[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong and what went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: threwasnagball.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
threwasnagball.png
174KB, 250x350px
What went wrong and what went right?
>>
wrong: story mode was too short
right: colosseum mode was beast
>>
>>33360727
wrong: lack of good level design and an interconnected world like the main games, slow as hell
right: using and expanding on the battle system of the main games
>>
>>33360758
/thread
>>
Wrong:Limited pokemons to choose and you can only transfer in postgame

Right:Story,graphics
>>
ill add my own opinion

wrong: limited choice of pokemon
right: loved the story and how it was different from the gym/league setup, loved the music too

also Mirror B
>>
wrong: Crypto Pokemon were actually worse than regular Pokemon in these games. Without any redeeming qualities to them. And saving only at pcs is shit.

right: Everything else if you ask me. Honestly I love this game. Much more than its sequel. First fully story-focused Pokemon game. Team cipher is scary as fuck. Double battle all the way and an drastically increased difficulty overall. Took me forever to beat the final boss during my first playhrough. You even get a girlfriend that hangs out with you during the whole game. And the MC is just a total badass. Generally really good character design. And the game makes it possible to use an incredibly strong team that can even beat opponents with ubers in that ballte mountain with ease. Umbreon, Espeon, Scarmory and legendary beasts. One of my fave story teams of all time.
>>
>>33360727
Wrong:
Short story mode and stupid level curve.
Not too many Pokémon to choose in story mode (only 48 and mostly from Johto).
Rui.

Right:
Amazing music.
Memorable characters.
Great post-game.
Wes.
>>
>>33360727
>Shadow pokemon are super powerful!
>shadow rush is basically Take Down
>they go into Hyper Mode and waste a turn
>cant level up
>cant learn new moves
>cant evolve

What exactly was Cipher's plan?
>>
>>33360821
Since Cipher was giving their Crypto Pokemon to winners of competitions they probably planned to flood orre with piss ass weak mons that cant even level up and keep all the strong, normal ones to themselves... During the sequel they probably just thought it is easier to make crypto pokemon themself useful... Some hidden comic relief in otherwise dark games.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.