[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch Pokemon game Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
What's

Don't want

But always remember don't keep expectations too high
>>
>>33364741
>What's
Gen 8
Starters are good all 3 stages
New region
New Mechanic all pokemon can use
Realistic shaders like the arcade game

>Don't want
anything other than gen 8
terrible new starters
>>
>>33364741
bump
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1449x1497px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1449x1497px
Well first off Gamefreak needs to fix their fucking mistakes. I already took care of that, if they can actually go through with the retcons, the switch will sell
>>
>>33367279
Template please? i cant find it
>>
I WANT FREE ONLINE
GIVE IT TO ME OR I WILL SCREAM
>>
>>33367279
>Got rid of Mega Beedrill, Mareep, and Heracross
>Kept shit like Swalot line, Mega Latis, Emboar, Gothitelle, and Inci-
oh it's bait ok
>>
>>33367300
>buy a console you know has paid online
>I DONT WANT TO PAY GIVE ME FREE REEE
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1449x1497px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1449x1497px
>>33367293
You can't do a better job
>>
>>33367315
>insulting Swalot
Fight me faggot
>>
>>33367315
>he deleted the mons I like and kept the ones I dislike
>he must be baiting
Get a better taste fag
>>
>>33364741

>what's
balancing in pvp
good new mechanics unlike Z-moves

>don't want
any use of motion controls or gyro
focusing on graphics rather than gameplay
not gen 8
>>
File: sarah cake.png (266KB, 771x534px) Image search: [Google]
sarah cake.png
266KB, 771x534px
>>33367347
MEET ME SOMEWHERE

>>33367353
>Get a better taste fag
mfw barafags say this
>>
wants:
>big ass comfy region
>diversity in biomes
>china region
>Chinese dragon pokemon
>Pangoro buff
>quadrupedal fire starter

don't want:
>shitty linear region
>character who are plot devices and have no redeemable qualities.
>festival plaza
>>
>>33367369
>implying barafag
Get a better comeback
>>
>>33367388
>d-don't call me a barafag it's not true even tho I stand by Incineroar and Emboar
it's factually literally impossible to get worse taste than liking those two
>>
File: 1503489996502.png (3MB, 1449x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1503489996502.png
3MB, 1449x1497px
>>33367334
>>
wants:
>Large region with tons of diversity
>Over 100 new mons
>Evolutions of older mons
>Australia region
>Good performance on the Switch
>Walk with your pokemon
>Return of gyms

don't wants:
>Genwun shilling out of the ass
>Cutscenes every two minutes
>More useless gimmicks like Z-moves
>Lackluster gameplay because muh visuals
>>
>>33367396
>still implying
what if the problem was what you like and not dislike? too much of a loop to think around?
>>
>>33367412
yes, especially when the post you're defending explicitly x'd out mons, back to the drawing board with you
>>
>>33367418
There are no x's you fucking retard
>>
>>33367587
x is shorthand for cross, it's getting pathetic how you're scouring for something else to nitpick
>>
File: switch spam.png (107KB, 971x658px) Image search: [Google]
switch spam.png
107KB, 971x658px
>>33364741
>>
kanto sequel
>>
>>33367772
Well I do love the switch:p
>>
>>33367279
>>33367403

>removing starters

What bizzaro universe do you live in where your think any starter has the chance of being retconned? I'd love to know what it's like
>>
>>33367411
>>33367366
>Don't want graphics over gameplay
What are you retards smoking? Pokemon gameplay has been identical for 21 years and will contibue to be the same shit.

