[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last hackrom you've played or currently playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 616bb48cbc7c2906c81cf553b9f2f558.jpg (982KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
616bb48cbc7c2906c81cf553b9f2f558.jpg
982KB, 868x1228px
What was the last hackrom you've played or currently playing? Your team? Did you enjoyed it?
>>
>>33371324
>only because of sad animeface
I had a "Haremlocke" with Black 2 Randomized
got an Aron for a starter, was female so i kept the Run. Sturdy procs saved the run so many times. She became my bottom bitch, and crushed the first two gyms, untill the fact that she would not evolve till 30+ made her feel underwhelming, then my first encounter in most routes was male or nongendered so i had to forego thoes routes. at the end i only had 5 party members and they each either soloed or almost soloed (the only one that didnt was my Beedrill Vespa) each gym leader. due to the fact that grinding was a headache
Oh yea team was
Aggron Tina
Nidoqueen Cinnabar
Beedrill Vespa
Weavile Blizz
and Sharpedo Tor
>>
>>33371133
I'm currently playing Bronze out of boredom, to fill my breaks from study during the day.
It's good, so far it doesn't seem full of edgy fanfic so I'm satisfied.
The only problem is that sometimes my key items get fucked up and I lose them all, so I have to get them back through cheats but whatever.
>>
>>33371133
Blaze Black with Hilda as protag because I never tried it with her and turns out it's the most amazing experience ever. Like everything Hilda appears in.

Team so far:

>Lunastone
>Axew
>Pignite
>Beautifly
>Shellos
>Purrloin

I do enjoy it more right now than the Hilbert playthrough. Like I won the first badge far easier. It's also because Tepig line seems already so much better than Oshawott line.
>>
>Hackrom
Really?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.