[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, do you want a return to Kalos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Kalos_game_map.png (76KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_game_map.png
76KB, 320x210px
Be honest, do you want a return to Kalos?
>>
File: 7b3.png (47KB, 1000x1515px) Image search: [Google]
7b3.png
47KB, 1000x1515px
>>33374428
>>
>>33374435
FPBP
>>
>>33374428
Only so that it could be improved with a more coherent story that actually goes the full length of the game....
But aside from a DP=>Platinum remaster...
No. Kalos is shit.
>>
>>33374442
I do wonder why XY never got a third version. It's really sad. Maybe it's because XY was in development for 3.5 years, so the team got bored of the game?
>>
>>33374428
And have them save an otherwise shitty game and make it good? Duh, of course. If they could fix the characters, expand the story, add new areas like a Southern Kalos or something, and add more post-game content, Kalos would actually be pretty fucking great. They could even use stuff from SM now to polish it even more.
>>
>>33374428
I liked Kalos more than most regions, but it's way too early for a revisit. I'd rather see an updated gen IV (Kanto and/or Johto included)
>>
File: 1378136095140.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1378136095140.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>33374428
yes!
>>
>>33374428
Only if the rumored south kalos exists
>>
I liked X and Y, but they were kind of disappointing in some ways. I'd like to see an improvement on them.
>>
It's gonna happen anyway, just hope they add a lot of extra shit with whatever console its gonna be in
>>
>>33374428
Yes! Despite the hate, I really love Kalos, it was the biggest regions ever created, and unlike the previous regions, it really feels like you're visiting its real-life counterpart.

But I don't want1htc
>>
>>33374623
*But I don't want another Zygarde Cells sidequest.
>>
>>33374445
Rushing SM for the 20th anniversary, obviously.
>>
>>33374428
I didn't at first because it was so empty but maybe if they actually filled it with shit and in a better gen, it would top Alola instantly.
>>
>>33374428
No. Kalos is my least favorite region. Boring, cold and unexciting.

The Hoenn remakes saved Gen VI for me; I am glad Gen VII continued the tropical warm theme with Alola.

So no thanks.
>>
>>33374428
Yes! Kalos was my favorite region. It was so comfy and immersive. I'm so sad it wasn't fleshed out like all other regions were.
>>
>>33374428
Only if we get a Kalos where AZ was captured,brutally tortured and killed 3000 years ago because his wunderwaffe was impossible with the tech they had at the time.
>>
File: 1502932705136s.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1502932705136s.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>33374428
Yes. There's so much left unexplained, so much with "deepest lore" potential left behind. Actually, Kalos had so much potential to be one of the greatest Pokemon games, but it ended up underwhelming.
Would love to go back to Kalos if they fixed it and added more stuff to it.
>>
>>33374428
HELL NO!
>>
>>33374623
Kalos feels pretty small. The routes are short and straightforward
>>
>>33374428
I really enjoyed Y but no. Unless Z/X2Y2 are overhauls like B2W2 were And hopefully USUM are
>>
>>33374428
Sure, too bad it wont happen for at least a decade
>>
Not anymore, they had their chance. Can't even be excited for remakes, because all they have to build on were my least favorite mainline titles.
>>
>>33374428
i do not remember shit from these games
>>
>>33374428
Personally, no. But there's a lot of people who want to see it in a more completed state. I don't see why they shouldn't get their wish.
>>
>>33374428
I really wanted a second Kalos game that would have given the region and the story a Platinum-style upgrade, especially with the legendary trio having been so mishandled. I was pretty bummed when all that Zygarde stuff ended up going nowhere after it seemed to have foreshadowed a Z version, but then Sun and Moon came into the picture and Kalos sort of felt like an afterthought.

That's not to say I wouldn't want a hypothetical return to Kalos still, but the idea was more appealing when the region was still relevant and relatively fresh. Going back now would be a bit jarring, plus it just feels like they've moved on for the most part by now.
>>
>>33374466
This. Either make southern Kalos/a new region south of Kalos that reaches the Mediterranean Sea, or make a PokéGerman region to the east and connect them Tohjo-style.
>>
>>33374435
GOTTA HELP
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.