[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region would you live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3096.jpg (169KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
169KB, 1191x670px
If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region would you live in? Realistically, what job would you have? What Pokemon(s) would be your companion, would they join your in your daily activities such as working, cooking, hanging out, etc.?
>>
Realistically, I'd be an IT guy with an Electric mon that I keep around in case of a power outage. In my time off I'd be painting or something with Smeargle.

If we're going full-on escapism, I'd be a backpacker in Unova, and I'd paint the scenery.
>>
>>33368589
Castelia City, because I basically live there now and it'd be nice to not have to move. I'd also probably have the same corporate office job that I have now, which doesn't really have much room for Pokemon assistance.

So my life would change very little. That's a bit depressing.
>>
>>33368589
I'd be a failed pro trainer and enlist to pokémon rangers.
>>
>>33368589
I'd working at the nearest STI clinic.
>>
Either a normal or water type gym leader or a regular adventuring trainer with a team of Feraligatr, Scizor, Togetic, Magmortar, Minior, and Drampa.
>>
Since I'm a doctor, I guess I'd be working at a clinic or hospital and would have Chansey/Blissey and/or Audino helping me--but there's certain paperworky logistics that would need to be worked out. Like, how would HIPPA work with them around? What about sanitation? What about allergies? IIRC there was an episode of the original series which had a regular doctor, and his hospital specifically didn't have Pokemon in it.
>>
>>33368713
Are you really a doctor? Because if you were, you'd know that it's HIPAA, not HIPPA.

I'm a lawyer. I'm far too familiar with HIPAA.
>>
>>33368589
I'd be some minimalist hipster. Traveling because I can't stay in one place for too long or else I'll lose my mind. Art person, so I'd probably have a Smeargle.
>>
I'd aspire to be a Pokémon professor, but I would probably just end up as an aide. Still, pretty nice life. As for partner Pokémon, I'd probably have whatever team I had assembled when I was a kid and thought, like every other kid, that I would grow up to be a big shot champion.
>>
>>33368589
I guess I'd still be a cashier in a dept. store. Region doesn't matter, and two meowth would be my partners.
>>
>>33368729
Yeah I'm studying for my boards--super tired and felt I wrote something weird lol.
>>
>>33368589
Pokemaniac that owns questionable Pokemon
>>
I'd get a hypno to for children for rocm CDS
>>
Imagine being the Donald Trump of Stratos City
>>
>>33368589
Unova because best region or Johto for gen 2 nostalgia plus Ecruteak, Olivine and Goldenrod are comfy. I would probably apply for assistant help a pokemon gym, daycare or centre. Helping or battling are ideal, especially in something like the Battle Subway, but so would an arcade if in a Japanese region.
>>
I'd be a traveling trainer, but not a particularly great one, just enough to get by. Possibly a Hex Maniac.
>>
I'd be living in the Kalos region since I'm a straight man who is /fa/ as fuck.

I'd probably have the world's biggest Pumpkaboo and be a park ranger or some shit.
>>
I'd work IT with metagross or some other smart Pokemon to help I guess, and I'd like to live in Hoenn t. Hoennfag >>33371347
>/fa/
>straight
>>
>>33368589
Same job as now, a fucking programmer. Maybe with a Rotom, Gengar, Rhihorn etc among others. And I'd have a lot of fun with my pokemon.
>>
File: IMG_3104.jpg (467KB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3104.jpg
467KB, 829x960px
I'd probably live in Unova, since I'm studying environmental and sustainability studies I can see myself being in a program where I have to regularly visit a specific area and record data on the health of its flora and fauna (in this case pokemon)
I'd probably have a sawsbuck with me, makes sense thematically because of how their entire forms are effected by the seasons. Maybe I could ride it around? That'd be fun.
>>
>>33368589