Here, I've constructed the perfect Pokemon game for /vp/: Everything is a black square on a white background and you walk forward for 30 hpurs fighting trainer after trainer. No dialogue.
>>
So, I want to see:
>More new Pokèmons
>Less alternate forms (but don't remove them)
>New Mega Evolutions
>Super Training
>PSS or something similiar
>Walking Pokèmon
>Difficulty selection
>Better story. I'm not asking for something big like Zelda, Fire Emblem, The Last of Us etc. just a complete story without plotholes and cliffhangers
>Better characters. I don't want useless, mysterious characters like the ones in XY or some in SM.
>Better postgame. I'm not asking for a second region to explore: a B2W2-like postgame is fine.
>No more sprites for Pokèmon/Item icons.
>Patches to rebalance Pokèmons, moves etc.

Should the Switch games disappoint, I'll seriously consider quitting the franchise.
>>
>>33367279
no pokemon will even be retconed
>>
Look at what the last Dragon Quest did and they'll emulate the look.
>>
>>33370715
>Should the Switch games disappoint, I'll seriously consider quitting the franchise.

After Sun/Moon and the announcement they're moving to home consoles I'm already debating dropping it.
I have a Switch for new Mario and the like, but I just see no reason to play Pokemon when they're going with the "Graphics>all" mentality.
>>
I can't wait for the switch games

Pokemon on HD graphics and on my 60 inch tv was the dream

It's gonna bring back so many old fans
>>
>>33370871
It'll also drive off just as many old fans, sadly.
>>
>>33370879
I hope so. Older fans are annoying as hell. Very entitled batch.

Pokemon switch is gonna sell huge amount
>>
>>33364741
>Wants
DP Remakes

The switch is more powerful than the 3DS, which DPPt can still be played on. Just wait until next gen for the remakes ffs.
>>
>>33370884
>Pokemon switch is gonna sell huge amount
Absolutely, all Pokemon games sell a huge amount.
Sadly it will sell far less than a handheld variant.
>>
>>33370900
I disagree with you there. The x and y hype for 3d was amazing

The HD hype is gonna be same or surpass it

Also revenue will be higher.

59.99 will make gamefreak much more than 39.99
>>
>wants:
-national dex
-small, but good in design and usage, number of new pokemon
-actual dungeons and puzzles
-limited cutscenes
-new formes for older pokemon, rather than outright creating new ones
>don't want
-sinnoh remakes, save those for a handheld
-a better multiplayer interface. Plaza is fine, but don't make it the hub.
-a priority of graphics over gameplay
>>
>>33370921
Yes but due to the Switch's pricepoint and function, it will be a one a houseshold system for a long time.
As opposed to selling versions of the same game for in house multiplayer most children/some adults will have to share one game, so the higher price is merely trying to mitigate some of these losses.

The people that play Pokemon for the sake of Pokemon will still play, but it'll lose a large portion of casual players due to the Switch's handheld functions being ass.
>>
>>33370957
The switch is out pacing the 3ds in his first year.

Holidays will be insane switch mario oddsey

Switch will bring back older fans and I'm sure it will lose some of its current fanbase who can't afford

But older fans returning will out weigh the fans leaving

Console mainline Pokemon has been wanted since 20 years ago. No playing on 240p screen will do wonders to grow fanbase
>>
>>33371008
Yes because people are replacing their WiiUs with them. Longtime sales will never match, because Nintendo is dropping handhelds.
Holidays always see a bump

Switch will alienate older fans that want to carry their Pokemon games with them, we've had Pokemon games on consoles before and they were nothing groundbreaking.
The amount of fans we'll lose for this will far outweigh anybody who would pick up Pokemon just to play it on TVs.

Sadly graphics has never been a selling point outside of a very, very vocal minority.
>>
>>33371041
The Wii u sold 4 million in 12 months .
The switch from March 3rd to June 30th sold 4.5 million. That's 4 months

Also Wii u released in holidays. Switch still has massive holiday sales ahead with mario oddsey.

It's not even comparable any more with Wii u
>>
>>33371063
Precisely.
The Switch is barely outselling the WiiU, a noted flop, so I can't especially see anything good from this.

