[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you chosen your teams yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: pokemongoldsilver.jpg (42KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongoldsilver.jpg
42KB, 650x362px
Have you chosen your teams yet?
>>
wow the same game i've played a trillion times but now i have to buy it again so i can transfer my "bros" over to a new generation but wait i have to pay to transfer them and also they don't get any special moves or abilities that they would normally have so gamefreak can laugh at me for giving them my money because they are jews with no respect for their fans or playerbase

tl;dr no
>>
Noctowl
Whatever comes out of that egg you get from the daycare people
Sudowoodo
Probably and Unown for shits and giggles
Dunsparce
Qwilfish

Maybe having a team of shitmon will make the game hard for once
>>
>>33371269
I hate the fact that this is all true, yet I will still buy it.
>>
>>33371298

you are the reason this is happening. vote with your wallet and get some self control you stupid normie.
>>
>>33371249
No. I already own Heart Gold there's no use in getting this other than nostalgia.
>>
>>33371295
>G/S
>Daycare Egg

Thats an crystal exclusive, anon.
>>
>>33371315
Well fuck
Pilowswine then
>>
>>33371307
This. The only reason anyone would buy these is to only get Donphan with Water Gun just for the novelty. Other than that HGSS makes these games obsolete.
>>
>>33371340
I'm getting it so I can get a Furret with Frisk
>>
File: My GS Teams.png (255KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
My GS Teams.png
255KB, 715x653px
>>33371249
Pokemon Gold is my OG Pokemon Gold team.
Pokemon Silver is my OG Pokemon Crystal team.

Rate me.
>>
>>33371402
Got the template?
>>
What will be the best thing to give curse to for transferring up to current gen?
>>
File: Untitled-100.jpg (154KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-100.jpg
154KB, 715x653px
>>33371430
Here you go
>>
>>33371432
Thanks pal
>>
File: GSTeam.jpg (148KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
GSTeam.jpg
148KB, 715x653px
Rate my autism
>>
>>33371305
I for one am voting
I'm getting both versions, hope GF continues to do stuff like this
>>
>>33371249
why in the ever loving fuck did they not include Crystal? I'd gladly pay an extra $5 for it
>>
>not always using a team of the new pokemon introduced in each new games
>>
>>33371402
>4/6
>3/6

>>33371591
>2/6
>3/6
>>
Feraligatr
Quagsire
Slowbro
Lanturn
Lapras
Red Gyarados
>>
>>33371249
Meganium
Lanturn
Umbreon
Xatu
Hitmontop
Magmar
>>
>>33371737
I'm thinking of doing Donphan instead of Umbreon and Houndoom instead of Magmar but I really love Umbreon and don't wanna have overlapping types
>>
>>33371742
I know the struggle
>>
>>33371742
>Houndoom
You'll have to wait until after the Pokemon League to catch a Houndour
>>
Meganium
Togetic
Ampharos
Jumpluff
Bellosom or Forretress or sunflora
Corsola
>>
File: Gold and Silver VC teams.png (357KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
Gold and Silver VC teams.png
357KB, 715x653px
I've chose my teams.
>>
>>33371591
Silver teams type coverage isn't that good.
>>
No
because I planned for Crystal which isn't an option
>>
>>33371269
Technically the legendary beasts will have a unique ability since their hidden abilities are unreleased
>>
>>33372053
ib4 GS VC mons won't have HAs after transfer for Game Freak reasons
>>
Gonna try
Feraligatr
Fearrow
Golem/Sandslash
Heracross
Magmar
Granbull
rate
>>
>>33371807
6/6
6/6

It is impossible to make a Johto team that isn't perfect, I love Gen 2 so much
>>
>>33371269
Who jizzed on your pastries, my boy?
>>
>>33371249
If Meganium: who the fuck uses Meganium, it's literally the worst starter objectively ever

If Typhlosion: Typhlosion, Lanturn, Golem, Venomoth, Weezing, Fearow

If Feraligatr: Feraligatr, Magneton, Golem, Magmar, Piloswine, Xatu
>>
>>33372878
meganium was the most popular starter of gen 2
>>
Meh, I'll decide on the spot.
>>
>>33372878
>my opinion is a fact
>>
>>33372053
>Inner Focus

no thanks
>>
>>33371305
>vote with your wallet
This is the most retarded fucking sentiment. There's no individualistic, consumer solution that counters broad economic trends. You can't vote with your wallet against massive well-established franchises or concentrated economic power more generally, and you can't vote with your wallet against media industries that are fundamentally based on brand recognition and repackaging or remaking existing games/movies/stories/etc.

People like easy, familiar shit, and as long as media is a mass consumer item, well-established producers are going to go out of their way to feed the mass of the population the easy, familiar shit they want. Media industries are inundated with so much capital that games, movies, TV series, music, etc. literally can't afford to flop. Mass media is far and away a form of financial speculation before it's any sort of art form, and you can't vote this away by through consumer choices.
>>
>>33373128
>your daily reminder that Chikorita loses to half the gyms in Johto and does poorly against the ones it doesn't get raped against
>>
>>33373181
Especially considering this doesn't even need a quarter of the sales it will get to be extremely profitable seeing as how the emulation and the roms already existed and hardly any actual development went into it.
>>
Hey that's my birthday!
>>
File: gs teams.png (359KB, 715x653px) Image search: [Google]
gs teams.png
359KB, 715x653px
Due to how awful most of Silver's team is to get in GS, I'm probably gonna beat Gold first and transfer Sneasel, Murkrow and a Teddiursa over.
>>
I usually pick my team as-I-go, decided to make an exception for Gen II

Gold
Cyndaquil
Hoppip
Horsea
Swinub
Poliwag
Teddiursa

Silver
Totodile
Chinchou
Smoochum (trade from Gold)
Tyrouge
Flareon
Scyther
>>
>>33371249
Typhlosion
Crobat
Ampharos
Politoed
Dragonite
Bellossom

I'm gonna get the Game Corner Dratini so I'd have one from early on
>>
>>33371249
Typhlosion
Espeon
Ursaring
Donphan/Nidoking
Ampharos
A flying type that knows Fly til i get a Dragonite

choosing was a lot easier with HGSS, when pokemon actually had good moves for their stats since the Phys/Sp split
>>
File: 1454712155370.png (501KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454712155370.png
501KB, 533x800px
If they were to have online functionalty for trades and battles and a crystal release, then i'd be really tempted to get a 3DS just for that.
>>
>>33374984
>If they were to have online functionalty for trades and battles

So you're basically saying that you're never buying them? Or are you just plain retarded to think a VC port will have online trading and battles?
>>
>>33375186
Although "trading" is there, but you just gotta do it in the newer games instead. im saying this because i never had such experiences, if anything i got my pokemon games out of sheer luck more than anything due to being poor, that is before i found out about emulation
>>
>>33371249
>making this thread again
Oh right, I forgot, Nintendo has marketers all over 4chan.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.