[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck kinda demo is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Just downloaded pokken dx demo

3 Pokemon

15 turns only

No online

Blurry as shit

Do these want me to buy the games?
>>
It's almost as if it's a DEMO.
>>
Could at least give a larger roster. Pretty sure the original demo had five pokemon.
>>
File: DH96swmXgAAXaB3.jpg (30KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
DH96swmXgAAXaB3.jpg
30KB, 680x453px
Bruh -- This is an accurate representation of Pokkén Tournament. Bottle is you, the orange is your opponent. No lie
>>
>>33372976
Who are the 3?
>>
>>33373092
Charizard

Pikachu

Empleon

Game isn't worth it. Demo very underwhelming
>>
>>33372976
If you really care to you can just delete and re-download it to get more battles.

This is the main focus/gameplay of the game though so I'm not sure how just 3 battles isn't enough.
>>
>>33373597
This. It's stupid to limit it to just 15 matches, but that's plenty to decide if you want to buy or not. If fighting game with Pokemon didn't grab you, then it's not for you.
>>
>>33373597
Well it ain't good
>>
>>33373612
Playing the demo reignited my excitement for the game and now I'm even more pumped to pick it up when it releases next month. However, it was a bit annoying that it took you back to the title screen after every match instead of bringing you back to the character selection screen immediatly after the battle finishes.
>>
I'm so glad they put out a demo. if you fall for this shit it is entirely your fault.
>>
>>33376216
I'm glad I played it. Not a chance I would pay 59.99 for this
>>
>>33373597
>This is the main focus/gameplay of the game though so I'm not sure how just 3 battles isn't enough.
What kind of cocksucker mentality is this?
>>
>>33376226
That's hilarious. Is it that bad? I mean I've never played the Wii U version or this demo but damn.... is it just herky jerky button mashing shit or what
>>
>>33376247
Yeah it's exactly that. Also its blurry as hell.

I feel like it's game you play for a week than novelty wears off.

Should have just been 2d fighter
>>
>>33376247
>>33376260
Either you just don't like fighters or you would get wrecked the second you went online.
>>
>>33376247
The demo feels like button mashing because you play against baby-mode npcs that hardly attack you.

I keep seeing people complain about blur issues, but I haven't noticed anything myself, even when I'm actively looking for it.

Even though the demo's implementation is pretty stupid, I like the overall feel of the game and will definitely still pick it up.
>>
>>33376284
It just isn't a good game

I have played fighting games. The camera angles are garbage also this more of button masher and then other fighting games
>>
>>33376235
What do you mean? Anon isn't saying he loves the limited demo, he's saying it doesn't take many matches to figure out if a fighting game is for you.
>>
>>33376418
Twitter is destroying this demo and game

Huge flop incoming
>>
>One of the announcer's quotes is literally "don't think to hard, just keep pressing attack"
I like Pokkén, but they're doing a shit job of convincing people it's a deep game.
>>
>>33372976

You've never going to play a demo 15 times.
>>
>>33376951
Considering there's people that will buy it because it's pokemon and it's a port with barely any development costs, it will still be profitable though.
>>
Pokken is a shit game
And DB Xenoverse releases the same day if i remember correctly. So no reason to pick it up
>>
>>33376993
I doubt that. Looking at Japan pre orders who love. The pre orders are awful

I was in pokemon world champion chat opening. When TPC was talking about pokken everyone was zzzzzz the chat

Also the Pokemon direct. Killed any buzz
>>
>>33376984
Each match lasts about 2 minutes though.
In tournaments they do best of three and they still have to leave 30-minute gaps between rounds to meet TPCI's streaming length targets.
>>
Faster this game flops. Faster we get USUM news
>>
>>33372976
>Pokemon are classified as Power, Speed, Technical, Standard
>demo only has three characters
>two Standard type and one Power

What were they thinking?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.