But once again, comparing the Switch to the 3DS isn't proper, because one is a home console in intention and one is a handheld in intention.
>>
>>33371086
"Barely outselling."
It sold 4.5 million in FOUR months. Wii U sold 4 million in TWELVE months. Please learn to read, anon.
>>
>>33371108
I can read just fine, you should learn to compare numbers.
Sales were especially bad in Japan where it juuuuuust barely managed to outsell the WiiU.
>>
>>33371086
How is barley outselling.

Can you do math

Wii u in 12 months

Switch 4 months did 4.5 million

Wii u released in the holidays

Switch still has massive holidays with mario oddsey

Switch will outsell Wii u total by shortly after the 1 year anniversary it's not even comparable
>>
>>33371124
Seems like you can't do math.
If one system isn't drastically outselling another your magical fairy wish to make it happen isn't going to be a big enough influence.

Seriously the math is there, just go look for it rather than pulling things out your ass.
>>
File: switch0.jpg (68KB, 765x492px) Image search: [Google]
switch0.jpg
68KB, 765x492px
>>33371122
Switch is outpacing the cheaper 3ds in japan
>>
>>33371170
Because people already own a 3DS, usually several.

Now people want a home console to replace the flop of a WiiU, you can compare apples to oranges all you want but it wont make your pipe dream true.
>>
>>33371170
>A system everybody owns is keeping pace with Nintendo's WiiU replacement
>this is mysteriously good for the Switch

the fuck? Did we get raided by /v/ or something?
>>
>>33371154
4.5 million in 4 montha please do the math

4.5 x 3 = 13.5 million

So switch is on pace to triple Wii u sales in the first 12 months

Stop acting like troll.
>>
>>33371188
>>33371190
I meant switch is out pacing the 3ds launch. I though you dummies could read the chart but I guess I gotta explain it specifically
>>
>>33371190
I don't see how it's acting like a troll when you can't grasp the fact that the numbers don't matchup with your "logic."

Go check the opening sales, especially in Japan where they push it the hardest, i'll wait for you.
>>
File: 1489708082556.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1489708082556.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>33371190
>>
>there are people in this thread right now that still don't own a Switch
>>
>>33371210
Well when you make a chart yourself you probably do need to explain the bias behind it, yes.

You still have yet to explain how a home console can compare to a handheld in sales.
>>
>>33371220
There are also people, like me, that own a Switch but can see it'd be a shitty Pokemon machine.
Nintendo needs another handheld rather than turning their backs on the crowd that kept them alive in the WiiU era, shit.
>>
>>33371225
Because there is no point in comparing with the Wii u. It destroys it

We can compare to ps4 or x box one. I'm comparing it to the last system Pokemon was on

That was whole conservation was about. Pokemon switch sales
>>
>>33371256
>destroys it
>barely outsold is opening weekend.
Sure.

So, if we're on the topic of Pokemon Switch sales, when are you going to show me something that would make me think this is a good idea? Not all Switch owners will be Pokemon owners, and the system will sell less on a family to family basis than the DS/3DS, so tell me how losing 2-3 sales a household is going to be good for Pokemon overall?
>>
>>33371291
Not all Nintendo DS owners owned 3ds. 3ds userbase is close to 50 million less

The 3ds games still sold great even outsold gen 5

Switch will do fine
>>
>>33371291

Not all 3DS owners are pokemon owners either though? Not sure how this is proving anything one way or another.
>>
>>33371313
Switch will do fine, but Pokemon will still suffer for being there.
Pokemon will never, ever, fail because things like this literally can't fail in the modern era. That's why we have abusive decisions like moving Pokemon to a home console in the first place.

Claiming that this would increase the installbase, however, is clearly wrong when Pokemon has always been about connectivity(even in your own household) and portability. Bringing it to the Switch will attract one crowd of people, yes, but alienate far more.

