[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we destroy faries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1502837479080.png (119KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1502837479080.png
119KB, 700x490px
I need advice to make the ultimate fairy destroyed what pokemon should i use with what moves
>>
>W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FAIRIES WHAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>33362809
>wah ice
>wah water
>wah fairies
>wah steel
Every type thread ever
>>
Mega metagross, bam.
>>
>>33362830
The sad thing is if i made a thread on dragons people might care
>>
>>33362849
Underage begone.
>>
>>33362809
Fairy is now weak to bug. Fairy is now resisted by Dragon instead of being immune to it.
>>
>>33362968

Bug yes. I don't necessarily agree with the resistance to dragon though. I want outrage fucking purged from the metagame. Even my defensive forretress would go down to choice banded garchomp outrages before it could do much. Even a gardevoir coming in would get outsped and killed before it could do anything against outrage, and again dragons aren't punished
>>
>>33363033
You did this to yourself.
>>
>>33362809
I say this every thread but, just make psychic resistant and super effective against fairies.
>inb4 buffing psychic
Fucking yes buffing psychic, what the hell. You're used to think it is a powerful type because it was at first but it is actually shitty as hell now, is the pokemon (and very few of them at that) which have absurd stats/coverage/abilities or all 3 things that make it look good. Giving it an advantage over fairy pushes psychic stuff that's already strong like lele or megazam into ubers so they're never seen again, and gives psychic shitmons like hypno or chimecho a better reason to live.
>>
>>33363006
I understand the outrage over Outrage spam. I just think making fairy fully immune is going too far.
>>
>>33363208
Except dragon was too good before it. Fairies just need another weakness to even it out.
>>
>>33362968
This. Thats about it honestly
>>
>>33362809
Steel and Poison types.
>>
>>33364590
Well thank you.
>>33364579
True but all it did was replace a broken type with an even more broken one.
>>
>>33364726
Grass and Bug now resist Fairy attacks, and Ice becomes immune to them. Fairies become weak to Psychic as well.
Are you satisfied now?
>>
>>33362809
Wanna destroy fairies? The answer is in your name, my friend
>>
>>33364770
Your fucking right well i have that way if you know what i mean
>>
Bug beats fairies because fairies ate cute and mystical but bugs are ugly Disgusting and are stinko
>>
Make them weak to fire
>>
>>33364752
That would work to
>>
>>33364601
Good luck with ground types.
>>
Don't Mega Mawile and Magearna do exceptionally well against the majority of fairies?
>tfw some of the best fairy slayers might be fairies themselves
>>
>>33366510
kys
>>
>>33366510
How the fuck?
>>
>Ice, grass and psychic now resists fairy
>Fairy is weak to grass also
Ta-da. Giving some bulk to types that really need it
>>
File: 1472704134146s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472704134146s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>33366510
>>
check my 5
>>
>>33366615
>>
>>33366760
that should belong in the next cursed images thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.