeau.
And see how many people vote the other way. Just because it's that way now doesn't mean it's not gonna change.
You can give me all the evidence you want but you can't reasonably say that in 5 or 10 years the conservatives won't have a decent chance of winning.
>>
>>33377342
5 more years and there gonna turn to NDP.

Conservatives are done In Canada
>>
>>33377358
As of now but Conservatives will win eventually. Maybe 5 years maybe 10 maybe even 20 but they will win out. Nobody thought Trump would win.
And look where we are now.
>>
File: 1496802648357.jpg (28KB, 620x444px) Image search: [Google]
1496802648357.jpg
28KB, 620x444px
>Thread made to discuss what went wrong
>Suddenly turns to a thread about Canada politics for no fucking reason
I come to /vp/ to AVOID real life problems and politics. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Why the fuck are you discussing Canadian politics on /vp/, stop that shit
>>
>>33377502
He called me a leaf because I said game cost 79.99

Then another dude talks about immigration not my fault
>>
File: 1490416426164.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1490416426164.gif
799KB, 200x189px
Not JUST Marketing, but Pokemon's been on a slippery slope ever since XY finished development thanks to the sudden news that GameFreak's gonna have to develop for Switch and be ready to produce games for it as soon as possible when they still had other games to work on.
>>
>>33377567
You're okay, leafanon. It's mostly the people who keep perpetuating the politics that I have a problem with.

Keep warm up there now, leaf!
>>
I aint saying the games will be shit, i'm confident they will have some sort of post game content that will make them significantly more enjoyable to play long term than vanilla Sun/Moon.
But yeah, GF has really fucked up with marketing this one. It feels like they are pulling their punches, showing off dusk form as if it's a main feature and not something the player would discover for themselves by playing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.