>>33371314

Which is exactly why his line of logic is stupid, yes. 3DS has a slight edge only because club nintendo literally gave X/Y out for free.
>>
>>33371239
How would it? Because the game won't be running at 20p? Also they haven't turned their backs on anyone. The Switch is the new handheld, everyone bought the previous systems to play Pokemon, they can buy this one too.
>>
>>33371239
No, fuck off. Switch is fantastic. It blends the console and handheld experience very well. Could be better, but it's a great place for the future of Pokemon. We do not need another shitty dedicated handheld.
>>
>>33371328
You said Pokemon fanbase decrease.

I don't think that's gonna remain. It's gonna stay same. Older fans wanted to play a console HD Pokemon game will come back
>>
what's
>Over 150 new Pokemon
>Large diverse region
>Evolutions and pre-evs of previous pkm
>Some new megas to pokes that need them
>Zmoves have a quicker simple animation
>Walk with pkm
>Quest system
>Areas with randomly generated layouts
>Battle frontier
>A gym for every type
>Trial in post game
>Great online features w/pkm themed mini games

What more?
>>
>>33371351
>Older fans wanted to play a console HD Pokemon game will come back
We didn't have HD consoles back when older fans were active, and your opinion does not equal a large group of people.
Meanwhile dropping an entire series identity for HD graphics *will* mean we'll lose people.
>>
>>33371344
It's funny because people bitch about switch userbase being small but if they release s dedicated hand held its gonna take years to build the userbase base..

A new Pokemon game on new dedicated hand held would be lowest sales
>>
>>33371341
>everyone bought the previous systems to play Pokemon, they can buy this one too.

Not everyone, but this is exactly why it's shitty. They wan't to fix the WiiU mistake so instead of making a handheld they're just forcing Pokemon onto a home console to recoup sales that way, rather than making a quality system.
It's a failsafe and they're cannibalizing their handheld gamers to do so.

>>33371344
>It blends the console and handheld experience very well.
You don't actually own a Switch, do you? Everything from the games it's getting, the price, and even how it's designed screams this was intended to be a home console first.
We literally got the WiiU+ because the only thing "handheld" mode is good for is walking around your house because that's the only place that shit batter life, bulky size, and horrible design can fly.

I have a tablet I can play around my house, sure is a 10/10 handheld experience when I need to go somewhere and it doesn't anywhere else a handheld should go.
>>
>>33371344
between Nintendo being unable to keep stock and the system itself being a poorly implemented handheld we'd need a solid handheld for it to continue as it is.

A dedicated handheld would ensure a userbase, almost instantly, because those sorts of things tend to have reverse compability as well as filling a job the Switch could never hope to.
>>
>>33371341
>How would it? Because the game won't be running at 20p
Oh look it's one of those "Graphics>gameplay" guys.
>>
>>33371423
The 3ds games had neither

Also you sound ignorant . FPS does effect the game play. Triple battle and rotation don't exist in sun and moon because of it
>>
>>33367279
literally what is this abomination
this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen

here's your (You)...
you earned it I guess
>>
>>33371404
I do own a Switch. It's way fucking better than my shitty ass 3DS. I take my Switch everywhere and it's super awesome. I'm sorry you don't, but that's your own fault for not doing so.
>>33371414
Haha no. Switch is the best handheld we've gotten in ages. 3DS is way too weak to ever hope to keep up. We don't need reverse compatibility, we need something powerful enough that can actually run something better than Sun/Moon at a stable pace which, so far, their dedicated handhelds have been shit at.

But this is all meaningless anyways since they won't go back to dedicated handhelds.
>>
>>33371436
>Triple battle and rotation don't exist in sun and moon because of it
Triple and Rotation battles don't exist for the same reason the National Dex.PSS doesn't exist in Sun/Moon: Gamefreak are lazy.

