[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would like zygard had more highlight out in USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o916wfbxUP1qb75euo1_1280.jpg (306KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o916wfbxUP1qb75euo1_1280.jpg
306KB, 1280x905px
I wish he had an importance in the history of the game.

Imagine at the end of the game an epic battle between Zygard and Necrozma.
>>
He will though
>>
>>33360116
Imagine Totem Zygarde 100% as a Super Boss
>>
>>33360116
Imagine if Zygarde didn't have such a shitty fucking gimmick
God I hate that combine shit, it fucking sucks
>>
>>33360116
Zygarde and Guzzlord they have symmetry
>>
I wish we got Z
>>
>>33360137
I like the whole cell thing with Zygarde and collecting the cells was okay, though it was poorly done in SM. The rotom dex would had been a great tool if it could tell you how many cells had been collected on each different island. Was really anticlimactic to fetch 100 cells and then not get to keep the complete form, usum better let us keep the complete form instead of it being a temporary in-battle gimmick, especially for such a major form change.
>>
I just want the Terminus cave to serve its purpose and give us a legendary fight with Perfect Zygarde
The whole "find 100 zygarde's cells" was nice, but without a sort of radar, a way to know when you get every cell on one island it was kind of tedious, especially with the fact that some were obtainable only during day or night
>>
>>33360164
FUCK
YOU

Photo gimmick is shit you cunt
>>
File: necozma e zygarde.jpg (51KB, 799x184px) Image search: [Google]
necozma e zygarde.jpg
51KB, 799x184px
Who would win in a battle?
>>
>>33360255
In that context, then Perf Zygarde gotta be permanent. Would be sweet if it got Aura Break.
>>
>>33360130
I was suuuuper hoping for something like this in SM :/
>>
>>33360116
Zygarde and Necrozma?

Rather Zygarde and Guzzlord. I think both Zygarde and Necrozma are "good guys" because Zygarde is the protector while Necrozma was in this world for a long time, just like Solgaleo and Lunala. Guzzlord on the other hand seems to be quite dangerous because of his devouring shtick. Doesnt mean he's a bad guy but he can be seen as enemy
>>
>>33361302
me
>>
>>33360130
>Totem Zygarde 100%
How would you guys do a Zygarde Totem fight actually?
>>
File: 5DG95UT.jpg (70KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
5DG95UT.jpg
70KB, 1024x609px
>>33362545
The Zygarde quest works as an "UltimateTrial" that involves meeting Dexio and Sinna, then gathering 99 of the cells/cores,

Then you find and catch Xerneas and Yveltal, and maybe even some other older legendaries

You discover it's hidden lore as you go along and finally unlock the last Cell in Resolution Cave

All 100 combine to challenge you in a Totem battle, maybe even in a boss rush that involves you battling 10%, then 50%, and then the Perfect form
>>
>>33360116
I would've liked Zygarde to stay in Gen 6 where it belongs.
>>
>>33362545
Walk into Resolution Cave after Guzzlord. The ground rumbles. Your character looks around. "You feel the presence of many!" You walk forward, and go to the center of the cave. Your bag begins to rumble!

The Zygarde Cube is reacting strangely to this cave!

Cue cut scene of a the cube bursting open, and Zygarde 10 percent forming, with the other cells flying around you!

Fight! The XY Legendary theme plays, in a SM soundfront. Zygarde 10% has a boost in all stats, Thousand Arrows, Outrage, Extreme Speed and Toxic.

When you beat it, Zygarde 10% "blows up", before reforming into Zygarde 50%. You fight it again, with the same moveset. This time, all stats are raised by 2!

Finally, you beat Zygarde. It blows up again...and suddenly, the cells start forming into the 100% form!

Zygarde 100% has 4+ in all stats, Core Enforcer, Thousand Waves, Stone Edge and Outrage. When you beat it, the cube reforms, but releases 50% Zygarde.

You can now catch Zygarde.
>>
>>33362639
Good post
>>
I don't want Zygarde to shine anywhere but for Kalos
>>
>>33362639
If this was legit, then Zygarde Complete should definately have aura break as its ability
>>
File: mg sm.jpg (137KB, 540x598px) Image search: [Google]
mg sm.jpg
137KB, 540x598px
How will be the importance of Zygard in the manga?
>>
>>33363742
Probably be way better utilized in the manga compared to its counterpart in the games
>>
zygardes dead move on
>>
>>33360116
>>33360116
Want to pet the Perfect form in refresh, lame that it isn't permanent like other major form changes including its lesser Complete formes too, kinda sad
>>
>>33361302
>the defender of earth, keeper of balance
vs.
>literally a rock from outer space
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.