[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz help identifying pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon.jpg (782KB, 2080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
782KB, 2080x1560px
My brother birthday is about to come up and I have a chance to get him this lot of pokemon plush

I personally don't know too much about pokemon after gen1 and want to make sure I'm getting a decent price if I buy these. Can you guys help identify the various ones so I can check?

Been trying to do it myself and so far I've got:

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Mantyke
Aipom
Munchlax
Manaphy
zorua
pawniard

realized someone can probably name these immediately so figured I'd ask for some help, thanks
>>
File: rotom.png (64KB, 161x141px) Image search: [Google]
rotom.png
64KB, 161x141px
rotom
>>
>>33364475
Muuna
Buneary
Tyrunt
Timburr
Chillarmy
Dendenne
Zorua
Chicorita
Munchlax
Bunnelby
Genesect
Amourus
Cyndaquil
Celebi
Victini
Pansage
Drillbur
Espurr
Aipom
Rotom
Tympole
Phione
Jirachi
Diancie
Mantyke
Pawnaid
Minun
Keldeo
>>
Too lazy to name them but I'll bump
>>
>>33364475
Do not buy used plushies unless you want to give your brother plushies soaked in the semen of strange men.
>>
>>33364516
Why would a furry sell their semen plushes though? Wouldn't they want them for repeated cum sessions?
>>
>>33364475
the red one near the chikorita is a shiny genosect. to the right of that is an amaura. under the genosect is drillbur, esper, minun and keldeo (you can see his hame on the tag). also the pokemon that you though is a pawnyard is a bisharp, what it evolves into. netx to the mantyke is diance, above it is tympole and pansage. next to those two on the left are victini and celebi (the one in the bag). the 3 surounding the zorua near the top are munna, buneary and dedenne. beside the buneary on the right are tyrunt, timbur and minccino. the one beside aipom on the right is rotom in its wash form.

if i missed one or if your unclear on witch is witch let me know
>>
File: plush.png (2MB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
plush.png
2MB, 1040x780px
>>33364475
I got you OP
>>
>>33364516
pls don't remind me of that fucking thread
>>
>>33364475
It's got Bisharp in it. It's not complete babie
>>
>>33364507
>Muuna
>Buneary
>Tyrunt
>Timburr
>Chillarmy
>Dendenne
>Zorua
>Chicorita
>Munchlax
>Bunnelby
>Genesect
>Amourus
>Cyndaquil
>Celebi
>Victini
>Pansage
>Drillbur
>Espurr
>Aipom
>Rotom
>Tympole
>Phione
>Jirachi
>Diancie
>Mantyke
>Pawnaid
>Minun
>Keldeo
thanks bro you're awesome!

The guy was asking 350+ shipping + paypal fees for the lot, after looking it over on ebay it looks like thats a downright horrible price. Would yall agree?
>>
>>33364805
forgot to mention he said that price doesnt include rotom either
>>
>>33364805
That would be about the standard price for all of them, officially. I would say to go for it, but try to negotiate for something better.
>>
>>33364805
some of those names are Japanese or spelled incorrectly, see >>33364562
>>
>>33364805

These typically sell for like $12 each (assuming they're the small size official Pokémon Center plushes, which is what it looks like), so it's a bit of a markup over retail, but not an insane one.
>>
>>33364805
Can you use pokemoncenter online shop instead? They have free shipping. if your gonna spend 350+ might as well buy new.
>>
>>33364562
thanks bro! helped me figure out why some weren't showing up (jap names)

>>33364848
>>33364865
being used / missing tags, and especially being bought as a giant lot like this I was expecting to get a good bulk price. If I wanted to pay current value I could just pick out the ones I specifically want and buy them on ebay new/with tag.
>>
>>33364562
It's sad when you have so many plushies that rotom wash and shiny genesect are the only ones you don't have
>>
>>33364922
Don't do it
Just buy the individual ones you know he likes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.