[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: pokemon-water-types.jpg (36KB, 848x254px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-water-types.jpg
36KB, 848x254px
>best starters
>great defense as well as move diversity
>dragon needs pseudos to stay relevant
>psychic fucking dies if you sneeze on it
best FUCKING type
>>
*steels ur spotlight*
>>
Best starters only in gen 2,3 and 6
>>
>>33361318
Strictly talking about the starters, I can safely say I prefer Water as a whole the most. While I don't like Water in particular, and my favorites among the starters fall under Fire and Grass, if I had to take them as a whole I'd have to go with the Water mons.

I'd go with Grass otherwise but I can't stand Venusaur. I'm sure a lot of you like it, but from where I'm standing it ruined what they had going with Ivysaur.
>>
>>33361318
This is why a Cosmic type needs to exist, it would be good against Water, Fairy and Flying types, those first two types it's good against alone make it a far better coverage move than Electric or Grass
>>
>>33361337
4 and 6 you mean
>>
>>33361342
>it would be good against Flying types
You have to be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>33361318
>best starters
>pic doesn't include the only two gens where water actually was best starter

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33361337
Personally, I'd add 4 (if just for Empoleon), but you've got some great taste.
>>
>>33361318
Solar beams yo ass
>>
>>33361357
Exactly what I was thinking
>>
File: c5e.png (142KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
c5e.png
142KB, 500x623px
>>33361367

>taking two turns to set up an attack
>>
>>33361337
I think you mean gen 1, and 4
>>33361340
Grass has Meganium, Sceptile, Serperior, and Decidueye
>>
>>33361342
>>33361372
Sunnyday.png
>>
>Gen 1
Grass
>Gen 2
Water/Fire (too close)
>Gen 3
Water
>Gen 4
Water
>Gen 5
Grass
>Gen 6
Water
>Gen 7
Grass
>>
>>33361375
>Grass has Meganium, Sceptile, Serperior, and Decidueye
Yeah those are cool but I'm saying I don't mind any of the Water starters more than I mind Venusaur. Like if I had to stare at a group of them at a time I wouldn't be bothered by any of the Water (well maybe Primarina depending on the pose) but I would be bothered by Venusaur for Grass.
>>
>>33361406
Nigga u trippin, Swampert is shit
>>
>>33361410
To be fair, Sceptile is a close second
>>
>>33361406
Gen 1 and 3 should be fire and grass respectively
>>
>>33361380

Nigga that still takes a turn.
If your guy is fire he's dead and if your guy is Grass a lot of water mons can learn ice beam.
>>
>>33361406
Grass, Water, Grass, Water, Grass, Water, Grass

How will Fire types ever recover?
>>
>>33361406
Switch Gen 1 to Fire and Gen 3 to Grass and that matches mine exactly.

>>33361422
This.
>>
>>33361422
Charizard is overrated as fuck

Like I said here >>33361416, Sceptile is a close second and if you figure Megas, it'll take it.
>>
>>33361435

1: Blastoise
2: Typhlosion
3: Swampert
4: Whatever Turtwig's final evo name is
5: Samurott
6: Delphix/Greninja
7: Primarina
>>
I'm Grass, Water, Grass, Water, Grass, Water, Water
>>
>>33361454
1/7, although Typhlosion, Swampert, and Samurott are my second choices.
>>
File: 250px-727Incineroar.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-727Incineroar.png
36KB, 250x250px
>>33361470

It's hard to go wrong with any of the starte- oh SHIT.
>>
File: Incineroar Man.png (435KB, 936x1298px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar Man.png
435KB, 936x1298px
>>33361523
What bothers me the most is how its face isn't even stretched into a snout. It really might as well be a guy in a suit.
>>
>>33361572

It looks like an early Eggman, before he got fat.
>>
File: 600px-230Kingdra.png (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-230Kingdra.png
177KB, 600x600px
I'm sick of water and I'm sick of dragon.
<------ if I could literally remove this asshole from the dex forever I'd do it in a heartbeat because it's a terrible enemy and almost has no weaknesses except dragon (right?).
>>
>>33361426
>what is power whip

that grass poster is retarded. he only needs Power Whip which does as much damage as Solar Beam.
>>
>>33361670
Dragon, Fairy, and 4x weak to Freeze-Dry
>>
File: literally a fursuiter.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
literally a fursuiter.png
579KB, 699x1280px
Holy shit let's laugh at firefags. Also discuss the final gut punch that finished them off this gen.
>>
>>33361572
It really is a Pokemon that looks better in fanart. Sometimes. Kind of like Delphox except Delphox also looked decent in the anime.
The model itself has a lot of personality but it's just so off in so many ways.
>>
>>33361670
Stop being bad at a children's video game.
>>
>>33361685
Fairy, huh? I'm still not familiar with Gen 6 and 7 since I never played them.
I was speaking of Gen 5 and earlier though anyway. In these it's terrible.

