[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-but I just want to love you edgelord-kun...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

B-but I just want to love you edgelord-kun...
>>
>>33374723
how do you show your 'love' to him?
>>
>>33374723
I just realized his hair looks like a cuttlefish glued to his face
>>
>>33374756
Fuck can't unsee it now
>>
File: 1496969345399.jpg (131KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496969345399.jpg
131KB, 832x960px
>>33374723
Pic related is canon. Gladion has 0 interest in you but if you approach Lillies bed in the loft you lay on it and say "So this is where she sleeps" or something
>>
>>33374723
Guzma is waiting in his shelve to get out and "love" Gladion properly once you are gone.
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Protagonist_male.png (297KB, 563x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Protagonist_male.png
297KB, 563x1280px
>>33374843
>Moon
>Canon
Pick one. This guy is the canon Alola protagonist.
>>
>>33374908
Top giggle. Worst boy. I accidentally picked him when rushing through the start of the game and restart after an hour+ because fuck that.
Plus Sun might actually have the worst customization I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>33374908
Naw nigga Moon is canon
>>
>>33374843
it is canon that moon is a slut and wants to fuck both gladion and lillie
>>
>>33374939
Evidently not. She makes no such comment for Gladion.
>>
>>33374911
Objectively speaking he can't because most of the other protags have no customization to begin with
>>33374908
The only canon protag is Red. All the others vary depending on marketing.
>>
>>33375098
Objectively he can, because the games in which the protagonists have no customization are not games in which I've seen customization anon.
>>
>>33375238
Oh, are you referring specifically to the customization itself relative to others rather than having the option to begin with? In which case probably.
>>
>>33375302
I guess you could be cynical and say no customization is worse than bad customization, but I'm not inclined to agree.
>>
>>33375310
Well, customization at lead gives you the option.
>>
>>33375319
I feel like butchering your chance at any reasonable character/aesthetic design is nowhere near worth it for even mediocre customization. It's why I say Sun is worst boy, at least others have intentional designs that suit them even if it's gay pineapple. Like I said I get why you might prefer any amount of customization but personally fuck that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.