[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this game flops. Celebrate the moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fu7dr4qn712z.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fu7dr4qn712z.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Having all that excitement for Pokemon direct

Tune in and it's just this piece of shit game announced. Talk about for 6 out of 8 mins

Screwing Wii u owners. Not giving dlc but making them buy full priced game on another system

After this demo releases tonight and people realize the game play is shit

I'm gonna drink some cold beer and play Sliver VC September 22nd and enjoy when pokken dx is declared a huge flop
>>
i might have to buy and drink grey goose that
>>
File: 1497421556742.png (211KB, 520x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497421556742.png
211KB, 520x632px
>>33367211
>No one talks about it in vp so that means it's going to flop

Feel sorry for this Barney fag after the release.
>>
>>33367211
>Hating the game because it got announced in an unnecessary direct where they had nothing to show but they decided to do a direct anyways
>Hating the game because it's getting port to a better console that will allow it to be better played
>I don't like the gameplay so that means it's shit
I mean, it sucks that they never released the DLC on wii and that they're selling it full price in switch, but don't act like a bitch because TPC decided to do a direct without really exciting content.
>>
why couldn't they have just made a real tekken game?
>>
>>33367973
>half Tekken game, half Naruto anime fighter
Why did they do this?
>>
>>33367211
Lol op sounds much like a loser
>>
>>33367211
Fighting games are ResidentSleeper, should have given us a PVE game instead.
>>
>>33367211
This post makes me want the game more, and I don’t really want the game. I might just buy to spite you whiney bitches not getting catered to.
>>
>>33367211
Hopefully USUM flops hard too since those are just remakes of SM with minimal content added and theyre selling it for full price, pokemon needs to die so we can get good games and if people supports this trash we won't get any better.
>>
>>33367211
Fuck of Switch shill. You've already admitted that you're a tourneyfag that plays Pokemon for PvP so what right do you have to mad when they make a real PvP game with Pokemon in it?
>>
>>33368130
they think slapping a pokemon name on a low effort. the games will sell. bullshit
>>
>>33367986
Neither the 2d or 3d mode is anything like either Tekken or Naruto, thanks for confirming you've never played Pokken or either of them.
>>
>>33367211
>Flops
It sold 1m on the Wii U anon. Between the first time buyers and the people that will buy it despite buying it on the Wii U, it's not going to be a flop.
I'm one of the latter
>>
>>33371765
the Wii u players got burned once and won't get burned again

reading people opinions about demo. this will be reality
>>
>>33373276
The demo really is terribly done. Aside from the 15 match limit, after each match you're given a "thanks for playing" message and an offer to go to the e-shop before being forced to return to the title screen and to click through several pages of control instructions and a tutorial option before you can play another match against a baby-mode AI. It should have been simple to let the AI play as characters you don't have in the demo to increase variety and interest in trying the different fighters when it's released.

I still like how it plays and I'm interested in buying it. I'll use up my 15 rounds and then re-download it to try playing against my brother when we get a chance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.