but if they gave it more weaknesses it's all good.
>>
>>33361670
t. asspained Typhlosionfag
>>
>>33361706
>better in fanart
This is the average fanart. Tell me what looks "good" here. It's out of proportion (should look as shitty as it is, a fucking rubber fursuit with shitty cartoon proportions), barabait for autistic barafags that have nothing better to do than fap to this shit all day and even with other proportions it's still hideously ugly. It truly is the worst starter, maybe even the worst Pokemon.
>>
>>33361670
>What is Fairy
>>
>>33361708
I'm playing Blaze Black/Volt White though. In the vanilla versions it's doable to beat it but only with some effort. the worst/toughest Kingdra in HGSS is Claire's.
>>
>1 Water
>2 Water
>3 Grass
>4 Grass
>5 Grass
>6 Water
>7 Grass
>>
>>33361706
I agree about Delphox. I don't like it on its face but it can be easy on the eyes in fanart. For Incineroar, I've only liked fanart that takes liberties with its design to smooth some things out, like the hand/fingers to arm/wrist size ratio for example.
>>
>>33361722
The sad part is that fanart is inaccurate as fuck since they're trying to cover up for Incineroar's sloppy cartoon arms.
>>
>>33361745
It still looks hideous though. Truly unfixable. I'm glad that I don't know what "human beings" aka likely lonely fat manchildren picked this thing over Decidueye or Primarina.
>>
>>33361733
Then your opinion is irrelevant because you're playing a game not related to any of the actual games where it's almost always easy as fuck.
>>
>>33361406
Holy shit, you have godly taste dude
>>
>>33361318
>dragon needs pseudos to stay relevant
This is what ive been saying all along. Everything can be broken with 600bst huge movepool and great ability. Shit like regular altaria flygon and drudddigon has never been relevant. The fairy immunity to dragon is too much, IMO making both fairy and ice resistant to dragon would have been better (nerfing dragon in a reasonable way and buffing ice while giving a sense to all the slow defensive ice types we got)
>>
>>33361722
I mean if you get art from barabait gay guys of course the art is going to be barabait garbage. They'd find a way to make Serperior barabait if they wanted to. I'm not gonna deny that a certain chunk of Incineroar fans like it for the muscle aspect, though. I hate this thing but I'm sure there's got to be some people who like it for other reasons even if we can't see them.
>>33361738
Same. The design is a mess but with some changes it can at least be passable. It's better than what it actually is, especially in official art. Obviously that makes it a heavily flawed Pokemon design if its only saving grace is passable fanart but at least it's something.
>>
>>33361757
you forgot to tip your nasty ass fedora at the end of your shitpost.

I really don't care for a dumb try-hard faggot like you who posts a stupid fucking fallacy that's not even true and only seemingly so because he kinda makes it look like a extreme hyperbole, and then makes it looks like anything I said is suddenly (((""""irrelevant"""))) and like the rom is not related to the original games even though that's exactly the case and even though an enemy Kingdra probably only has a higher level while retaining same abilities, same everything. so don't say it's irrelevant when it's not and actually a challenge with exactly the same pokemon in it but just stronger. you're not making sense, so go fuck a cactus, you idiotic sad knee-jerk homocuck wigger.
>>
>>33361828
Not a pseudo but:
Haxorus was the biggest ass pain to raise in XY
I saw the god like attack and was all over that shit and then the reality of its HP set in.
>>
>>33361865
Yeah it also got mediocre speed really.
>>
>>33361857
>being this bad at the game
sad
>>
>>33361406
10/10 perfect taste
>>
>>33361406
Perfect except gen 5 should be fire
>>
>>33362136
*grass sorry typo
>>
>>33361416
Swampert looks like a roided frog. Ugly/10
>>
>>33361434
Ahem
Water,Grass,Grass,Water,Grass,Water,Grass
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.