[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 678909789.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
678909789.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
This game came out over a decade ago, yet I still think of it as being that 'new' game. Was playing it a few minutes ago, and I just couldn't' help but think of this... What makes you feel old, /vp/?

Or, Orre thread I guess
>>
>>33363901
Was just playing Colosseum just now. It's slow but it's charming in it's own way.
Orre (especially pyrite town) is pretty much Pokemon Mad Max edition.
>>
>>33363958
I always enjoyed that theme in Colosseum, I wish there was a bit more of it.
>>
>>33363987
Yeah same here, they expanded on it a bit with the underground city and the cruise ship wreck. Other than that nothing.
>>
I feel extremely old. Playing Pokémon today is not as before and probably won't ever be again.
Years ago I'd have played hours and hours of the same game, now I haven't even finished Moon because I got bored.
>>
what are the chances for a new Orre game?

I mean, seems like Genius Sonority is done with Pokemon Shuffle at the moment, i know there isn't much point in doing one since Gamefreak is working a game for the switch, but it could use a full 3d game in the same being of the old console games.
>>
>>33364611
0 the same for Pkmn conquest and Ranger they are dead
>>
>>33363901

>We will never get a full game based on the battle CDs

It was literally one of most interesting aspects of XD, the whole deal about being put in those situational fights and try to handle then using all sort of unorthodox strategies and exploits was fun as fuck.

They should try to implement then in the mainline games.

>>33364650
The biggest difference is that the Orre games had their own cult following unlike of rest of spin off games aside from Mystery Dungeon and Snap, a lot probably coming from the stadium and Battle Revolution fans too, also not to ignore the follwing that want more of the diversity and concepts that the gamecube games gave at the time that the mainline ones didn't.
>>
>>33364740
They even left in a plothook for a sequel. It's been twelve years, and Greevil's son Ardos has yet to make a move.
>>
>>33365949
There's also the whole thing about Wes was planned to coming back as one of the main villains for the game but didn't happened, i wonder if they are still willing to pull tat out if a new sequel ever happens.
>>
10-15 years ago really isnt that long ago.
>>
>>33365991
I doubt it, somehow... maybe as an optional fight, but who knows. And wasn't it said that Cipher had operations abroad?

>>33366021
I was, what, 8-9 when it came out? It FEELS like a long time ago...
>>
>>33366058
Exactly man, it feels like when your an adult looking back in your childhood/teen life nothing really mattered and it was mostly a blur, at least thats what it feels to me.
>>
>>33366058
>I doubt it, somehow... maybe as an optional fight, but who knows.

They originally wanted to make Wes a villain in XD, since he was already basically a anti-hero to beging with, the even though of almost making him the new leader of Cipher.

>And wasn't it said that Cipher had operations abroad?

If I recally correctly they do, I think they're hinted to be basically the Illuminati of the Pokeverse in some sense, probably the reason how they got their hans with so many legendaries in Colosseum and XD.
>>
>>33363901
>What makes you feel old, /vp/?
In terms of Pokémon? Nothing.

The balding from 25 on because shit genes, neck and spinal herniations from an accident in winter 2015, and recent sudden on set of arthritis in my left leg and right arm/shoulder make me feel quite old though, at times lol.
>>
>>33363901
diamond and pearl feel new to me
i wish i played hgss before setting pokemon aside
thinking about picking up heart gold when i have the money
>>
whats going on here. why is there not a single post making fun of the "XD"?
>>
>>33366721
this, wtf???
>>
>>33363901
>XD
Fuck off
>>
>>33366711
TRY ME MIGHT FIGHT FIST F*CK ON SIGHT lol sorry bruh u got nae nae'd
>>
File: Platinum.jpg (86KB, 642x576px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum.jpg
86KB, 642x576px
>>33363901
A reminder that this game is almost 10 years old.
>>
File: 1503445489405.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503445489405.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
>>33363901
>>
>>33364469
1000% this, even putting nostalgia aside I just can't enjoy the new games
>>
>>33366833
And still king, baby
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.