[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing Event mons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1583.png (37KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.png
37KB, 180x249px
As a person who missed out on some crucial events, what is the best way to get them 100% legally and legit? Not through giveaways or Wonder Trades, I'm talking about the next best thing outside of the actual event itself.

Is PkHex a good source? I see there's an event database but the dates are sometimes wrong, and I feel like there's more evidence that the Pokemon arent legit that I can't see/others would be able to see. I want to make it look as clean as possible. For the database do they just copy actual event Pokemon? How good are they from a legitimacy standpoint? Do I just change the dates?

What do?
>>
>>33363097
Literally just Pkhex the wondercard. Morality aside, there's no other way to get them, unless you have a flashcart, and download the distribution roms.
>>
Distribution roms for the few that are out there are the "most legit" way but other than that you just need to inject fucking wondercards into your save. Not really much of a difference for most Pokemon unless its an older event from gen 4 like the event for the flute thing to actually fight Arceus that never got released.
>>
>>33363111
Sick get. What do I do about the dates though? I assume the Pokemon come prepacked and I'd have to change the date of my 3ds no? My thing is I want them to be indistinguishable, I don't care about the morality of it
>>
>>33363130
So I'm guessing you want the "Received on" date to not be 2017 if it's for a distribution from 2009, right?

The most legit I think you can get is
>Change your DS/3DS to the date the distribution began or somewhere during its distribution range
>Get it from a distribution ROM saved to a flashcart on another DS/3DS if "Received through Wireless"
>For "Received through Wi-Fi" distributions, find the event data on some online database
You might be able to do a home router distribution or something if it's on a specific server someone made if you want to make it feel really legit.
>>
>>33363097
that nigga is not legit in any game that isn't HG/SS
>>
>>33363130
If you're already using PkHex to do the wondercards, you can just use it to edit the dates.

if you want to get really in-depth, you need to edit the pokemon's region/language info after receiving it from the injected wondercard. Make sure that 3ds region matches the event for Gen 6/7 events and the language matches the event for Gen 3-5 events.
>>
>>33365533
It doesn't even exist in the coding for other games, as far as I know.
>>
>>33363097
>pkHex
>legit
Just how retarded can you be?!
>>
>>33365745
This is basically the whole argument between Illegal, Legal, and Legit.
Illegal: It was created through illegal means and there's irrefutable evidence in the data
Legal: Even if it was created through illegal means, there's no way to prove it through any method
Legit: Created through officially-accepted means and therefore legal

OP wants legal, legit if possible.
>>
>>33363097
You can play gen 4 and 5 on the altwfc server and get access to the old events and almost all the online features of those games
>>
>>33365601
nope same with cosplay pikachu

those assholes claim erasing it to keep games unique has an excuse is absolute bullshit
>>
>>33363097
Don't bother with the Pichu, it's pointless
>>
>>33363097
>dates

consider this - the date recorded on the mon is whatever date you decide to receive it from the deliveryman.

I still have legitimate eventmons I haven't claimed in gen IV to this day, and if I claimed them right now and the date reads Aug. 23, 2017 they'll still be legit - despite the date being almost a decade afer the actual event.
>>
>>33366136
Ha.
>>
>>33363097
Kidnap me and steal my games without the kidnapping
>>
If you want legal, get the wondercard from Projectpokemon.org.

They literally take wondercards from submissions so they're from the actual source.

>Legit
Legitimacy=/=Legal

Legitimacy is stuff you obtained personally and didn't use any illegitimate things, such as injecting the card..

Legal is things the game can generate. Using the wondercards from PP.org and claiming them, you're getting a legal pokemon. Legal pokemon are fine in the grand scheme of things. Just don't try to trade it and pass it off that you got the event yourself or something cause that's kind of a dick move.

For a non-wondercard example, people injecting the sea map on a Japanese emerald, and then RNG abusing it shiny are getting a legal Mew.

People who are injecting the sea map on any other language have illegal pokemon as the event was never released outside of Japan. (And I'm assuming it's like Gen 4/Gen 5, where local wireless was locked to language. Gen 6+ is not.)

People who were at the event where the sea map was distributed, got the sea map from there, and caught the mew themselves have a "legit" mew.

Legal is fine. It will never get blocked by Nintendo as it's indistinguishable from legitimate things.

Don't use Powersaves, their wondercards are fake.

Dates depend on generation IIRC. My Gen 5 wondercards usually had unusual dates because of me RNG abusing, so it was very obvious I wasn't using injected ones from pp.org. But again, they're legal and fine.

Gen 6's claim date will be the day you received the event on the 3ds. Since you're injecting the wondercard, the date will match whatever was put on pp.org. Again, no need to change the date except if you want to appease your OCD or something. You're not trading; you're just doing it for personal reasons. The wondercards on the site are from when the events happened. So again, they'll be legal as they are the same as the real wondercards.
>>
>>33366126
This is why I refuse to buy a serial code pikachu with a cap. I'm sure they'll do that BS with them too.

Forever salty on Notched Ear Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu.
>>
>>33363097
Find someone who got the eventmon legit and get them to trade it to you. It's really difficult though because who the fuck would trade away their eventmons?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.