FPS is fine even on a O3DS so you can grasp at straws all you want.
>>
>>33371404
Are you sure you own a Switch? Considering what it's capable of it's not clunky at all. Much less clunkier than the Wii U's Gamepad. I've heard from multiple people that travel a lot that the Switch has been great for on the go.
>>33371423
It's fucking Pokemon, the gameplay is going to be the same.
>>
>>33371450
>FPS is fine
Please tell me you're blind. The battle royal alone dropped to 15 FPS. Now imagine adding two more Pokemon.
>>
>>33371446
>But this is all meaningless anyways since they won't go back to dedicated handhelds.

The problem is that they're dropping handhelds altogether. Their idea of a hybrid is something with limited portability but the sad truth of the matter is that handhelds are dead and, going in to the future, we're going to have to deal with Pokemon binding us to our living rooms.
>>
>>33371458
>They're dropping handhelds altogether
But they're not? I play my Switch handheld all the time. It's fantastic!
>>
>>33371446
>I do own a Switch. It's way fucking better than my shitty ass 3DS. I take my Switch everywhere and it's super awesome. I'm sorry you don't, but that's your own fault for not doing so.
Graphically? Sure I could say the Switch is better but thats what happens you compare a handheld to a home console.
As for taking it with me it's not my fault the system isn't designed for it. The difference between the 3DS and the Switch is that, at the very least, the 3DS gives me the option to take it places. I bought a Switch because everything had led me to believe I could take it on my commute or on vacation, but it turns out none of this was true.

I'm glad you are enjoying your WiiU replacement but claiming this works as a handheld means you either don't leave your house or you don't know what a handheld is.
>>
>>33371462
By the same logic the WiiU was a handheld, anon.
>>
If Japanese are enjoying it outside that's only that matters to gamefreak
>>
>>33371458
Nintendo value handhelds way too much to let them go altogether. The Wii U vs 3DS sales have scarred them forever.
>>
>>33371481
With Pokemon and fire emblem heading to switch they made the move
>>
>>33371495
They haven't, the Switch is a handheld.
>>
>>33371481
Yet here we are at the Switch, something that you can tell is a clear proof of concept but doesn't have the graphical power a console requires nor the portability or battery life a handheld requires
>>33371452
Lines up with what I've heard about a Switch. I don't get to go many places but even with a case and a bag this still isn't ideal, and most parrents don't let the children every think of taking a console outside at that price
>>33371423
This is just the era we live. The sad truth is that the Switch games probably won't nearly as good as they should since Gamefreak have always been lazy with the first games of any given generation.
>>
>>33371500
>Switch is a handheld.
The Switch is a home console anon, even Nintendo sees it as a home console first.
The Wii had motion controls and this has mock portability, it's a gimmick. The difference is we won't be getting anymore handhelds after this because Smartphones.
>>33371476
Exactly. Whats "portable" to them is what matters, we're just a secondary market. The fact it opened on par with the WiiU is also worrisome
>>33371503
>Lines up with what I've heard about a Switch.
Anybody that would praise the Switch's portability is a liar, anon. These threads are shilled daily.
>>
>>33371503
It's more powerful than the Wii U when docked.
Battery is fine, I've never seen mine die and I've had it since release.
>>
>>33371517
I can barely get into a game of Zelda or Splatoon before it starts dying on me, but if you play non intensive games you are probably fine.
Being more powerful than the WiiU still isn't saying much when all people have wanted from Nintendo for ages is for them to up their graphical game, even if slightly.
>>
>>33371351
>Older fans wanted to play a console HD Pokemon game will come back

