[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help. I think I'm warming up to one of the Gen 7 starters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Guys help. I think I'm warming up to one of the Gen 7 starters. I might even use it in USUM!
>>
File: baton.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
baton.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>33365567
Watch out, Anon! Here comes Falseflagger Frank to whack you over the head for liking things!
>>
>>33365567
Tja da hast du aber pech. Leute mit eigener Meinung kommen bei uns ganz schnell ins KZ! Was willst du jetzt tun, mein Kamerade?
The leaks are fake btw, HB created them :^)
>>
Ew

Use gameshark and get yourself a Charmander, lad.
>>
>>33365567
If it's Litten, then you should be ashamed.
>>
>>33365567
As long as it's rowlet, I guess it's fine?
>>
As long as it isnt litten theres nothing to be ashamed off...
>>
>>33367616
>>33367621
>>33367633
Primarina
>>
>>33367649
It's the least shitty one.
>>
>>33367616
>>33367633
Don't listen to these fags, anon. If you like any of the starters it's fine. The only people tgatare going to criticize you for it are /vp/oreons.
>>
>>33367610
Or Wonder Trade, they're all over. They always seem to be bred for Special Attack, though.

I actually, since X and Y, have been Wonder Trading the first non-starter I get until I get something level 5 or lower, and using that. It's super fun.
>>
>>33367649
All of them are shit
>>
>>33367649
Whats it about primarina? Its cute and has interesting and original animations...
>>
>>33367656
that are*
>>
>>33367656
Latter post was ironically because this whole thread seems to be of ironical meaning... Why would someone honestly be criticised for his/her pokemon taste? And why would anyone be ashamed because he/she likes the alola starter? The whole game is about freedom of choices and individuality...
>>
>>33367676
We hate freedom, choices and individuality. Think like us, join the hivemind or get the fuck out you stupid cunt of a OP.
>>
>>33367686
Im not even the op... But who cares. No b8 m8 i wont bite.
>>
You could go with your gut and pick a Pokémon you like

Or you can let a group of manchildren you don't know on the internet tell you you have shit taste and you should kill yourself for having positive feelings about something they don't like
>>
>>33367676
We strive for a less shitty board. One of the ways to achieve that is by eliminating all shit taste here and driving those who insist on keeping their shit taste out of /vp/ through neverending mockery.
>>
>>33367649
Disgusting. Decidueye is objectively superior in every regard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.