I'd travel the world collecting the strongest pokemon and start stealing money with them.
>>
>>33372669
Team rocket pls go
>>
File: 1502933516175.jpg (48KB, 342x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502933516175.jpg
48KB, 342x251px
This thread is so full of dreams
>>
>>33368589
>What region would you live in?
Kanto/Johto; Mt. Silver to be specific
>What job would you have?
Trainer
>What Pokemon(s) would be your companion?
Pikachu and a couple others
>Would they join you in your daily activities such as working, cooking, hanging out, etc.?
Yes, and *standing.
>>
I'd love to live in johto.
I'll still be a teacher but i'd enjoy my job a lot more. I'd have a Smeargle and probably take over Earl's Academy in Violet City.
>>
>>33368589
Work in the Safari Zone fighting poachers with my mons. I'd also have a cosy cottage in the Safari Zone.
>>
I'd be a NEET that fucks Pokemon all day
>>
PGo around all the regions and fucking all the female gym leaders/elite four. I would probably catch a female Gardevoir as a fuck-slave in the meantime.
>>
I'd say somewhere in johto. I'd probably be a Pokemon daycare worker since I volunteer at animal rescues already.
I'd just have common cat/dogmons. A meowth/persian for spare change, a vulpix for petting.
>>
>>33368589
Unova
Chef
Jangmo-o as a companion, I would pretty much take it everywhere
>>
>>33373894
>volunteering at animal rescues
my nigga
>>
I'm a failure so I'd live in Blackthorn City and go visit Wobbafets every day in dark cave
>>
>>33368589
I would live in Lumiose since I live in Paris.
I would try to do something training/battle related and have a variety of mons fkr battle and for comfy.
>>
Goldenrod as a semi recluse writer/radio DJ. I'd work in Goldenrod tower. I'd have 6 mons. Spend my days off in the game centre, National Park or even go to Olivine city. I know I'd have a Breloom, Houndour and Azumarill for pets
>>
>What region would you live in?
Sinnoh would be a favorite.
maybe Unova if I was born there
>What job would you have?
dude, I don't fucking know. I'd just wanna be a trainer first and then maybe work at the musical theatre in Nimbasa City or the Contest Hall in Hearthome City.
>What Pokemon(s) would be your companion?
I don't even know. I'd just take what life gives me and only train 3 of them at max. Maybe Roserade and Chingling.
>Would they join you in your daily activities such as working, cooking, hanging out, etc.?
nah, probably not. Balls exist for a reason.
>>
File: IMG_3081.jpg (604KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3081.jpg
604KB, 2560x1440px
>>33372704
Don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>33368589
I want to live in Kalos, because it's like France without niggas.
I would be fairy type gym leader, with my beautiful fairy pokemon
>>
File: 300px-Resort_Area_Pt.png (159KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Resort_Area_Pt.png
159KB, 300x267px
>>33368589
I'd probably make my home in Sinnoh, in that Villa you can own. You'd likely find my exploring Mt. Coronet and overall traveling to other regions to explore caves and ruins.
>>
>Region and City
Originally from Unova, Live in Vermillion city now. (Because I currently live in it's real world equivalent)
>Job
Artist or teacher? Does the Pokemon world have normal non trainer schools?
>Companion
Anything Poison. Scolipede preferably. A male Salandit for a shoulder mon.
>Daily activities.
They'd probably be balled while I work and join me while I workout in the evening. There's a lot of riff raff where Iive so I assume I'd be getting into battle with biker and punk trainer classes in conbini parking lots alot.
>>
>>33375408
>Does the Pokemon world have normal non trainer schools?
This is a legit good question. I have no idea.
>>
File: lusamine23434556.png (3MB, 1102x1400px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine23434556.png
3MB, 1102x1400px
>>33368589
>If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region would you live in?
Where NEETS get the most money so I can sit at home all day and fap to Lusamine.
So no difference to real world.
>>
>>33368589
I'd be a Pokémon Ranger on Kalos Route 14 but would live in Laverre City. Mimikyu would be my bromon. Out of place in the region maybe but would be right at home in that area.
>>
File: tumblr_ounvmkix2V1tp6ztpo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ounvmkix2V1tp6ztpo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1647px
>>33374885
I trust you anon...
>>
Unova
Id probably be a trainer
Aipom and salamance
>>
File: 300px-Sunyshore_City_Pt.png (158KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sunyshore_City_Pt.png
158KB, 300x243px
>live by the sea
>make fucking bank off of the electrical industry
>hang out with my bro Volkner
>live with my bro bronzong to make sure I get good sleeps
>>
>>33377465
>This is a legit good question. I have no idea.

I assume yes. actually, absolutely yes. if you watch Pokemon Generations it's pretty obvious because there were many people doing just normal ass office jobs in a big city.
>>
File: watchog.png (1MB, 1280x1562px) Image search: [Google]
watchog.png
1MB, 1280x1562px
>>33368589
I'd probably work as an Land Surveyor, with a Watchog at my side, living in Unova, a developing and highly urbanized region with a lot of need for people of my profession. Being an Engineer I also like to sketch and draw, so Smeargle would be a nice match. Considering I fly on my Paramotor from time to time, and drive my sidecar motorcycle a lot, having someone like a small Eevee to accompany me would be neat.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.