More of a monkey's paw than anything: always wanted HD Pokemon game on a console but I didn't want it to be my ONLY choice for a game I like to take to campus with me.
>>
>>33371473
No. The switch you can bring anywhere and its way smaller than the gamepad
>>
>>33371532
The fuck are you spouting now? I've played Splatoon for more than an hour in handheld mode multiple times and it's never died.
>>
Want:
>Stable framerate with 1080p resolution (I am fine with a adaptive resolution if it means no frame drops).
>Fix some of the bad animations from Gen 6 and 7, and allow flying Pokemon to have a non-flying animation if there are no sky battles.
>Triple battles are back
>No caps on random online matches, basically allowing 6v6 at lv 100 if I wanted to go that route.
>Better GTS that actually gives me info on what I am trading for and is easier to sort.
>Game is full 3D and allows you to move the camera.
>Actual evolutions for older Pokemon, not Mega evolutions (I am fine with some megas, but I also want some weaker Pokemon to have some viability)
>Decent endgame that isn't just a generic battle tower like the last two gens have been.
>No gyms again. I don't think trials need to come back, but I like them breaking from the expected. If gyms do come back, I want them to be different, or at least not be based on type.
>Keep ride-able Pokemon. Getting rid of HMs was a great move.
>Difficulty settings to come back. They were a great addition to BW2.
>Quality of life stuff to come back, like the VS Seeker or Berry Pots.
>Make Pokemon Bank a free app with a Nintendo online subscription, and also allow people to buy a normal subscription if they don't want to do the online.

Don't want:
>Mega Evolutions or Z-Moves to be the big gimmick. I am fine with more of them, but not to be a huge focus.
>Stupid gimmick shit/lots of mini games/dream world styled shit.
>Don't make the game pathetically easy by giving the main character a second starter/Mega Pokemon/legendary like Gen 6. I never used them, but it pissed me off that they went that route. Gen 7 fortunately stayed away from it for the most part.
>>
>>33371532
Yeah fuck Splatoon, my battery is dead before I know it and then SUDDENLY PENALITY for something that loses power so quickly.
>>
>>33371532
Anon, I can get 3 1/2 hours of Splatoon and Zelda. You might want to send your Switch in, sounds like a defective battery!
>>
>>33371513
It's a hybrid, there is no first. That's why it's called the "Switch".
Portable mode is not a gimmick. It's literally the best portable ever made.
>>
>>33371532
Neither of those games are really something you should be playing in pad mode anyway.
>>
>>33371583
>It's a hybrid, there is no first. That's why it's called the "Switch".
Nintendo has literally went on record it's a home console first.
>It's literally the best portable ever made.
Newest=/=best.
Battery life alone proves it's not the hands down best.
>>
>>33371593
Its a better battery than the o3ds atleast
>>
>>33371593
Battery life of 3 - 6 hours is pretty damn good, Anon. If you're getting less, it needs to be sent in.
>>
>>33371583
>best

Only graphically
>>
>>33371603
The only time a Switch should be getting be 6 hours is if you are looking at the homescreen or playing shovelware.
>>33371601
I can play my O3DS longer than three hours.
>>
>>33371593
It doesn't matter what they say. Both modes work as good as each other. Battery life is decent, could be better but it's not the end of the world. You're being petty.
>>
>>33371616
The more intensive games don't get 6 hours, sure. But Sonic Mania, Shovel Knight, Has-Been Heroes, and Graceful Explosion Machine have all been getting 5 1/2 - 6 hours. But like I said, if you're getting less than the estimated 3-6 in general (say, getting 2 hours from BotW), you might want to have it checked out.
>>
>>33371607
I feel like you don't know how hardware works
>>
>>33371603

Selling it up as six hours of battery life isn't fair when anything worth playing takes it down to 2.5 - 3 hours.
>>
>>33371632

You don't know how handhelds work.
>>
>>33371636
>Anything worth playing
That's not fair at all, anon. Plenty of games get 6 hours that are worth playing. They're just not the intensive, first party games. Mainly third party games like the ones I listed in >>33371631
>>
>>33371630
It does matter what they said, they created and release games for it.
If taking your system around your house makes it a good handheld, to you, thats fine but you can't say it's objectively a good handheld just because you like it.

