[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a road, this is a cave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: victoryroad2.png (91KB, 733x487px) Image search: [Google]
victoryroad2.png
91KB, 733x487px
I want a real Victory Road that takes place on a street of some kind, not the fake roads we've got every gen
>>
>literal straight line road

No thanks
>>
>>33364626
>trashcan at the side of the road
>has wild garbodor inside
>>
I don't think the word "road" on Victory Road is meant to be taken literally.
>>
I fucking hated victory roads as a kid it's so Boring
>>
>>33364626
It's the final road you take to the League after trainers have achieved victory over the eight gyms.
It's not a literal road you fucking autist.
>>
>>33364652
Not all roads are straight. Mountainous forested areas are fucking hell to drive on.
>>
>>33364681
Growing up I heard I would have to go through "Victory Road" and I was hyped to march down a street, a new environment, with tough trainers on the sides but nope, instead it's just another bullshit cave as if the games don't already have enough of those.
>>
>>33364774
Honestly, that sounds nice.
>>
>>33364774
Spoiled brat
>>
While the premise of this thread reeks of autism, the end idea could actually be pretty novel. I wouldn't mind a long stretch of road with just a couple curves and a line of trainers to defeat for a victory road.
>>
>>33364774
>take a step
>battle
>take another step
>battle
>take another step
>battle
Fuck that noise. I'd rather have an interesting dungeon crawl than just more Nugget Bridge.
>>
File: Tna-victory-road-2011-f.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tna-victory-road-2011-f.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>Game Pokemon League is just tougher gym leaders without any puzzles
>Anime Pokemon League is an all-star tournament that pits other trainers against each other
Players do the latter anyways with the Battle Tower/Maison/Tree for no real reason, so why not make the endgame tournament a core part of the game?
>CAPTCHA: IMPASSE GAMES
>>
>>33365065
Well, this is a concern.
>>
Maybe they should start calling it "Victory Cave" or "Victory Tunnel"?
>>
>>33365475
Tribulation Path, maybe?
>>
>>33364774
>literally wanting trainer corridors
>>
>>33364626

It's a metaphor you fucking sperg.
>>
>>33365425
They'd have to build up the characters in the tournament. Otherwise they are even more of a non-entity than the Elite 4.
>>
>>33365065
>I'd rather have an interesting dungeon crawl than just more Nugget Bridge.
So you should hate Victory Road even moreso since it's just Mt Moon 2.0
>>
>>33365425
It'd literally be the same. Face a couple tough dudes in a row. Dressing it up as a "tournament" and saying the next dude you're going to face defeated some nameless NPC before battling you doesn't change anything. It's still you defeating x dudes in a row with a bit of dialogue to introduce them.
>>
>>33365065
>what are repels
The game gives you a shit ton of money and repels are dirt cheap. You have no excuse.
>>
>>33364626
>Metaphor. What is it even?!
>>
I want a Victory Road which is a massive march throughout the regions's various environments leading to the league at the end of the road. Could wind through caves, forests and mountains, with different Pokemon and trainers appearing along the way.
>>
>>33366753
See I'd be fine with that at least (though I would prefer if that included a paved street through it all for aesthetics) since it isn't just a generic hard cave
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.