[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon leaks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (14KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 290x174px
>The way you get your starter is through finding them all and getting to know them all through a mini sidequest of sorts. You then walk up to all three and choose your starter. This is less time consuming for shiny hunters and people who want specific genders or natures
>Just like the mega stones in ORAS, you can't use a Pokemon with a USUM Z-Move to battle against a player in S and M.
>New Alolan forms will be added to more gen 1 Pokemon. There will be no gen2 alolan forms.
>All the gen one starters will get new alolan forms. The Bulbasaur line will be Grass/Fairy and the Bulbasaur's line of evolution will have a hibiscus flower. Charmander's line of evolution will be Fire/Rock type based on a volcano. Skin will kind of look like Primal Groudon's skin. Finally, Squirtle will be a Water/Dark type and will have a look similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
>You will be able to inherit abilities through breeding. Pfft! Weather meta? I'd rather use the Wailord Verlisify set. It's sturdy Shedinja meta now bitches!
>After all your requests, we decided to include a dolphin Pokemon. Meet Dickfinn. A Norma/Water type Pokemon with the new ability "Penetrate". This allows the user to ignore moves like Protect and Detect.
>You no longer have to be restricted by clothes. Instead, you can go completely naked. Yeah, that's right. You can be naked and fat in this game.
>There is now a chance that every 1 in 5 Pokemon can be gay. And Pokerus infection will be at a higher chance for each minute a Pokemon is in the Day Care with another gay Pokemon.
>A new key item will be available. Gun. That's right, you can have a gun in Pokemon now. You can use gun against another trainer, and you'll play a minigame where you have to dodge policemen. And whether pass or no pass, that trainer will be gone.
>Finally, you can have sex with Pokemon. Yeah, that's right. Do you know what the absolute fuck you're reading? Well, you better fucking know and you can have sex with Pokemon.
>>
>>33365162
Call me crazy, but I actually believe these! Especially the one about Gun.
>>
most believable leaks yet, but you won't get a (You) from me.
>>
>tfw started reading
>first few points made sense
>kept reading
>...
>>
Looking forward to the videos tomorrow of Poketubers literally confirming these massive leaks
>>
>>33365162
This is the truest thread I've ever read.
>>
>>33365162

No.
>>
File: 1503380813971.jpg (19KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1503380813971.jpg
19KB, 625x463px
>all that
>that last part
>>
>>33365162
>Gen 1 starters get alola forms

Stopped reading there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.