The world doesn't revolve around you, anon.
>>33371631
Closer to 2 hours from BotW lines up with the common user experience around here, so it may just be a defective batch or people are fudging it to be three hours.
>>
>>33371658
It's being more than fair, especially because you can play a fair amount of those elsewhere.
>>
>>33371660
I get 3 - 3 1/2 hours, more if I lower brightness from max. Usually I don't do that though because it's hard for me to see. I can't really speak for anyone else though, it's weird people are getting less.
>>
Wants

1. Over 100 new Pokémon species (forms don't count).

Don't wants:

1. Kanto revisit.
2. Kanto shilling

Definitely do no want

1. Fusions. Absolutely never. It should only ever be limited to Kyurem.
>>
>>33371668
You can play them elsewhere, but why should that change whether or not they're worth playing? It's not like they got a price boost. It's able to be played on the go with really good battery life.
>>
>>33371660
It doesn't matter what they say. It's Nintendo, they spout shit.
I'm taking into account what other people think, and from what I've seen people like the handheld mode a lot. I've seen people say they exclusively play in handheld mode.
>>
>>33371674
I'm more concerned people are comparing the battery life to the stock 3DS.
I could get an entire day of play from that before I traded it.
>>
>>33371693
Honestly? My 3DS was usually 2 to 4 hours. My 3DS XL had way more battery life, I was surprised. I'm pretty sure my O3DS had a faulty battery, but I'm not willing to pay to get it changed when I can just play my XL.
People are probably comparing it because Nintendo's page says it has "2-5 hours" of battery life, but I've heard most people say they get way more out of it.
>>
>>33371680
>It's able to be played on the go with really good battery life.
False.
I can't take my Switch on something like a morning commute, trust me I've tried, and can play them with the same attributes elsewhere. I can't count a that I can play elsewhere, in the same ways, as something exclusive to the Switch.
>>33371685
I've seen those people, a few here apparently, but far more use it as it was intended:a home console.
Nintendo recently had a poll where people used their Switch the most, and home won with a vast majority to boot. Just because a vocal minority likes play against the intention doesn't mean it's a feature or even public opinion.
>>
>>33371724
I'm sorry that it doesn't work for you, but I take my Switch with me almost everywhere I go. Play it on the bus and during my lunch break, play it on the way back home on the bus, then play it at home.

Regarding your "home console poll" comment: That is extremely unclear right now. People said they use it at home, not necessarily docked. It'd be the same as asking if you used your 3DS inside or outside, then when you said inside, calling it a home console.
>>
>>33371731
>People said they use it at home, not necessarily docked.
The problem is that the handheld mode isn't good enough for use outside the home.
Don't get me wrong, from a home console perspective it's wonderful to be able to wander the house. However, this just means they're using it as a WiiU with upgraded features.

You that anon I suggest SMT to about a week or two ago? Sounds like a similar story.
>>
>>33371764
Oh shit what's up man, you started playing those Digimon games yet? Guess I don't have anything I need to explain to you, you know the full story anyways. I wish it worked for other people the way it works for me.
>>
>>33371644
Thee switch has a WAY better proccesor and Way more memery than the 3ds.
>>
>>33371731

people that don't have a switch will continue saying that their battery doesn't last their commute/breaks during the day, which is what's actually false, unless they literally have 8 hours where they're doing fuck all away from their house. I've played my switch in a 4 hour shift at work with full brightness playing BOTW, and probably could have squeezed another hour if I didnt have to do work the last 2 hours of my day... idk how people are saying they barely get 2 hours of play time playing "the games worth playing"

furthermore, used my switch in a recent trip from new mexico to austin texas and didn't have to charge it until I got to wichita falls texas (about 6-7 hours) playing setsuna with the brightness turned up because of the fucking satan sun from mario3 was shining through me and my gfs car. people saying the portability isn't good are just full of shit and live in their moms basement shitposting
>>
A Pseudo Legendary that isn't a dragon
>>
>>33369075
The one where Gamefreak ignores several as if they don't exist. Which happens to be this one.
>>
>>33371384
Most people don't care about the series "identity", they care about being enticed. People are ready to move on from 240p shit and into next gen.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.